RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

1234567 ... 276

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Tallahassee
Hi everyone! :)
Small question, how can I change the number of zombies (I want more ^ ^) and the distance at which they appear (more far ^^).
In fact I just got the airfield and Cherno and when I 5/6 or 10 maximum zombies around me is the best, not genial :)
Can anyone refer me to know which file I need to change these two factors??
Thank you in advance :)

Talla :)
When there's no more room in hell the dead will walk the earth ...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

steve silent
dude thats awesome thank you...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

steve silent
OK i think i have found something that needs taking out..

CAPS LOCK.. it breaks your leg and kills you.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

steve silent wrote

HAHAHAHAHA! Yes, we noticed too. That's one of the scripts from the DZG servers, where we originally got the code. We're currently working on that!

Talla :)
I'm not sure what file those settings are in. I'll forward this to Fedus, I think he knows. I've yet to experiment with those kind of settings. :-)

Thank you :)
When there's no more room in hell the dead will walk the earth ...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

RandomGuy
If you ever get the patrolling ai vehicles to work you should add them to this mission, it's almost perfect

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

RandomGuy wrote
If you ever get the patrolling ai vehicles to work you should add them to this mission, it's almost perfect
Oh yeah, I put that feature on standby. I will totally start messing with it again, though!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

fedus_87
lol yea there are so many thing we have going and want to get working for you guys its insane if we get this where we have it in our heads this will be an amazing SP experience.

and for the editing of the zombie amount you want to break doen the dayz_code.pbo and inside you'll find a folder called init inside there will be a variables.sqf open that in noted pad or W/E you prefer and edit this section here most of the setting are self explanitory

//DayZ settings
dayz_dawn = 6;
dayz_dusk = 18;
dayz_maxAnimals = 5;
DAYZ_agentnumber = 0;
dayz_animalDistance = 800;
dayz_zSpawnDistance = 1400;  [this setting will be 1000 in you file i have edited it for the upcoming release changes as it is alot better to have this number at around 1200-1600]
dayz_maxLocalZombies = 40;  [this number 40 is the amount of zombies in the radius in which you spawn them]
dayz_spawnPos = getPosATL player;

But.....with the way DZG scripts are working in the mission the variables file is modified and added as a fix in the mission itself so therefore the variables .sqf in the mission .pbo also needs to be edited.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

mike
very little loot spawning. no weapon or backpack spawns. is anyone else experiencing this... no ai version

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Tallahassee
Fedus thank you, I try it :)
@ mike: The same for me, no weapons, no loot and the worst bit of zombies:)))
When there's no more room in hell the dead will walk the earth ...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

mike wrote
very little loot spawning. no weapon or backpack spawns. is anyone else experiencing this... no ai version
Loot did get more rare in 1.7.5.1. They added medical to most buildings, wich makes other loot more rare.

I'm playing on the same files. I've found backpacks and weapons. They're just not super common now. :P

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

fedus_87
the loot spawns have been decreased in 1.7.5.1 so this is likely what your exxperiencing but i will investigate further.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

The link is edited. I forgot to re-add the loot-table after fixing the respawn script.

Changes:

Sandbags was added to industrial again.
Combat icon was removed again. (still bugged with the respawn script).
The ArmA2 weapons mentioned in the main post added back in.
AI now got the new backpack again.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

The_Lord_Of_Mints
Hey, I've installed this mission but I don't spawn. I don't even get into the map, it's just a blank canvas thingy with my tempature indicators having no colours in it. Is there something I'm missing?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Hmmmm, that is really strange. Give me a second. I will test this upload and see if I managed to mess something up.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

I have now tried both no-AI and AI with the same files provided. And both loaded me in as it should.

Did you follow every step? Also, are you sure you downloaded 1.7.5.1 and not 4.4?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

The_Lord_Of_Mints
I'm absolutely sure that I have the correct files. Do you think that you could give me the whole @DaiZySP folder?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

The_Lord_Of_Mints wrote
I'm absolutely sure that I have the correct files. Do you think that you could give me the whole @DaiZySP folder?
I could, but it would not help. I use the exact same files. 1.7.5.1 with the replaced codes I added in the download.

What about this, redo the whole thing with this. And if that don't work, I will upload by folder?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

The_Lord_Of_Mints
Okay, I will completely delete my DayZ folder and the new DaiZy folder and redo it.
1234567 ... 276