RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

1 ... 345678910

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

xCONman259x
I can't find the gauss rifle/rale gun. Why? (Bad English)

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

xCONman259x wrote
I can't find the gauss rifle/rale gun. Why? (Bad English)

It is REALLY rare. It does spawn, though.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

mp5lng
Is the VSS rar too ? Spent so much hours looking for one,. I'm the most wanted Killer for killing lots of bandits  ;-)

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

mp5lng
I really want to see a namalsk 2017 mission !

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

The VSS spawned several times for me. Mainly outside of A2 in the barracks.

And there's already a Namalsk 2017 mission by Haleks. :D

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

Haleks
Above wrote

And there's already a Namalsk 2017 mission by Haleks. :D
Mmm nope ^^'
It's a Chernarus 2017 mission ;)

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

mp5lng
Above wrote
And there's already a Namalsk 2017 mission by Haleks. :D
  cherno 2017!

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

Dalereo
Im getting really bad stuttering even though my FPS is at 22-35

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

Haleks wrote
Above wrote

And there's already a Namalsk 2017 mission by Haleks. :D
Mmm nope ^^'
It's a Chernarus 2017 mission ;)

OH shiet, I don't know why I thought it was Namalsk. :D

But Fedus did a Namalsk 2017, I'm pretty sure.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

toxicxdeadpool
i seem to be having trouble.
it doesn't come up with any error but i get stuck at the loading screen, am i missing some thing or what?

 im new to doing this

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

toxicxdeadpool wrote
i seem to be having trouble.
it doesn't come up with any error but i get stuck at the loading screen, am i missing some thing or what?

 im new to doing this
I wrote about this is the mainpost, just tab out and back in after a few seconds. It's a shit bug, but it works at least.

donation

severedsoul
Hey Above, I've played a few of your maps. and they were good. I want to know if you accept donations for your work. You spend alot of time making alot of stuff, might as well get paid. Thanks for your hard work.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

toxicxdeadpool
thanks a bunch

Re: donation

severedsoul wrote
Hey Above, I've played a few of your maps. and they were good. I want to know if you accept donations for your work. You spend alot of time making alot of stuff, might as well get paid. Thanks for your hard work.
Hello, sir.

I'm really glad that you like what we/I do. I really can't take any money from anyone, I do this for myself aswell.

I'm really glad you like it, though!

Re: donation

A Hobo Panda
Above, fix the zombieshield? It turns on the instantly turns off :c
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: donation

A Hobo Panda wrote
Above, fix the zombieshield? It turns on the instantly turns off :c

The shield is not broken. It just does that on some maps.

Re: donation

A Hobo Panda
Above wrote
A Hobo Panda wrote
Above, fix the zombieshield? It turns on the instantly turns off :c

The shield is not broken. It just does that on Napf.
Wait what?
On Napf (for me, at least), when you activate zombieshield, it does what it's supposed to and it stays activated until you turn it off.
On Namalsk (for me, at least), when you activate zombieshield, it does what it's supposed to, but it deactivates right afterwards, which means I have to constantly reactivate it while running around :l
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Yes, I corrected my comment there. It does that on some maps. I'll take a look at the script, but I think it's the 100% same script.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

aAaFaction
Hello, this is my first time posting anything on a forum so i wasn't sure what to click so i just clicked reply. But i got a question about this error (script z/addons/dayz_code/compile/vehicle_init.sqf) is this something i need to worry about or should i just ignore it?

Thanks, :)

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

aAaFaction wrote
Hello, this is my first time posting anything on a forum so i wasn't sure what to click so i just clicked reply. But i got a question about this error (script z/addons/dayz_code/compile/vehicle_init.sqf) is this something i need to worry about or should i just ignore it?

Thanks, :)

No, you can just ignore it! :)

I'm not sure why it's popping up on the later patches, but it doesn't affect anything. :)
1 ... 345678910