WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

1 ... 567891011

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

Moses
I too am having this same problems. I load up just fine and has no issues playing it except a few errors like BAD VEHICLE which goes away and doesn't do anything. However, saving and quitting the game and coming back to it will result in the deleted.rh_de, rh_mgswp despite having no issues with it before.

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

Moses wrote
I too am having this same problems. I load up just fine and has no issues playing it except a few errors like BAD VEHICLE which goes away and doesn't do anything. However, saving and quitting the game and coming back to it will result in the deleted.rh_de, rh_mgswp despite having no issues with it before.

We know. I don't know what's causing it still. I've been working with alot. But I'll look at it again.

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

Haleks
Above, my guess is that you had either Loki's or Kron's activated last time you edited & saved the mission file.
I could be wrong though...

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

Haleks wrote

I think I did indeed, but I can't see why that would cause the error.

I think I did indeed, but I can't see why that would cause the error.
Neither do I; but I remember having this - I had to do it all over again without Loki's... :/

I will try that.

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

SoulXR

How do i fix it?

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Crash 223
Go download those particular files. Typing them EXACTLY into google helps and then getting em off of armaholic etc. Throw them in the Celle folder and it should fix your issue.

The problem is, there are two files, the RH weapons that are screwed up for this, making it impossible to load a save. We may have to wait a while for a fix. Everybody is off on arma 3 now :(

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Ray
I wonder how arent RH Weapons compatible. Im running them bug-free on the chernarus mission. And saving/loading works well.

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Crash 223 wrote
Go download those particular files. Typing them EXACTLY into google helps and then getting em off of armaholic etc. Throw them in the Celle folder and it should fix your issue.

The problem is, there are two files, the RH weapons that are screwed up for this, making it impossible to load a save. We may have to wait a while for a fix. Everybody is off on arma 3 now :(

The mod itself is not the problem (the RH mod).

And I'm pretty sure you get all files needed when downloading Celle.

I would suggest you to throw and extra eye on your launchparameters, the SP Celle folder, and the instructions. This should fix it.

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Crash 223
rh_de, rh_mgswp

Still getting the error about these being deleted. As others above me have stated.
Still appears to be an issue keeping it from loading a save.

Just started it with a fresh install of celle and this mod. No go on loading saves.
Correctly installed and followed the guide. Startup parameters are correct.

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

Crash 223 wrote
rh_de, rh_mgswp

Still getting the error about these being deleted. As others above me have stated.
Still appears to be an issue keeping it from loading a save.

Just started it with a fresh install of celle and this mod. No go on loading saves.
Correctly installed and followed the guide. Startup parameters are correct.

Yes, I know. I will remake this asap.

EDIT, I will update this to Celle 1.9. I don't know what's new, so I'll have to check that out.

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

TheGmanID
Im having some problems It says when I launch the sp file that I am missing several files Such as golf and other what I assume to be car names I only installed 2 folders into daizycelle I cant find the third MGB and DayzCelle

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

Ray
Just download the map off DayZCommander, then replace the files from here. It can't be missing anything unless download got corrupted.

Hey dude I get an error after my first session on this on second launch You cannot play/edit this mission; It is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. (starts to list off files in my celle folder) Keep in mind this worked before I saved and quit left it came back after a few hours tried to launch again and Bam wont work

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

TheGmanID
Same error on the RSPB taviana sp mission so yeah I think it may be some kinda conflict with the weapon mods but I dont know good luck I hope you manage to fix it

Re: WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

TheGmanID
CANT PLAY ANY DAIZY SP MISSION AGAIN

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

TheGmanID
Try your other missions start them up start a character and save and quit then reload it see if it works right now I cant reload any of my sp missions on daizy so YUP

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

TheGmanID
Right guys beware UNINSTALL THIS UNTILL IT GETS FIXED TAKE IT OFF YOUR QUICK LOAD LIST THINGY AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT PLAY ANOTHER SP MISSION WITH IT LOADED! this spreads like cancer it will corrupt any other sp mission when its loaded in if you play that sp mission kk? So I managed to fix everything with a re install but celle will not work so please wait untill it gets fixed!

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

TheGmanID wrote
Right guys beware UNINSTALL THIS UNTILL IT GETS FIXED TAKE IT OFF YOUR QUICK LOAD LIST THINGY AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT PLAY ANOTHER SP MISSION WITH IT LOADED! this spreads like cancer it will corrupt any other sp mission when its loaded in if you play that sp mission kk? So I managed to fix everything with a re install but celle will not work so please wait untill it gets fixed!

You are the only one with the problem.

This mission is bugged, but the others are not. Nor does this affect your other SP mods. Please stop spamming, this problem is in the comments.
1 ... 567891011