WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

1 ... 4567891011

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

simonvad wrote
where is the anim? i only have the zip from ur first post the DaiZyRSPBCelle.rar which contains dayz_code, DaiZyRSPBCelle.mbg_celle2 and DaiZyRSPBCelleNOAI.mbg_celle2

You don't need the dayz_anim then. It's only to unban weapons, wich I probably never did. Most releases will have the dayz_anim. But if there's not one in the zip, ignore that part of the instructions. And put the DaiZyRSPBCelle.mbg_celle2 OR DaiZyRSPBCelleNOAI.mbg_celle2 in your mission folder, depending on wich one you wanna play. The NO AI one does not have bandits.

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

J wrote
So, are you saying that it's fixed in the link given in the original post (I just downloaded it yesterday since I haven't played DayZ/DaiZy in such a long time) ? Also, did you purposely make the new weapon spawns so common? I've found 3 Mk's in the barns in a single town. Just wondering :/ (also thanks for this crazy release)

I did not change the loot table, it seems like they didn't put THAT much effort in regarding the loot. When I tried it online, I saw ALOT of backpacks. However, not as many packs spawned on SP.

About the weapons, that's something the creator of Celle changed.

Do i need any other files or is all i need to download celle from dayz commander and ur file from the first post in this thread? Cus i cant get it to work i either get all those errors with anim on start then missing lots of files when try to start mission or i get mbg_celle2 error on mission start. It always pends between those 2 errors :/

i did exactly like u said now and i still get the "Addond dayz_anim requires addon CA_dubbing_counterattack" error window on game startup and when i try to start the mission i get "You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. cawater2_fregata, cahouseblock_a, castructureshouse_housev2, houseruins, castructureshouse_church_v03, castructures_castle, castructures_ruins, castructureshouse_a_hospital, cawheeled2_vwgolf"
my launch parameters on arma 2 oa beta patch is:  "G:\-=Spel=-\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash" -mod=@DaiZyCelle

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

simonvad
This post was updated on .
Above i dont get the startup error now and only get this when trying to start mission: "You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.mbg.celle2"

how do i fix that?

(i have arma2 version 101747 and dayz 1.7.5.1)
and i have arma2 and arma2 oa on steam. but using beta patch exe
if that matters anything

and another problem i think i had my parameters wrong when i got past all those errors and only got mbg_celle2 error cus it didnt say @daizycelle at the top right after starting game.. when i put my parameters so it says @daizycelle at the top right after game start i get the same errors. 1 on startup and all those other when trying to start mission :/ im never gonna get this to work jesus :/

You're missing more of the files, you're not running Celle, according to the error..

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

simonvad
how do i get those files? i only installed arma2 arma oa then dayz thru dayz commander and dayz celle thru dayz commander then put ur files there ... what else do i need?

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

Ray
Did you put the files you downloaded from here into celle or dayz. since celle does not need dayz

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

SimonVad
i only got 2 map files and 1 dayz_anim file from here and i put the dayz_anim into @daizycelle/addons that i made and the map into missions folder in arma2 oa

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

yatoub
Did you check the name (@daizycelle) in your shortcut parameters ? It obviously needs to match the exact name of the folder you are using. Sometimes when you copy/paste, there is and added space in the end.

It might sound like a stupid question, but it happens ^^

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

simonvad
its the same :/

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

yatoub

Here is the content of my "@DaiZyCelle\Addons" folder. You should have the exact same thing.

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

simonvad
i have exactly the same files :/

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

simonvad
im playing the mission now but i dont know if i did everything right. erased the parameter from my shortcut and it worked lol. but all bandits are using that yellow astronaut outfits

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

simonvad
also the first 2 hours i played was some great fun i killed alot of bandits lol.. but i havent really seen any friendlies? and after aprox 2 hours the bandits stopped. havent seen one for a long time now

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

simonvad
also last night i played like 3-4 hrs pressed save and exit game and today when i was gonna play i get "cannot play/edit mission, bla bla deleted.rh_de, rh_mgswp   :/

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

Ray
Apparently you launched with wrong parameters today,double check those or restart the mission

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

simonvad
lol im not using anything in my parameters. just the default one:  "G:\-=Spel=-\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash

if i add -mod=@DaiZyCelle it doesnt work at all. if i have no parameters it works. and yea i just tried restarting mission and it worked. why cant i load my save?

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

DarkRaven
Never have enemy AI in either version, and on separate issue loki's lost key won't spawn anything, but only on this map, not sure if others have same issue or not.

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

DarkRaven wrote
Never have enemy AI in either version, and on separate issue loki's lost key won't spawn anything, but only on this map, not sure if others have same issue or not.
I actually tested all items and stuff on this mission with loki's lost key. But it's an addon that works differently for everyone. Some will have the loki button in the screen for instance, some wont.

And AI spawned when I tested it.
1 ... 4567891011