RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

mp5lng
Breaking Point wrote
Above , please answer this question , is the ER7 RFW in the loot table on this version ?
The rumors says it is in there :D I spent so many hours running but no luck though >_<' yet I'm still motivated enough to keep looking :D so you should do the same.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

mp5lng wrote
Breaking Point wrote
Above , please answer this question , is the ER7 RFW in the loot table on this version ?
The rumors says it is in there :D I spent so many hours running but no luck though >_<' yet I'm still motivated enough to keep looking :D so you should do the same.

Every second comment is about this, but yes. It is indeed in there. It's pretty damn rare, though. I think I mentioned it before, but I found around 15 SVD camo's before I found the "railgun".

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

Breaking Point
After around 3-4 hours of deleting loot i found it on 0.741 :D

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

Breaking Point
Above now I have a problem I never encountered before , DayZ Commander isn't workin , when i start it it says : DayZCommander.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

T4lyX
Could someone post some not useless instructions?

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

T4lyX wrote
Could someone post some not useless instructions?

Instructions for people who can't read.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

T4lyX
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

T4lyX
Everything seems to be fine, except zombies and loot not spawning. Bandits, survivors and vehicles spawn though.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

Outlaw2101
Hello

Something is not right with my DaiZy Namalsk. I followed the instructions, however when I spawn, there is no DayZ HUD. The Thermometer, Water Bottle, Droplet, Ear or Eye are not present. All that appears is Group Channel in the left hand corner.

Also, there is one hostile entity that starts shooting at me. Anyone else experienced this?

Thankyou.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

inZayne
So I installed it correctly (as far as my knowledge of modding goes) and when I go to start the mod it says "you cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.namalsk"  but there are no other files in the download to install, what am I doing wrong?

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

Wargog
CONTENTS DELETED

inZayne
well I don't know what Commander is (sorry) but now it says it's missing ns_dayz? I don't know, this is frustrating and I'd really like to play this one.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

cheesy
This is all so perfect, but the only thing that I cant stand is the voices in the background XD anyway to get rid of it?

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

Video James
The same thing happened to me at first, download the older version of dayz namalsk (0.741) through commander and copy those files into your DaiyZNamalsk folder, that solved it for me!

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

KazumaYamas
The game is working for me wonderfully! Just one problem, nothing has a name next to it... How can I fix this?

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

lenny
HELP! Does anyone have a new link, please?

Thx !

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk v5

8fps
My one has no zombies