RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

1 ... 45678910 ... 276

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Zillaracing wrote
So how do you build stuff?  i see the formulas, but how do you actually construct things?

You click on 1 of the like you would do without building scripts. Let's say you're setting a wire up, it's the same way. Just that it will build whatever you have the ingredients for. I hope this helps.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

russel2k11
I can't figure this one out. Whenever I start the mission, I couldn't move. I've tried restarting and reinstalling DayZ. Help please

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

russel2k11 wrote
I can't figure this one out. Whenever I start the mission, I couldn't move. I've tried restarting and reinstalling DayZ. Help please

What the hell?

What beta patch and DayZ are you running? And is it only this mission you can't move on?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

russel2k11
I think it's the beta patch that's causing this, whenever I try to run the game with the beta expansion it says "Error Creating 3D 9 Graphical Engine". I have DayZ 1.7.5.1 and I've tried the DayZ+ SP and same thing happened. I'm new to Arma 2 and DayZ.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

russel2k11
I'm using Build_101480 btw

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Ray
It might be a spawn bug, when you spawn drop the pistol and then try moving if works then pick it up again and scavenge ;-)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Ray
Also try changing skin via cheat menu.

I can't even open my gear.. so frustrating. lmao

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

russel2k11
Ray wrote
Also try changing skin via cheat menu.

Yeah I did that.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Strange... That's the same beta patch I got. I wish I had a clue what's causing this, no one else have been reporting the same issue yet... Hmmm. I thought it would be the beta patch, but yah. We're on the same patch.

Off topic, you don't have to drop your gun. You can just double tap "f". (If it is the gunbug).

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

russel2k11
Above wrote

I figured it out. haha, Thank you though :)

I figured it out. haha, Thank you though :)
What was the problem?  I'm glad it worked out for you. I hope you like it.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

russel2k11
I was using the wrong parameters for the shortcut. haha, Yeah I'm playing it now :) Thank you!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

russel2k11 wrote
I was using the wrong parameters for the shortcut. haha, Yeah I'm playing it now :) Thank you!
Awesome! I'm just finnishing up this release, but for Taviana. ALOT of new skins, and bandits got the skins too.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

double tap
Can we get the old cheat menu back.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

double tap wrote
Can we get the old cheat menu back.
Why? I mean anything is possible, but this one got just the same stuff?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

yatoub
Maybe you don't have an answer, but I thought you might have missed it :

yatoub wrote
I've been playing this mission quite a lot, and I have a quick question. I've checked the 3 airfields, at least 2 times each, and I haven't found a single heli. A lot of cars, trucks, bus, etc, but no heli. Am I just that unlucky, or is there a problem ? ^^
Apparently I am the only one having this problem, so it's a bit weird ...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

yatoub wrote
Maybe you don't have an answer, but I thought you might have missed it :

yatoub wrote
I've been playing this mission quite a lot, and I have a quick question. I've checked the 3 airfields, at least 2 times each, and I haven't found a single heli. A lot of cars, trucks, bus, etc, but no heli. Am I just that unlucky, or is there a problem ? ^^
Apparently I am the only one having this problem, so it's a bit weird ...

I did reply to you. Page 6 (I think).

This is what I replied: The heli spawns (or every spawn for that matter) is a hard thing to balance. Either you got a REALLY unlucky launch, or there's helis on the other locations. (Check the online map for additional spots http://dayzdb.com/map#4.122.118). But it's hard to give them the proper % to have just enough helis. That's why you'll get 2-3 sometimes, and maybe none another.

I realized that my quoting failed.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

yatoub
Above wrote
I did reply to you. Page 6 (I think).

This is what I replied: The heli spawns (or every spawn for that matter) is a hard thing to balance. Either you got a REALLY unlucky launch, or there's helis on the other locations. (Check the online map for additional spots http://dayzdb.com/map#4.122.118). But it's hard to give them the proper % to have just enough helis. That's why you'll get 2-3 sometimes, and maybe none another.

I realized that my quoting failed.
Yeah, maybe my reading failed too ^^

So, there's no point for me going back to the airfield then ? Since vehicules are spawned at the beginning of the mission.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

yatoub wrote
So, there's no point for me going back to the airfield then ? Since vehicules are spawned at the beginning of the mission.
Nope, correct. However, I'm sure that at least 1 of the other spots will have a heli.

Otherwise you're mad unlucky.
1 ... 45678910 ... 276