RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

1 ... 78910111213 ... 276

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Ray
Yeah,problaly wont fit 1751. Well theres always an option to wait patiently until isla duala gets updated.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Ray wrote
Yeah,problaly wont fit 1751. Well theres always an option to wait patiently until isla duala gets updated.
I will probably update it today. But if you want 1.7.5.1, we'd have to wait for the authors to update.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

swetweeter
Hey, I love this version but I don´t like that the time is sped up, really annoying, or maybe it´s just for me....
Is it anyway to change or is it just a bug? Please help and if I can change it, please tell me how! :)
Email me: swetweeter@gmail.com

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

swetweeter wrote
Hey, I love this version but I don´t like that the time is sped up, really annoying, or maybe it´s just for me....
Is it anyway to change or is it just a bug? Please help and if I can change it, please tell me how! :)
Email me: swetweeter@gmail.com

It's a setting, so that you'll experience both day and night on SP. Otherwise you'd have to play for 24 hours.

You can edit the init.sqf to remove it.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Josh M
Hah, derptastic. I have no idea how I missed Tallahasse's post. Thanks guys.

I thought I saw a bit regarding this in the thread with specific numbers relating to the time scale, and thought I was going a bit mad, then realized it was in another thread.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Haha, glad it worked out.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

fedus_87
Administrator
ok so here it is the new zombie skins i have actually used the green mountain horror faces and cloths but that only clothed 2 zombies so i have retextured all zombie cloths and made them fitting as zombie cloths lol. i have added alot of blood and grime to these i hope you guys enjoy.

files
-------------
http://www.mediafire.com/?eux0fg3db2l4a

replace your existing 1.7.5.1 SP dayz_code.pbo and dayz.pbo with the ones you will find in my link above

here is my imgur where you can find more screenshots of the retextured zombies
http://fedus87.imgur.com/all/

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Nice with these zombie skins DaYz is starti g to actually look a bit creepy,all that woukd this even more awesomr are weapons and player skins from new Celle version

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

djokerslime
Is the changes mentioned in the features, in the "1.7.5.1" version?
Because i dont have the "glock" icon in my hud, and the scroll lock button does
Nothing apparently... For me

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

LittleBilly
Your zombie replacement skins are awesome man.

Nothing apparently... For me
Yah they got the glock turned off 'cause it messed up something with singleplayer respawning, and the "building bases" junk conflicts with the epeen monitor, so that got the epeen monitor turned off, and the loot ain't standard 1751 'cause they unlocked a ton of weapons and added some building bases supplies to the loot table, but the zombies and food and backpacks and other ui changes behave exactly like they do in the public 1751 (including the official BUGS like "no name for cooked beef" haha).

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

djokerslime
yea ... i downloaded the new "1.7.5.1" from the DayZ Commander and the glock icon was not showing, thinking im just that stupid or my arma is messing with me.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

LittleBilly wrote
djokerslime wrote
Is the changes mentioned in the features, in the "1.7.5.1" version?
Because i dont have the "glock" icon in my hud, and the scroll lock button does
Nothing apparently... For me
Yah they got the glock turned off 'cause it messed up something with singleplayer respawning, and the "building bases" junk conflicts with the epeen monitor, so that got the epeen monitor turned off, and the loot ain't standard 1751 'cause they unlocked a ton of weapons and added some building bases supplies to the loot table, but the zombies and food and backpacks and other ui changes behave exactly like they do in the public 1751 (including the official BUGS like "no name for cooked beef" haha).
The "building bases junk" did not conflict with the epeen monitor. The respawn did.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

RandomGuy
I've been having a ton of fun with this with my friend, but is there a way to save on a lan server

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Ray
Well,until a properly working DaiZy MP mission gets released what would work on a dedicated server with all its features you problaly cant get it to save.  But messing around in LAN is quite a load of fun anyway

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

I doubt it, I couldn't even manage to save on the proper LAN versions.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Ray
Well, I'll fiddle around with the mission file and see if I can manage to find a way, might ask a friend who has had previous experience with stuff like this. Ontopic: The AI spawns when you are in vehicle feature is epic! This will give alot more experience like one can simply have in MP. Nice job

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Haleks
Ray wrote
The cool thing is that you can easily apply this feature to any previous version of DaiZy : see this topic ;)

Nice job, I'll be problaly be testing it out on some older map release.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1 colab Fedus & Above

Ray
Changed a couple of things in the mission file, didn't manage to get it working with Bliss so far. I'm going to keep working on it though but for now, i'll go hunt some bandits.
1 ... 78910111213 ... 276