RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

123456 ... 276

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

fedus_87
Administrator
he probably just empties it onto the ground then deletes it.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Tallahassee
Yeah I do Like That :)

I have 2 problem, 1 small and 1 more problematic.

I no longer have access to the Eppen Monitor (small problem ^ ^)

And I can't cook my meat, the method has changed ??  I no longer have the option in the menu as before.
(More Problematic ^^)

Thank you in advance for your help :)

When there's no more room in hell the dead will walk the earth ...

I didn't do much testing as for the code, that's more of Fedus's region. I think he did test the new food items, though. And the new meat.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

fedus_87
tested the cooking meat bug and yes this is bugged atm but it is not due to the code it is due to the DZG scripts i already know the fix it will be fixed asap.

EDIT:fixed the cook meats bug and more than likely a few others that where bugged by the dzg scripts. i will let above know what needs to be changed in the mission file so he can fix and reupload it.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Kobr4
Well, got an problem while changing something in the Dayz_code.pbo. if i change anything, ill get an error while starting arma2. Anyway to fix it?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Haleks
Re-download the DayZ code :P

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Kobr4
Well, thats not that i want. i want to keep an customized dayz_code. there is onlky one change, and it wont work with the new one too.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Haleks
What is it you wanna change?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Kobr4
Only some backpack sizes...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

-Yes, I will fix the respawn script. And then apply Fedus's fix to the bugs. I got alot of reason for the respawn not to work, I just have to split the code and try file for file.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

I HAVE FINALLY FIXED THE CODE!! I went through every frigging single file! But it does work now. Tested and it worked 10 times in a row on restart. Now I'm just going to complete the list of things to test.

Bandit triggers.
Bandit loot.
Respawn script.
Building scripts.
Dogs. (will be hard since I'm not sure where they're meant to spawn yet).

This will be uploaded and updated asap.

Just a sidenote. The meat fix will have to wait until Fedus gets back and can tell me what in the DZG scripts is causing it. I will try to see if I can fix it myself.

EDIT1: And as I said before. The delay + lag on respawn should now be fixed.

EDIT2: Sadly, the script that caused the respawn not to work was the epeen monitor. I will see if I can rewrite it to work. But for now, I gotta move the spawns and test the stuff above.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Haleks
I remember seeing a dog around Kamenka or Komarovo in 2017SP; but I guess it's a random thing...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Haleks wrote
I remember seeing a dog around Kamenka or Komarovo in 2017SP; but I guess it's a random thing...
There are no triggers. So I think it's triggered by the player on random locations. Or random procs on the map. I'm pretty sure they're successfully implemented, though. I'm just fixing up. I will also see if I managed to fix the new meat. I'm so glad I got the respawn script to work again. Damn it was a pain. x'D

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Okey, I updated the link with the fixes. Here's a change log.

THE NEW MEAT WAS FIXED
Bandit triggers were fixed.
Bandit loot was restored because AI would not spawn with anything food-wise.
Respawn script now works properly, without FPS lag on respawn. (I tested it more than 30 times).
Dogs. (They should be successfully implemented. I've yet to test). If they're not, they'll be in the next update.
AEG was fully removed.

This is now a fully working bugfree mission. Sorry for the mess. But we're finally done!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

fedus_87
Administrator
sorry guys had a good long sleep but i have givin above the meat fix and everything should be golden now.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Nice! Going to try it right away!
Thanks to you all guys!

Also, when you have time and some rest, don't forget about my little request ;)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Haleks wrote
Nice! Going to try it right away!
Thanks to you all guys!

Also, when you have time and some rest, don't forget about my little request ;)
Halek, worry not! You're request will get release soon. I just gotta play this abit.

I got some dope news too. Your humanity skin does now cooperate with the respawn. I respawned as a hero. :-)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Haleks
Thanks dude!^^
Have to say that you guys did some quite impressive work!
This is doubtless one of the very best releases... ;)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

steve silent
awesome thanks guys..

btw you know the salvage button...scroll lock i think.. mainly because i dont have that button, what should i do to remap to another button.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

steve silent wrote
awesome thanks guys..

btw you know the salvage button...scroll lock i think.. mainly because i dont have that button, what should i do to remap to another button.
Scroll lock was used for the Epeen monitor. This feature was removed because it didn't work with the respawn feature. I will see if I can make both work. And at the same time change the key.
123456 ... 276