WIP: DaiZy RSPB Celle 1.7.5.1 (60 lootable player skins, 190 new weapons and more)

12345 ... 11

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

yatoub
It should be in the first file ("DaiZy Celle SP 1.7.4.4 MOD.rar").

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

TechnoScrabble
You sure that's not for his other Celle SP?

Because it has a different file name than his instructions say it should.

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

TechnoScrabble wrote
Where's the version with AI? The only mission showing up in your links has NOAI in the file name, so I'm assuming it lacks AI.
No, the one without text is the AI one. What else would it be? :D

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

TechnoScrabble
I don't see a textless one, though.

TechnoScrabble
The only mission aside from the NOAI one is contained in the file you have there for your normal celle mission, which lacks the cool loot and new villages.

I'm pretty sure the first link got the villages. The loot is in the dayz_code.

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

TechnoScrabble
You mean the one in the DaiZyCelleSP 1.7.4.4? I tried it. None of the extra villages.

It did have an air raid siren in Celle, though. Which scared me at first. Nice bit of atmosphere.

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

TechnoScrabble wrote
You mean the one in the DaiZyCelleSP 1.7.4.4? I tried it. None of the extra villages.

It did have an air raid siren in Celle, though. Which scared me at first. Nice bit of atmosphere.

The one that got the buildings is DaiZy Celle HM.

And the siren is there by default. It shit me up too, the first time. x'D

I was like "Oh no.... oh no.. does NOT sound safe! D:"

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

TechnoScrabble
[IMG]http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd460/TechnoScrabble/see_zps5b9da744.png[/IMG]

The only HM mission I see is the no AI version, though.

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

I guess you missed HM Celle Part 1-4 then. Heh.

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

TechnoScrabble
None of those have a mission in them, though! It's really weird...Maybe I somehow accidentally deleted mine...

Really? :S wtf. I will take a look at it.
Raz

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

Raz
First off thank you,

but... the recruitment (survivors) that you spawn doesn't seem to be attacking the zombies or anyone else.
Raz

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

Raz
Ok so they do get attacked by other AI but not the Zeds.

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

Raz wrote
Ok so they do get attacked by other AI but not the Zeds.

I did not make those. :P
raz

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

raz
oh lol k thx

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

raz wrote
oh lol k thx

They should use the same code lines as the regular friendly AI, however. I've never looked into the scripts for the parachute AI.

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

Updated.

Re: RELEASE: HM Celle SP (ROLLING UPDATES IN THE COMMENTS) and now a map of the new villages!

Is it possible to add New Weather system,new weps and new skins to chernarus? ;O. Otherwise epicly epic job Above.
12345 ... 11