RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

1234567 ... 10

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers!

Kryptic wrote
This is sweet, i have never Seen a EVR or a bloodsucker! what does a EVR do and where is it most likely for a bloodsucker to spawn at?
The EVR is some apocolypse weather chaos thing. I really don't know what it's meant to be, but it's awesome. It knocks you out and takes some of your HP.

Bloodsuckers spawn here and there. Unless you updated recently however, the spawnchance is quite low.

Now this mission is quite messed up, takes quite a while to start and you need to tab out and in to get passed the loading screen.

And skins will teleport you out in the sea if you don't restart the game after dying. I'm looking into all this, though.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers!

Blaze
@Above

Any luck with the teleport issue? I've played the mod and it's good so far with the exception of the teleport. Does this mod include the ER7 RFW and APSI?

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers!

Blaze wrote
@Above

Any luck with the teleport issue? I've played the mod and it's good so far with the exception of the teleport. Does this mod include the ER7 RFW and APSI?

I removed it since it messed up the UI for people (I experienced this aswell while testing). The teleporting feature in Loki's Lost Key works, apparantly.

And yes, those do spawn. (They're REALLY rare, though).

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers!

Blaze
@Above,

Ok sounds good another thing I forgot to ask was the change of Skins. While playing I found warm clothes, when I changed it teleported me out to sea any updates on that?
Above wrote
[...]

Oh yeah, that's still a bug. I'll have to work harder on that one. :<

I updated the AI weapons though, so they wont have 2 pistols and you wont lose your backpack when picking up the PKM/RPK's.
http://www.mediafire.com/?awr7ybrkc2gax7u

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers!

Btw, I forgot about this. But I do actually have a fix for the skins! Haha! I completly forgot that I fixed it! I'll upload it soon. I'm just testing out the Napf project abit.

No problem there is no rush, glad you got around to fixing it. Thank you for the dedication.

Haha, I actually had the fix for a while. It's super simple. It's not ideal, but it solves the problem. I'll update in just a minute. The Napf project is starting to look rather appealing!

Haha, I actually had the fix for a while. It's super simple. It's not ideal, but it solves the problem. I'll update in just a minute. The Napf project is starting to look rather appealing!
Ok cool sounds good. If you don't mind me asking what is Napf project? My apologies for noobish question I'm still fairly new to this mod.

Oh, my bad. It's a map for ArmA 2 that I've converted for DayZ, and added loot + some more buildings.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers!

http://www.mediafire.com/?q72vm72bd6orqdi

I updated the link now. Clothing shouldn't teleport you out in the sea now.

Sounds good, I'll download it once I get off of work and let you know how it plays. Thank you

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers!

Blaze wrote
@Above

Sounds good, I'll download it once I get off of work and let you know how it plays. Thank you
Awesome. Now as I said, it's not ideal. But it solves the problem. You might still get teleported, but I made it so you should teleport to a spawn instead. So you'll still have to use the "fix skin glitch" feature if you don't wanna get teleported to a spawn mid-gameplay. However, what I did might ALSO have fixed the skin issue completly. I've yet to test it properly! :-)

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk v5

hehe
HELLO y are there no zombies

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers!

hehe wrote
HELLO y are there no zombies

Last time I tested this, it had all the zombies in the world. :o

I'll take a look.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers!

Blaze
@Above

for what its worth, I've been playing the mod from the  new link for the past 45 minutes and have encountered plenty of zombies.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers!

Damn, I wish I could play this; it does look sick!
But for some reason I can't get past the loading screen - no matter how hard I try...
The STALKER fan within me is restless dude... ^^

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers!

Haleks wrote
Damn, I wish I could play this; it does look sick!
But for some reason I can't get past the loading screen - no matter how hard I try...
The STALKER fan within me is restless dude... ^^
Yes, you gotta tab out while in the loadingscreen. :< I'm working on that, though.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers!

Haleks
Above wrote
Yes, you gotta tab out while in the loadingscreen. :< I'm working on that, though.
Yes, I remember having this issue on an older namalsk release; the tab out trick would work then - but not this time :/
Hope you can fix it! ^^ I've always enjoyed this map.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers!

Yah, most Namalsk patches do that for some reason. I really hope I can fix it.
1234567 ... 10