RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

1 ... 6789101112 ... 276

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Ray wrote
Btw, how do you have 639 posts again? haha, you had like 707 yesterday O.o
Haha, this is because I deleted some old releases that has been updated. This one for instance, I had the same thing, but for 1.7.4.4. I did put the 1.7.4.4 links in this post, though. Just in case someone wants it.

I also deleted Taviana RSP V3. I might add those links to the Taviana mission, in case anyone wants that instead.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

fedus_87
if you run loki's lost key with COWAR MOD you will not have it in the middle of your screen at all time's.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

fedus_87 wrote
if you run loki's lost key with COWAR MOD you will not have it in the middle of your screen at all time's.
Thanks dude! Going to try this right away!!
EDIT : Do you have a link? Can't find anything on google (this thing can be dumb sometimes)...
EDIT : Found it.
It's actually the COwar mod; I was looking for a coward mod ^^'...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

fedus_87

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Haleks
Thanks ^^

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Ray
Will this release also have the reskinned zombies by fedus?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Tallahassee
Hi all ! :)

Quick question: Do you think the size of my save (may have about 75 MB) can affect the spawn of zombies ?

Because for a couple of hours of play there is very little infected, 2/3 at the main airfield for example.

Or because it may be something else??

Thank you in advance, and a big thank GooGle Translate! ^ ^

TALLA :)
When there's no more room in hell the dead will walk the earth ...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Ray
Above, will there be a release for Isla Duela SP anytime soon perhaps?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

fedus_87
@ray
yes i do plan on doing so.

@talla
this is a possibility and yea after hours on a save the game starts to get very laggy. if you really wanna play and stay on that save try using the + and - key on your keyboard. it speeds up and slows down the mission so your + key is basically fast forward for the mission. and this way loot and zombies will spawn faster if you are waiting around on loot and stuff to spawn.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Tallahassee
This post was updated on .
Thank you very much for the advice Fedus ! (y)

Edit : works perfectly thank you again :)
When there's no more room in hell the dead will walk the earth ...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Josh M
Any chance you could slow down the day/night transitions so the clouds don't skip so noticably, or return it to default?
I know it's a minor graphical issue, but it's one that really takes away from my enjoyment as I run on ultra graphics, and the sky looks like I'm watching a slideshow, and as such with them being so choppy breaks the immersion for me to the point that I stop playing after a fairly short period as I can't stand to look at them anymore.

Also, how hard is it to add back in friendly AI? I use an AI re-arm mod, and one that allows you to direct AI in aircraft to take off/land in specific places and ways as a mobile taxi service once I find a heli, so the AI are far less useless in their capacity when grouped. Is it as simple as adding back in the spawn triggers via the map editor?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Tallahassee
For back in real time, you need to modify the init.sqf in mission pbo file and remove this part :

// Niceonegunit
[4.3] execVM "scripts\compile\fn_accelratedTime.sqf";
find_time = 30;

You maybe need to restart a new game ...
I use Eliteness for open .pbo file, you need it or an other one.

Hope i help you :)

No "GooGle Translate" Help this time !!! :D
When there's no more room in hell the dead will walk the earth ...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Josh M wrote
Any chance you could slow down the day/night transitions so the clouds don't skip so noticably, or return it to default?
I know it's a minor graphical issue, but it's one that really takes away from my enjoyment as I run on ultra graphics, and the sky looks like I'm watching a slideshow, and as such with them being so choppy breaks the immersion for me to the point that I stop playing after a fairly short period as I can't stand to look at them anymore.

Also, how hard is it to add back in friendly AI? I use an AI re-arm mod, and one that allows you to direct AI in aircraft to take off/land in specific places and ways as a mobile taxi service once I find a heli, so the AI are far less useless in their capacity when grouped. Is it as simple as adding back in the spawn triggers via the map editor?
Adding friendly AI is really, really easy. All you gotta do is add the triggers. :-)

I will keep the timecycle script for the reason that you will never encounter both night/day, without cheating otherwise. If you didn't remove it already, I could upload one mission without it, though.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Ray wrote
Above, will there be a release for Isla Duela SP anytime soon perhaps?
Yes, I update Isla Duala. Isla duala isn't compatible with 1.7.5.1 yet, though?

RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

eddie
Um can you make the blood bags be able to use on yourself?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

eddie wrote
Um can you make the blood bags be able to use on yourself?

Hehe, I've answered this question so many times now. This is something that is not possible (apparantly). I will look into it and see if there's any way at all.

@Eddie : Eat 7.5 Rabbits !!! ;)
When there's no more room in hell the dead will walk the earth ...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Josh M
What lines need edited on the cycle script? I could probably tweak it myself. I'm debating just giving it some time and see if I can mentally block out the skips.

I have no real idea how the ARMA scripting functions, as I've not really looked into it, but usually simple edits I can figure out if I know where to look.

I'm rarely going to see day/night often either way unless I play for a number of days as I have almost no free time lately, so that angle doesn't particularly bother me.

Thanks!

You have your answer 6 posts above (Talla's)...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Josh M wrote
What lines need edited on the cycle script? I could probably tweak it myself. I'm debating just giving it some time and see if I can mentally block out the skips.

I have no real idea how the ARMA scripting functions, as I've not really looked into it, but usually simple edits I can figure out if I know where to look.

I'm rarely going to see day/night often either way unless I play for a number of days as I have almost no free time lately, so that angle doesn't particularly bother me.

Thanks!

Yup, as Talla said. It's in the Init.sqf.
1 ... 6789101112 ... 276