RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

12345 ... 276

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Tallahassee wrote
I play NO AI mode ^ ^
But no, not change, it is very much like that, I'll be so happy when I put hands on a AlicePack ... or better :)
Thanks Again for your work !!! (y)
They reduced the slots on Alice Pack.

Haha, you'll find one!

And we're just glad that we can make people happy. I hope I can fix the respawn script to not knock you out. Otherwise we'll have to remove it.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Tallahassee
How many slot in AlicePack now ??? Oo

(Sorry for the mail you receive error handling: / )
When there's no more room in hell the dead will walk the earth ...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Tallahassee wrote
How many slot in AlicePack now ??? Oo

(Sorry for the mail you receive error handling: / )
It has 16 instead of 20.

And my mail here is not my mail. That mail got hacked because apparantly someone wanted 5000 adverts.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

I've been trying it and so far it's dope - except for the spawn script (by the way, how can I deactivate it?).
I've a small request though^^
I was thinking about an optional version with friendly survivors; not that I actually play with them - they're rather dumb and, at best, useless - but I had some kind of purpose when playing the previous releases. I would find as much of them as I could and keep them alive for as long as I could (not easy). And eventually build a base or whatever...
They would be few, hand-placed on the map and the player would have to get close to have them joining his group (that way we have the choice to "recruit" them or not).
Is it doable?
Please? With sugar on top of it?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Haleks wrote
I've been trying it and so far it's dope - except for the spawn script (by the way, how can I deactivate it?).
I've a small request though^^
I was thinking about an optional version with friendly survivors; not that I actually play with them - they're rather dumb and, at best, useless - but I had some kind of purpose when playing the previous releases. I would find as much of them as I could and keep them alive for as long as I could (not easy). And eventually build a base or whatever...
They would be few, hand-placed on the map and the player would have to get close to have them joining his group (that way we have the choice to "recruit" them or not).
Is it doable?
Please? With sugar on top of it?
Sure. I will look at that.

I'm currently fixing the respawn script. It appears that the respawn does not give you a playable or any unit at all anymore. We had the same problems when just spawning in on 1.7.5.1. I rather fix it than remove it now that I've fixed the lag that would occure on respawn. I'm not close to a fix, but I'm closer.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

yatoub
Ok, played for a few hours, and it's great, as expected. Thanks again.
Just one thing though, I haven't been able to access the "Build" menu. On your other version (1.7.4.4), I'd access it with the mouse wheel button, but here there's nothing. Is there any kind of requirement (I do have a toolbox) ?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Thanks dude!

Also, the UI thing is fixed! It now works upon resuming - except that my food indicator was empty (will test that further). And I think the glitch Tallhasse was talking about is related to that one. Odd, since it's not same code... Right now I play the AI version, but long enough to notice that bug, will keep you updated.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

yatoub wrote

When I tried this mission the first time, the recipe menu would always be there. Now after changing alot of things around to try to get certain things to work, I haven't seen it. On 1.7.4.4 however, it would appear occasionally. That might be the case now. However, I will look into it after either getting the respawn script to work with 1.7.5.1 or removing it. Until then, I would suggest you to use the webpage linked.  Sorry for all this.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Haleks wrote
Thanks dude!

Also, the UI thing is fixed! It now works upon resuming - except that my food indicator was empty (will test that further). And I think the glitch Tallhasse was talking about is related to that one. Odd, since it's not same code... Right now I play the AI version, but long enough to notice that bug, will keep you updated.
The food icon would go black for me on starting a mission. If this is what you mean, the "heal" function in the cheat menu is a great fix for now. I'm pretty sure the cause of that is the custom loading screen.

If it's going empty, I'm pretty sure it's part of the old bug. It have not appeared for me, however.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Just to update y'all. I do now get a playable unit on respawn. Wich means we're getting closer. I'm still passed out and can't do anything, though. I hope I can get this over with soon so that I can actually play it.

Youhou !!! I found a Coyote BackPack and a S1203 Van !!! I'm so happy !!! :)
When there's no more room in hell the dead will walk the earth ...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Tallahassee wrote
Youhou !!! I found a Coyote BackPack and a S1203 Van !!! I'm so happy !!! :)
That is awesome! You can store food, and drive around!

Update on the respawn. Fedus worked out that the DZG scripts somewhat blocked the respawn, or not having all DZG features added did. (Dogs etc). So hopefully, if I don't fail this. We'll have both dogs and respawn! (The recipe menu should also always be available).

I saw a Ural to Elektro, I'll get it immediately, ideal for storing everything I need:)
When there's no more room in hell the dead will walk the earth ...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Tallahassee wrote
I saw a Ural to Elektro, I'll get it immediately, ideal for storing everything I need:)
Oh yes, for sure. I always try to get a Ural for storage. :-)

It makes it way easier to go to the airfields and collect alot of weapons.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Tallahassee
Yeah good idea for the Airfield !!! :)

It would be possible to ensure that there is not all the stuff in the Ural ??
When there's no more room in hell the dead will walk the earth ...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Tallahassee wrote
Yeah good idea for the Airfield !!! :)

It would be possible to ensure that there is not all the stuff in the Ural ??
I'm not sure what you mean. If you mean the slots, it has 200 item slots, 50 weapon slots and 4 (I think) backpack slots.

UPDATE: I managed to track down the respawn error, kind of.

when you find an Ural, inside there is a lot of items ... it's possible to remove them ??

OH! Well, you gotta take it all out and put it somewhere. I would spawn the "magic box" and just drop it all into that. The box will despawn after a couple of minutes.

Yeah i do like that but i use the "delete loot" option" :)
When there's no more room in hell the dead will walk the earth ...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Not sure if delete loot works for vehicles. If it does, then awesome.
12345 ... 276