RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

COOL CANADIAN
ok so then can you please tell me how to fix it please thanks

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

anthonyhinz wrote
ok so then can you please tell me how to fix it please thanks

I can't tell you why your mod is not running. But I can help you figure it out.

Make sure that your launch parameters are matching the name of the Namalsk mod folder(s). And you should be good to go.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

COOL CANADIAN
nope they are good oh and i did run the game... same problem

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

anthonyhinz wrote
nope they are good oh and i did run the game... same problem

If you have the ArmA screen with tanks or whatever's on there, you're not running the mod.

Did you make a shortcut to your desktop from the beta patch, and edited the launch parameters with the exact name of the required folder(s)? It's really important that you're running all the needed folders.

its working... its working... its working... aaaannnnnddddd... HOLY SHEET IT WORKED SON OF A GUN *SLAMS HEAD INTO BRICK WALL* ok little tip try to rewrite the instructions because for some stupid reason i thought u meant 2 addon folders DERP UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG thanks btw

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

anthonyhinz wrote
its working... its working... its working... aaaannnnnddddd... HOLY SHEET IT WORKED SON OF A GUN *SLAMS HEAD INTO BRICK WALL* ok little tip try to rewrite the instructions because for some stupid reason i thought u meant 2 addon folders DERP UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG thanks btw
Haha! I'm glad you worked it out, all though I didn't understand what you wanted me to rewrite in the instructions!

Happy gaming!!

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

Yachi
Hi there!Why loot doesn`t spawn in heli crashes and I never get the status "infected" after load save?

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk v5

Amer
go to expansions in game and enable namalsk

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

Yachi wrote
Hi there!Why loot doesn`t spawn in heli crashes and I never get the status "infected" after load save?
Oh, I don't think I ever "re-enabled" the helicrash loot for the static crashes. They redid the way it spawned, so I gotta re-activate the loot coords for it, again.

As for the status infected after load, I'm not sure what you mean.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

Violation2013
This post was updated on .
Just curious, does the ER7 RFW Gauss Rifle spawn in the single player version of this mission? Reason I ask is that I have been trying to farm the bunker for 2 days now and have not seen one spawn yet.

I am trying the newest version of the support call, it shows all weapons but the er7s in game hmmm wondering how to readd it to game main reason i wanted to try this on singleplayer.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

Violation2013
Also Curious, is it possible to turn this mission into a coop mission? I would like to play it with my real life buddy who live like 15 miles from me :)

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

Breaking Point
Above , do you think you could add the Special Weapons Crate on Namalsk ?

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

gslack
Another amazing piece of work Above!

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

lazerkinit
So i went up to the mountains and i went into a house made a fire but my temperature didn't go up i was in camo clothing maybe it is a glitch?

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

lazerkinit wrote
So i went up to the mountains and i went into a house made a fire but my temperature didn't go up i was in camo clothing maybe it is a glitch?

Have you used a fire for temp before? You have to be right ontop of it. Other than that, it should be working as "intended".

Does the gauss rifle spawn? Yes. But it's REALLY rare, in my first "test", I found 15 SVD camo's before the Gauss spawned.

Can you play this in co-op? Yes and no. You can launch the very same mission in LAN, but it wont work perfectly. I will eventually make a LAN mission, though. But most likely for BreakingZero.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

jack4star
Does it take a while to load into the game?

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

jack4star wrote
Does it take a while to load into the game?

Yes, it will be faster if you tab out for a second.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

Noah
I Have a weird glitch at the moment.. i start the game, and it all works fine, until i get in, i start getting shot at by an unkillable Taliban guy, now before i attempted to kill him, i just simply ran, then i spawned myself a Heli, flew around the island a bit, and upon further investigation there appears to be no zombies, or loot, or vehicles... or anything, just empty buildings... odd... Any idea what's going on? :)

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

manmayo
This exact thing is happening to me.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

Breaking Point
Above , please answer this question , is the ER7 RFW in the loot table on this version ?