RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers! [UPDATED]

12345678 ... 10

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers!

Haleks
Btw, I just sent you an email with my Steam profile ;)

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers!

Haleks wrote
Btw, I just sent you an email with my Steam profile ;)
Oh cool! I'll accept it asap. :)

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers!

hehe
HAHAHAHAHAH ONFG this is so cool i got it working there it a jet in this and it is booming ! it feels like its trying to kill the  zombies! and it is maybe trying to kill meeeee ! thx you <3

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers!

mp5lng
Salam,.
When i spawned i had no gun at all, and that's great cause it's supposed to be a survival game ! And than i noticed that i have NO IDEA where to go !  :-/ it was the first time for me playing in NAMALSK ! so i just started following the road, started looting some old military camps, found a nice Cobra and few mags and an AKM, than i noticed i have no food and no water, so i started looking for some, but no luck ! Decided to go ahead and keep following the road, and than found my self facing a loooong snowy road, i had to make my choice between keep going and get back, and knowing that i might die because of thirst "and" cold, kept going down the road, and prying to find a soda can waiting for me but NO !  I was already so low on health, about 10~20 percent, cause there was no colors in my screen, and than i heard the BEST sound ever ! a sound i used to hate before ! It was a gun shot ! I didn't hesitat about who's shooting, i want to drink something ! So i just followed the sound and spotted a poor AI with a gillie suit, felt sorry for him ! :-( shaking from cold and low on health, took a shot and got the sorry dude, he didn't had any soda but 3+ food, and 2 bloodbags, and because i already added the "bloodbag your self" feature to the mod i used one of the bags to restore some health, meanwile.... something i used to run from when i used to play STALKER CAL OF PRIPYAT just happened wile i was mid-bloodbag my self,..."A Blow out"  ! Lucky me i managed to restore some health right before the poor survivor passed out and woke up with NO health again :-/ so i used the second bag, and used a heat pack i found at the beggining, and kept looking for more AIs, and i'm still surviving for now ! Thanks to the AIs,.  ;-)

Now i have two questions,...

1-this is probably the dumpest question you ever heard, is the NOAI mission means No AI at all or just no friendly AI ?
2-will be there a new mission with respawn feature ? Cause i'd like to die and start over again and go back and loot my old dead body, i never played with this feature before and i really like it ! It make the game so much hard to play but help with planning carefully my steps,.

And finally ..... well done with the mod and keep going folks,. !:)

Salam,.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers!

mp5lng
It look like i mad a story there, sorry for the looong bla bla, i just wanted to say i really enjoy playing this game with this mod, DAYZ is the reason why i installed ARMA 2,  the only reason,. Hope to see more features for this mod,.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers!

mp5lng wrote
It look like i mad a story there, sorry for the looong bla bla, i just wanted to say i really enjoy playing this game with this mod, DAYZ is the reason why i installed ARMA 2,  the only reason,. Hope to see more features for this mod,.

That was indeed and AWESOME story! I wish my play was timed that well, I always seem to be okey. D:

And no question is dumb, knowing will be hard without asking. :3 But the regular mission got bandits only, and the NO AI got no AI at all. =)

Friendly AI is something I don't really mess with, atm. But I do have plans for it in the future.

Will I use a respawn script? Yes, but not until I've written my own (the older one broke many features). I personally do not prioritize a respawn script, but it's definitely something I'll be starting on, at some point.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers!

mp5lng
Thanks man ! I just got lucky ! And thanks again for answering my questions, so from now on...there is no friendly wondering around ! Shoot on sight is all what AIs gonna get from me  ;-)  and wile creating your own stuff...will you add the bloodbag feature ? Cause it's gonna be so usefull in this mod, i can't imaging how hard it could be without this sweet script,  :)   thanks again !

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers!

mp5lng wrote
Thanks man ! I just got lucky ! And thanks again for answering my questions, so from now on...there is no friendly wondering around ! Shoot on sight is all what AIs gonna get from me  ;-)  and wile creating your own stuff...will you add the bloodbag feature ? Cause it's gonna be so usefull in this mod, i can't imaging how hard it could be without this sweet script,  :)   thanks again !
The bloodbag script isn't my own script. But I will use it for sure. Unless I just make a new action so that you rightclick it, like back in the days. :D
In fact, I'm already using this in my BreakingPoint release.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers!

mp5lng
yeah ! I noticed that the bloodbag script is a little different between the original one and the one in BP, all i can ask now is to keep going and don't give up in this mod !

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers!

mp5lng
So where is those bloodsuckers ? I spent about 6hours running around but all i got is just lots of zeds and bandits ! Where i can find one creepy bloodsucker ? Just one ! Can you point a place where we can trigger one ?  I like the AK-107 GL with green dot sight, good stuff ;-)  one bloodsucker is all i'm asking for now !

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers!

mp5lng wrote
So where is those bloodsuckers ? I spent about 6hours running around but all i got is just lots of zeds and bandits ! Where i can find one creepy bloodsucker ? Just one ! Can you point a place where we can trigger one ?  I like the AK-107 GL with green dot sight, good stuff ;-)  one bloodsucker is all i'm asking for now !

The bloodsuckers might currently not work, actually. I couldn't find an accurate way to test it. But it is something I'll be looking into.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers!

mp5lng
Okay than ! Stick to the AIs  :-)

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers!

ZELASY
hey man the zombies do not attack me would you know why? :D

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers!

ZELASY wrote
hey man the zombies do not attack me would you know why? :D

Hmmm... Actually no. :<

They worked properly for me, after re-loading the mission too. I will have to do some further testing today.

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers!

ZELASY
oh okay :-D

but um vehicles dont spawn for me either D: ill just restart the mission i guess :<

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers!

ZELASY wrote
oh okay :-D

but um vehicles dont spawn for me either D: ill just restart the mission i guess :<
That's really strange.. X vehicles should always spawn on the map, spread out. They are not super common either. :P

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers!

JuniYo
Umm what is the differense on the two mission files?

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers!

mp5lng
The mission with No AI means you are "Alone" against the hords, and the normal mission means you'll get shot on your face or in your back !  ;-)

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers!

mp5lng
If you want a real challenge than pick the no AI mission, but be careful ! No more easy loot out there ! You can read an earlier post of mine showing how i spent an hour with the normal mission, it's painfull at first if you don't know where to go !

Re: RELEASE: Namalsk 0.741/1.7.6.1 EVR + Bloodsuckers!

mp5lng
Salam,.
Above ! I have two questions about this mission...:
1-aren't you gonna make any update(s) for this release ? (Probably no cause it's outdated).
2-are the white camo clothes working ? For now i still couldn't find any,. (Not guillies),.

I really enjoyed this mission like few others !

Peace,.
12345678 ... 10