WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Re: WIP: HMTaviana + HMPanthera.

A Hobo Panda
Dr_EVO wrote
Umm I downloaded it exactly and it no work I got lan to work btw :D
This update is old as shit xD it's still on 1.7.5.1, aka the update that removed the only rocket launcher from the loot table in the normal DayZ Mod :p
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

bigboss
Hello, you used on this map skins and weapons mods which can learn?thansk....
Fin

When i save my game and then load to it a error comes and it says something about deleted content rh_de,rh_mgswp something like that. Does anybody know how to fix this...
Fin

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Fin
Answer my question!

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Ripstop
Answer your question?

I don't think you will get many good responses with that attitude of entitlement but I will help you help yourself. Your answer is in the thread. All you have to do is read it. Note the dates when posts were made.

Now kindly stop responding to this thread and let it drop to the bottom of the page.

cant make this works

jutain
hello, i gotta problem, its that when i enter the mision, im invisible, cant move or acces my gear, it suppose to be a problem of the betapatch version, but im in the lastone, and i still having this problems, if anyone has this problem or know how to fix it i will apreciate the help XP

Re: cant make this works

dave616
Jutain,

Do not play this mod - it will not work properly, which is why you are having problems with it.  Move on.

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

denisdiniz
tem como postar uma missao com cheat para poder testar as armas?

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

Aivar
I'm just wondering how the Kron Support call works. When I order a payload, there's no plane, parachuting barrels or anything. How does it work?

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

CaptainSumTingWong
where do i put the 3 folders once i have celle downloaded?

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Archie
I am having trouble it keeps saying missing mbgcelle.