RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

12345678 ... 276

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

The_Lord_Of_Mints
Okay, that didn't work. :/

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

The_Lord_Of_Mints wrote
Okay, that didn't work. :/

Alright. I will upload my folder and see if that fixes it for you. Did you add the proper launch parameters etc?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Above wrote
Alright. I will upload my folder and see if that fixes it for you. Did you add the proper launch parameters etc?
You'll have my personal dayz code. The only difference is the combat icon and spawn chance on sandbags, wire and tank traps are abit higher. If you want the old code, you can just replace the code.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ypbziox6p7j6x1h

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Did you update Arrowhead with the latest beta patch?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Haleks wrote
Did you update Arrowhead with the latest beta patch?
Shouldn't matter, I was running this with the old beta patch. (100249 or whatever).

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Ray
So far this mission is epic, had like 20 hours or so gameplay on it so far. But there is 1 feature that was in the very early versions, and my mind will not simply let me rest until I ask it :>. The "Feature" is ability to bloodbag yourself. Of course theres the cow stuff, but since bloodbags are in the loot table already, why not use them?  Thanks for reading and keep up the good work.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Haleks
The ability to bloodbag yourself was a glicth of a previous version of Dayz.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Tallahassee

Hi everyone:)
It's me again with my questions: D
1: Why it never rains??? (Although I like to be surprised by rain or the first shot thunder ^ ^ ... But it's always nice :/ ^ ^)
2: The helicopter crash sites are integrated??

Thank you in advance:)

Talla :)
When there's no more room in hell the dead will walk the earth ...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

brado
@Tallahassee
Try "KRON_SupportCall" you can have any weather and change time to day or night....
I always have this in my AddOns folder but just remove when i play online

Thank you :)
When there's no more room in hell the dead will walk the earth ...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Ray wrote
So far this mission is epic, had like 20 hours or so gameplay on it so far. But there is 1 feature that was in the very early versions, and my mind will not simply let me rest until I ask it :>. The "Feature" is ability to bloodbag yourself. Of course theres the cow stuff, but since bloodbags are in the loot table already, why not use them?  Thanks for reading and keep up the good work.

I think this is answered to on every single post and release. It was working due to a bug, and does not anymore. However rabbit meat will give you 1.600 blood back. So surviving wont be hard at all. If you really need full health fast, there's a cheat in the menu to heal.

Thanks!

Heli crashes are added, I've had a hard time getting them to spawn, though. But I'm working on a new heli crash script. I actually have it completed. I just gotta implement it and test it.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

The_Lord_Of_Mints
Okay, that didn't work either. But I added the DayZ bisignatures when I copied the files, do you think that could what's causing it?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

fedus_87
Administrator
no the bisig files are for when you try to join a server using those files those bisig files. are what tells the server the files are the same as the ones the server is running. and if you tamper with a pbo that is made for online use and try to use it online[done to use hacks] it will not allow you into the sevrer so these files are not at all neccessary for SP.

and about heli crash's i think they are spawned by the server now unfortunately and they spawn over time in the server now instead of all spawning at once. ill have to look at the changelog again but i know i saw something about this

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

MasterNe0
I am trying to extract the pbo files but I keep missing the dlg_spawn.cpp file from the extract. Anyway I can get a copy of it.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

fedus_87 wrote
and about heli crash's i think they are spawned by the server now unfortunately and they spawn over time in the server now instead of all spawning at once. ill have to look at the changelog again but i know i saw something about this
We're not using their new heli crash script. So it shouldn't matter. I'm working on reliable heli crashes now tho. Same goes for AI.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

MasterNe0 wrote
I am trying to extract the pbo files but I keep missing the dlg_spawn.cpp file from the extract. Anyway I can get a copy of it.
I removed it because it's not a part of the cheat menu.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

MasterNe0
Whenever I try to extract the pbo and replace it with the old cheat menu, the scenario menu would crash asking me for this file.

Did you add the file, though? And did you add the launch lines for it?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

MasterNe0
Nope. I took the cheat menu from the lingor map (I copied the description, cheats folder and the monitor files) and replaced the files in this PBO. When I try to play it afterwards, it would crash saying I need this dlg file.
12345678 ... 276