WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

12345678 ... 11

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Sheedo wrote
"DLCSetup" folder is for Steam, I think. I don't have the steam version. The thing is, I can play the DLCs campaign, I can use the high-res models in the editor and armory, etc. But when I start Daizy and try to load a map, I get a list with lots of missing files. I tried everything :(   I think I'll wait for Above to implement these models with the mod itself.

There's no current way of implementing the high res models.

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Sheedo
Ray wrote
Sheedo, what launching parameters did you use?
"D:\Games\Arma 2\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -mod=@DaiZyLingorSP

Arma2 OA Beta Patch shortcut. It happens with Lingor and any other map I try to load.

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

burki
Hows the work on the load game issue. Are you getting close to a fix.

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

burki wrote
Hows the work on the load game issue. Are you getting close to a fix.

I will update the post when I know what's causing it. You'll notice.

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

gingersockman
Hey I was playing the mod, and I came across the added skins. and they look quite odd. I don't know if this is intentional, but it looks as if two units were clipping together.

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

gingersockman wrote
Hey I was playing the mod, and I came across the added skins. and they look quite odd. I don't know if this is intentional, but it looks as if two units were clipping together.
ROFL, you can see how the camo is meant to look on my "Future releases" post. That's also from this exact same upload. I'd suggest you to re-down it.

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

djokerslime
looks like im not the only one having issues with "loading" , Glad im not going crazy

Well did you update it? I see no reason why it would do this.

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

gingersockman wrote
Well did you update it? I see no reason why it would do this.
Well, it work for me. So it's obviously not the mission.

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

djokerslime
is the loading fix then? or is it just the way the 3 Folders should be extracted in the same place...?

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

kenny
The problem is the Code
code.pbo

if you use it on another map (same code) it loads fine, including all the scripts, which makes it awesome to play on different maps, but whenever you try to revert it gives the given errors missing blablaabla rh_de etc....

I don't have these problems if I use other codes. so there must be something in the code that you made that is creating the conflict, or I am assuming that you edited the code from celle (mp) as opposed to just creating it from scratch, then there is something wrong with the base code.

don't ask me what I am talking about because I have no idea. hopefully you have more than I do, I just registered to give you this idea. I am useless beyond this point.

good luck and thanks for all your releases.

<edit> dayz_code.pbo is the file I was talking about.

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

djokerslime
its kind of confusing. but with a bit of explaining, you prevented my brain from exploding

above any chance on fixing the code, I am refraining myself from playing since I like this code better than the one included in other files.

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

djokerslime
yea. i've kinda got bored with chernarus... too many running involved, i like to play other maps for a change

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

malau

Does the SAVE feature work ? When ever I tried to 'REVERT' it always says that the save was made with a different version and so is incompatible, would I like to REVERT ?'

Also, is there no 'combat role' in this version ? Running and press 'V', yes ? I just get the old Dayz creaky scissor step thing.

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Ray
Malau, delete your previous saves then try again, otherwise re-download the mission.

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

kenny wrote
The problem is the Code
code.pbo

if you use it on another map (same code) it loads fine, including all the scripts, which makes it awesome to play on different maps, but whenever you try to revert it gives the given errors missing blablaabla rh_de etc....

I don't have these problems if I use other codes. so there must be something in the code that you made that is creating the conflict, or I am assuming that you edited the code from celle (mp) as opposed to just creating it from scratch, then there is something wrong with the base code.

don't ask me what I am talking about because I have no idea. hopefully you have more than I do, I just registered to give you this idea. I am useless beyond this point.

good luck and thanks for all your releases.

<edit> dayz_code.pbo is the file I was talking about.

It's funny, because I haven't touched that file.

Just because something is not working with SP doesn't mean I fucked it up. ;-(

I will look at it, though.

Btw, if you do play with a code from another release, don't you lose the skins and weapons?

EDIT: The reason you're able to re-load a mission with another dayz_code is because you're not loading the skins, nor the weapons from the Celle mod. You wont have any loot in the Celle buildings either.

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

kenny
Above wrote
[...]

correct sorry for the misunderstanding. again I have no experience, like I previously stated, all I could give was an observation.

but given that, the problem only seems at reload, not when in new game. could it be that a path is not properly set?
again I have no idea, I am just trying to toss ideas.

Yeah, something is deffo wrong. I will read through the code and see if I can find anything.

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

simonvad
Hi. ive done exactly like u said and i get "Cant edit/play mission bla bla cus of file deleted mbg.celle2

and i have that file in my @daizycelle addons folder. i copied it from the folder @mbg_celle that i got from dayz commander after installing celle map.
12345678 ... 11