RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

12345 ... 10

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk v5

EliteWalrus
That would be much appreciated

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk v5

EliteWalrus wrote
That would be much appreciated

You commented after it was uploaded. I hope you've found it by now. :)

And I hope it works properly. :)

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk v5

Haleks
I've got some weird issue with the cheat menu... I can't spawn any object : I'm trying to get a watch with the "DayZ spawn object" GUI; eventhough it says the item successfully spawned, I can't see the goddamn watch (or any object) around me :/
I'm also using the Support Call utility and the last Ultimate version of Daizy.
Any ideas?

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk v5

It should work properly, it did the last time I tried, I'm sure.

However, there should also be an ammobox under the "fun cheats", wich contains all DayZ items pretty much.

I only got the 0.73 Namalsk as I'm working with that, but I can downgrade and see if I get the same problem.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk v5

Haleks
Well I managed to get my bloody watch via Call Support; will try the ammo box option though.
Also I just checked the option in DayZ Ultimate and it's working fine; so I guess something's wrong with my Namalsk DayZ install...

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk v5

I'm glad you got your watch at least, I can't see why the spawn thing would not work. I'll take a look at it today.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk v5

nick
ok i did what u said followed the directios and the map works but no zombies spawn? why?

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk v5

nick wrote
ok i did what u said followed the directios and the map works but no zombies spawn? why?

There's hundreds of reasons for zombies not spawning. Did you approach the area to fast? Does loot spawn? Did zombies spawn later on?

It is singleplayer, so it can take a second or two for stuff to spawn. I hope we can work this out.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk v5

MasterNe0
I can't seem to unpack this .pbo so I can add the monitor probably.

Using eliteness, I manage to unpack it but it missing the =BTC=_Logistic folders during the extract. This caused the game to crash.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk v5

MasterNe0 wrote
I can't seem to unpack this .pbo so I can add the monitor probably.

Using eliteness, I manage to unpack it but it missing the =BTC=_Logistic folders during the extract. This caused the game to crash.
What the heck? The BTC is a part of the Taviana V3 release. It's all the towing scripts. It has nothing to do with Namalsk, strange one.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk v5

MasterNe0
I can't even open scenario or else my game crashes. Unless I use the original namalsk pbo, then it fine.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk v5

MasterNe0 wrote
I can't even open scenario or else my game crashes. Unless I use the original namalsk pbo, then it fine.
So you're having problems after editing it? In that case, what did you do to your mission? =)

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk v5

DarkRaven
Unable to use ladders, otherwise this is my favorite map.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk v5

DarkRaven wrote
Unable to use ladders, otherwise this is my favorite map.

What the hell. xD

That was a random error. I can use ladders, wich makes it even more strange if you can run it.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk v5

DarkRaven
It's fine now after restart, not sure it must of glitched out.

I have only played this,(not for very long) but mostly Chernarus map and AI friendlies shoot zombies in this but not cherno is that normal, because its awesome and all. Have only played for about an hour so I hope they shoot at bandits also.

Also haven't found any vehicles yet, not sure if they have low spawn rate, guess I will soon find out or not.

Enemy AI also don't spawn right on top of you, and not as often. Which compared with cherno where they spawn either right behind you or fairly close.

Loving the atmosphere and eerie sounds really makes it intense, coupled with good AI makes for an excellent SP experience.

Also with warm clothes, I get missing glove texture They are just white, the one with the hoodie.

The reason AI is less likely to spawn ontop of you on Namalsk is because the triggers are really far from water. On Chernarus however, most triggers are close to water. The AI is running a safepos script, wich will put them on land if they're "meant" to spawn in water. This causes AI around cherno/elektro/every other village/city close to water, spawn close to you. I will hopefully find more time to edit more of the mission code, aswell as the mod code.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk v5

taylorig
Hi all and great work on Namalsk single player. But i can not get this to work for the life of me.

Basically i get this message  "You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.namalsk" once i try to launch it.

I have done a clean install of DayZ (1.7.4.4) & Namalsk (0.74) and then placed all the files from this download in to their correct locations, but i still get that god damn message. What am i missing/doing wrong?

I am stuck with what else to try now as i have searched around the internet for an answer but nobody seems to give one even though there are many with the same error message.

Please if someone can shed some light on this i would be very grateful.

Thank you

Edit: By the way there is a V6 available of this somewhere else (Didn't want to link in case i get in trouble) but i thought i would try and get this version to work first.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk v5

taylorig wrote
[...]

This was originally made for 1.7.3 Namalsk 0.6, that's likely the reason.

And posting a link should not be a problem.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk v5

taylorig
Thank you for your fast reply Above and i have just tried with "1.7.3 Namalsk 0.6" as you suggested but still the same message. Anything else i could try?

Thanks again.

Oh! And here is the link to the v6 i mentioned:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-hacks-cheats/580263-namalsk-singleplayer-v6-1-7-4-4-a.html

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk v5

taylorig wrote
Thank you for your fast reply Above and i have just tried with "1.7.3 Namalsk 0.6" as you suggested but still the same message. Anything else i could try?

Thanks again.

Oh! And here is the link to the v6 i mentioned:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-hacks-cheats/580263-namalsk-singleplayer-v6-1-7-4-4-a.html
The reason for this error ALWAYS fall on 2 factors. Either the launch parameters are wrong, or the mod is not getting launched fully.

Make sure the launch parameters match the folder exactly. I hope this helps. I will be on for a couple of hours, so we'll get this to work.

And about the V6, I haven't checked it yet, but I think it's one of our missions too. And I also think I removed it due to bugs.
12345 ... 10