WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

1 ... 3456789 ... 11

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

Haleks
90% chances your shortcut parameters are wrong.

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

simonvad
This post was updated on .
what should it say? mine are "G:\-=Spel=-\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -mod=@DaiZyCelle

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

Haleks
Well it seems to be set properly... Most of the time this error is due to wrong shortcut parameters, so I assumed you forgot to edit them...
I haven't tried this mission yet so I won't be of much help, sorry :(

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

simonvad
damn i really wanna play this :/ anyone know whats wrong?

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

simonvad wrote
damn i really wanna play this :/ anyone know whats wrong?

You need to extract all folders into your addons folder in "DaiZyCelle" or whatever you named it. There are 3 folders.

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

SimonVad
ive done that. ive even reinstalled celle and extracted the 3 folders into my daizycelle addons folder again.. i still get mbg.celle2 error.

and my dayz version is 1.7.5.1

i dont know whats wrong :/

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

Ray
re-download the map from another source, smells like a corrupted file to me

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

simonvad
i downloaded the dayz celle from dayz commander.. i tried finding it like a seperate file but didnt find it anywhere.. can anyone provide a link for download?

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

simonvad wrote
i downloaded the dayz celle from dayz commander.. i tried finding it like a seperate file but didnt find it anywhere.. can anyone provide a link for download?

Well, the error is saying that you either don't have the whole mod, or that you're not launching it correctly.

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

minhhoa0901
"you can't play/edit this mission- it dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.rh_de.rh_mgswp" what can i do??????

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

simonvad
hey above. this is exactly what i did. i downloaded dayz celle from dayz commander. made a folder called @DaiZyCelle moved all files from the 3 folders i got from downloading dayz celle from dayz commander into the addons folder in @DaiZyCelle then put the 3 files from the download from this thread into the @DaizyCelle addons folder and also put the folder with those files into the missions folder

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Ahh. Just a question, is anyone else seeing AI's spawn directly in-front of you? I was in Winsen(Aller) when I suddenly walked through crossfire, after taking 2-3 enemies down the second I walk out of the building one AI spawns 2 meters in front of me, after killing that AI another spawns IN THE SAME SPOT almost instantly. I'm getting a constant steady of 5+ bandits per town. Anyone know why?
Wat.

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Ray
The bandits should have an increased spawn range in these missions, might have been a buggy location

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

J wrote

They are inproved, and will rarely spawn infron of you. Unless there's alot of water. They're coded to not spawn in water, so if you trigger them close to water, they'll mess up. I will fix it at some pointl. :-P

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

simonvad
can somebody help me please?

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

Ray
Simonvad, what are your launch parameters?

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

Simonvad
Scroll up a bit to ser my parameters they have been posted :) btw i deleted everything and redownloaded celle And copied everything from the 3 folders into my @daizycelle addons folder and put the 3 files i get from topic starters file into there then put the whole folder from topic starter into my mission folder and now i get a error message on start but i can click start and the game starts it says something like cr_anim cant be used without something or something sorry im not home i dont know what it says but its that common thing alot of people get. And also when i try start the mission i dont get mbg_celle2 error anymore i get a message saying i cant play/edit cus of like 10 files now:/

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

Simonvad wrote
Scroll up a bit to ser my parameters they have been posted :) btw i deleted everything and redownloaded celle And copied everything from the 3 folders into my @daizycelle addons folder and put the 3 files i get from topic starters file into there then put the whole folder from topic starter into my mission folder and now i get a error message on start but i can click start and the game starts it says something like cr_anim cant be used without something or something sorry im not home i dont know what it says but its that common thing alot of people get. And also when i try start the mission i dont get mbg_celle2 error anymore i get a message saying i cant play/edit cus of like 10 files now:/

Why did you put the folder in mission? I will write instructions.

Download Celle 1.7.5.1 or whatever.
Put all the 3 folders you get in "@DaiZyCelle/Addons".
Replace dayz_code + dayz_anim.
Put the mission file in your mission folder.

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

So, are you saying that it's fixed in the link given in the original post (I just downloaded it yesterday since I haven't played DayZ/DaiZy in such a long time) ? Also, did you purposely make the new weapon spawns so common? I've found 3 Mk's in the barns in a single town. Just wondering :/ (also thanks for this crazy release)
Wat.

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

simonvad
where is the anim? i only have the zip from ur first post the DaiZyRSPBCelle.rar which contains dayz_code, DaiZyRSPBCelle.mbg_celle2 and DaiZyRSPBCelleNOAI.mbg_celle2
1 ... 3456789 ... 11