WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

1 ... 67891011

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

1pkrulesall
Have you got a fix to loading a save?

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

1pkrulesall wrote
Have you got a fix to loading a save?

Nope, I'm still clueless as to why this would be happening. I did the same thing they did with Celle, but for Lingor. And I had no problems with it.

I've tried literally everything (apart from whatever works, obviously).

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Ray
Its problaly a mod problem. Ran alot weapon mods on chernarus mission and loads got corrupted. Its like you play the game with mods. Next time you start the save then somehow the addons corrupt it

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Ray wrote
Its problaly a mod problem. Ran alot weapon mods on chernarus mission and loads got corrupted. Its like you play the game with mods. Next time you start the save then somehow the addons corrupt it

That never happened to me, though.

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

TheGmanID
Hey got any plans to add this celle content to any other missions I think it would work great!

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

TheGmanID wrote
Hey got any plans to add this celle content to any other missions I think it would work great!
I might, at some point. I've just updated Chernarus, and I'm working on an update on Taviana.
Dan

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Dan
Would be awesome with the Factions Mod! I love this map!

Thanks for all your hard work...

Hey do you have any idea what's causing this? I would love so much to play this! do you have the error? or is it just all the people who downloaded it? maybe the download wasn't packed correctly IDK just trying to think up of some quick simple ideas!

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Ray
Dont jump to silly conclusions. If the mission is bugged and partly broken then either wait for it to get fixed or try to repair it yourself.

Also Above, does the mission have custom buildings? Theyre also the corrupting issue for saves. I used a custom building script in chernarus and it bugged the whole mission  when reloading

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

DrS8n
I'm having this error missions\__cur_sp.mbg_celle2\mission.sqm/Mission/Groups/Item0/Vehicles/Item0.vehicle: Vehicle class Survivor1_DZ no longer exists  I did the install the exact way, it loads up but I cannot move or play.If anyone has had this same error and fixed it I could use your help,thanks.

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Ray
Redownload Celle. DayZCommander likes to corrupt downloads sometimes

Nope, nothing in this mission is custom.

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

This will be updated to Celle Germany.

Features in Germany:
[ADDED] More Civilian Zombies
[ADDED] More Civilian Clothing
[ADDED] German Postman zombies (which can have lootable skins on them!)
[ADDED] Cookies Posted Image
[ADDED] Skoda Octavia (5 different types) and Audi A6
[ADDED] TowingTractor unbanned
[ADDED] Zombie Dogs
[ADDED] Panzerfaust3, MG3 and German Pistols
[ADDED] Cars now have two lights instead of one
[ADDED] Beer
[ADDED] Invisible Zombie Spawns (HeliHEmpty)
[CHANGED] 30 Seconds Logout Timer reduced to 5 Seconds (seriously, which combat logger doesn't alt+f4 ^^ )
[CHANGED] German Meals
[CHANGED] Modified Loottable for Weapons
[CHANGED] German Police and German Soldierskins

Full list with models etc http://forums.dayzcommander.com/index.php?/topic/635-release-germany-celle-2013/
Dan

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Dan
Awesome! Love this map.... Any chance of adding factions in the future?

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Maybe. =)

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

jst2fst
is it possible to update this to 1.7.6.1?

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

jst2fst wrote
is it possible to update this to 1.7.6.1?
I was gonna update it to the Germany release, wich is 1.7.6 or 1.7.6.1. But the Germany version was so boring.

I rather spend more time trying to get the regular Celle to work.

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Cliché
Above wrote
I was gonna update it to the Germany release, wich is 1.7.6 or 1.7.6.1. But the Germany version was so boring.

I rather spend more time trying to get the regular Celle to work.
Any clue when this may be ready to play? Thanks Above.

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Cliché wrote
Above wrote
I was gonna update it to the Germany release, wich is 1.7.6 or 1.7.6.1. But the Germany version was so boring.

I rather spend more time trying to get the regular Celle to work.
Any clue when this may be ready to play? Thanks Above.
Most likely after they update, or if we're unlucky, never.

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Peter
Where can I find a suv or some standard cars ?
1 ... 67891011