WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

1 ... 7891011

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

There's no map for vehicle spawns. I just placed them all over the map kinda. You should find some around cities.
Sam

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Sam
With which program could I spawn this cars (and how to install it )?

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Sam wrote
With which program could I spawn this cars (and how to install it )?

Either Loki's lost key (I would suggest this mod).

And you just make a mod folder (@Loki) or whatever, and an "Addons" folder in that folder, then just add -mod=@Loki to your shortcut.

Basically you install it the same way as DaiZy.
Sam

Can i play sp even when i write lokis mod into start options
Sam

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Sam
?

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Peter
Hey above I`m playing this sp since two days but today when I wanted to start it , this error was comming:
You cannot play/edit this mission ... content that has been deleted.rh_de, rh_mgswp

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Peter wrote
Hey above I`m playing this sp since two days but today when I wanted to start it , this error was comming:
You cannot play/edit this mission ... content that has been deleted.rh_de, rh_mgswp
Yes, sadly it's a bug that I haven't quite figured out, that's why I put "WIP" on the title. Trust me, I'm still thinking about what the heck could cause it, since obviously the addons are running every time you start it (or should at least).

And Loki's Lost Key should not affect the mission, apart from you getting to spawn stuff, hehe.

And Loki's Lost Key should not affect the mission, apart from you getting to spawn stuff, hehe.
Sam

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Sam
Hello ?

Hello ?
I answered your question. :P

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Peter
do I have to write -mod=@DaiZyCelle -mod=@LokisMod
or how to start them both

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Haleks
Peter wrote
do I have to write -mod=@DaiZyCelle -mod=@LokisMod
or how to start them both
Write it like this : -mod=@DaiZyCelle;@LokisMod

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Peter
ah thanks

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Po3pNo0b
Dear Above,

Could you please keep in touch with the ppl that have rh_de, rh_mgswp error i can't wait to play Celle SP i've tried multiple map's and mod's but this one caught my eye.

The only problem is i can't load a game which is very sad since the mod and SP are so fun!

Please update once in day about your progression on this bug / problem.

I think that message actually refers to Loki's Lost Key. Have you guys tried to play it with that mod (just to pass the error message, not to actually use it)?

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Po3pNo0b
Dear Haleks,

Big thanks on your reply it helped me a bit but now i get different error's all the time.

Could you give me a version and or link which explains how to instal Loki's mod ?

I watched multiple video's and most of them have different versions of CBA,

this thing drives me crazy for the last few day's :P.

Thank you

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Haleks wrote
Po3pNo0b wrote
Dear Above,

Could you please keep in touch with the ppl that have rh_de, rh_mgswp error i can't wait to play Celle SP i've tried multiple map's and mod's but this one caught my eye.

The only problem is i can't load a game which is very sad since the mod and SP are so fun!

Please update once in day about your progression on this bug / problem.
I think that message actually refers to Loki's Lost Key. Have you guys tried to play it with that mod (just to pass the error message, not to actually use it)?
I really don't think that's the problem, why? 1. I tried making a mission, without using Loki's at all, at any point. 2. It's asking for one of the weapon mods.
My experience with loading a mission without one of the mods used in that perticular load, is that it asks for that one addon.

And sorry, Po3pNo0b. I've just seen this now. I've tried figuring out what could fix this. And the best solution I came up with was waiting for another update on the actual mod.

I will break the code and see if there's anything strange, but as many other times, it doesn't make much sense, this.

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Po3pNo0b
Dear Haleks,

Thanks alot now i can rest tried to fix this thing for hours now.

I will wait for the next update when can i expect this ?

Take care and thanks for your fast reply.

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

TheGmanID
Cant wait for the update! I'm gonna reinstall DayZ when I know this works! Sadly I can never play on multiplayer since the fps drops from 20+ to 5+ D: WHY but yeah thanks for all the hard work dude!

Re: WIP: HMTaviana + HMPanthera.

Dr_EVO
Umm I downloaded it exactly and it no work I got lan to work btw :D
1 ... 7891011