RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

1 ... 45678910 ... 25

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.4 *Updated 16/06*

Haleks
Above wrote
Haleks wrote
What was it!? ^^
As I was using an older, un-fixed cheat menu, it was randomly refreshing the UI 100x times faster and more (I didn't actually read the code). But it was something about the UI. Couldn't be happier to have that fucker fixed.
Man that was a precious clue!
I've managed to fix the thirst rate being to fast on start up : no more save & reload anymore!
Sweeeeet, thanks dude ;)

Sweeeeet, thanks dude ;)
Wait, wut? You already had the fix. The "older" cheatmenu AkA UI code at the bottom worked in 1.7.6.1. :S

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.4 *Updated 16/06*

Haleks
Above wrote
Haleks wrote
Above wrote
Haleks wrote
What was it!? ^^
As I was using an older, un-fixed cheat menu, it was randomly refreshing the UI 100x times faster and more (I didn't actually read the code). But it was something about the UI. Couldn't be happier to have that fucker fixed.
Man that was a precious clue!
I've managed to fix the thirst rate being to fast on start up : no more save & reload anymore!
Sweeeeet, thanks dude ;)
Wait, wut? You already had the fix. The "older" cheatmenu AkA UI code at the bottom worked in 1.7.6.1. :S
No, it was a slightly different problem than yours, and yet similar.^^
I found out that the UI was being called twice when launching a new game on my mission, which was causing the thirst & hunger icons to deplete too fast (hence the save & reload fix).
I fail to see how the UI can affect the hunger but now we know ;)

[...]

Oh, I see, sir Haleks. I can't describe how damn happy I am that it's fixed now.

And for the fiew of you waiting, I'll upload soon.

Haha.... I had to add the clothing + salvage scripts back, so it got delayed. And my UL speed now went from 1.2-2.0 mbit down to 70-90 kbit... I don't have a limit, so it shouldn't just drop like that. But I'll update and post back when it's updated... :/

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.4 *Updated 16/06*

Finally updated and working....

DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 You need this for v1.6!

DaiZy Napf update v1.6.

(I'm so sorry for the big updates, I'll keep it to the patches after this. There's no need for it after this one). <3

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!) v1.6 *Updated 18/06* FULLY WORKING!

jst2fst
are you going to try and fix r3f for the next update?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!) v1.6 *Updated 18/06* FULLY WORKING!

jst2fst wrote
are you going to try and fix r3f for the next update?

It says that stuff doesn't excist, even though they're there. I'll try. But I really don't think I'll manage to fix it. But I haven't even looked at it (more than checking that the file is there). So what do I know.

The thing is that I'll put this on ice for a while, I'll try to update BreakingPoint to their latest patch (it got some 1.7.7 changes).

And here, just to confirm that loot does spawn in the gray brickhouses I added (the Killhouse addon). It is military special! So you might wanna check those anyways. It's fairly easy to see wich ones I added. I'll give you 2 hints. 1. The airfield. 2. Luzern (this picture).

question

severedsoul
Hey so I tried the 1.6, thank you, I have a question/ help based on 1.4
 On your 1.4 I was able to use the support call to spawn different characters for my player than the one in 1.6,. is there anything i can do to access the old characters in the 1.6 from 1.4? what do i need to change or add to the scripts.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!) v1.6 *Updated 18/06* FULLY WORKING!

saprykheid
Downloaded the new version :)!In the ArmA Scenario GUI, both mission types (timecycle/no timecycle) have the same title and description, you cannot distinguish. Can you change that?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!) v1.6 *Updated 18/06* FULLY WORKING!

Wayne
Above wrote
The thing is that I'll put this on ice for a while, I'll try to update BreakingPoint to their latest patch (it got some 1.7.7 changes).

Ahhhhh! will the burning barrels and ammo crates be making an appearance?

oooo, Ambassador, with these updates you are really spoiling us!

Bummer though cos I gotta go to work today. I'll get my teeth into this bad bwoy later on :)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.4 *Updated 16/06*

Havoc
All Hail Above! The Master of Bugfixin'. The Uploader to Mega which lets me download 1.4 gigs in 5 minutes.

Great work mate!
Cheers~

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.4 *Updated 16/06*

Kryptic
Wait, do we have to redownload the whole think then update it? because i just download the 5mb one and just replaced files

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.4 *Updated 16/06*

Wayne
Kryptic wrote
Wait, do we have to redownload the whole think then update it? because i just download the 5mb one and just replaced files
I'm afraid so. I did think that odd at first myself, but it is a slightly smaller file at 1.4gb so it is different from the old one which was 1.9gb

@Above

I had a quick look everything working fine, currently being nailed by the AI in a town (I counted 27 bandits surrounding me!). Just a quick question; Did you do away with the epeen monitor as there no longer appears to be one?

The old one was 1.9 because of Zip compression. This one is rar, probably @ High compression rate because I bet Above got his panties in a bunch for having us download the whole thing for the third time after promising small updates :P
I'm really not one to care since mega is the best hosting site and it took me 5 minutes to download it anyway.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.4 *Updated 16/06*

Wayne
Havoc wrote
The old one was 1.9 because of Zip compression. This one is rar, probably @ High compression rate because I bet Above got his panties in a bunch for having us download the whole thing for the third time after promising small updates :P
I'm really not one to care since mega is the best hosting site and it took me 5 minutes to download it anyway.
Yeah, there's no complaints from my end, no, sir :)

Just happy to be playing again and gettiing shot at from all direction!  finger's crossed nothing breaks the longer I play this time around :D

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.4 *Updated 16/06*

Havoc
This post was updated on .
Wayne wrote
Havoc wrote
The old one was 1.9 because of Zip compression. This one is rar, probably @ High compression rate because I bet Above got his panties in a bunch for having us download the whole thing for the third time after promising small updates :P
I'm really not one to care since mega is the best hosting site and it took me 5 minutes to download it anyway.
Yeah, there's no complaints from my end, no, sir :)

Just happy to be playing again and gettiing shot at from all direction!  finger's crossed nothing breaks the longer I play this time around :D
Yea don't you just love it? I once survived a firefight with about 8 blood remaining. This mod can get super intense. It's glorious!

EDIT:
Above, I know you wanted to improve the gear of bandits, but in the first town I got to after spawning I met and killed a bandit who had a M107_DZ...
I love a free Anti-Material Rifle as much as the next guy but isn't this a tiny bit overkill for the spawn area? XD
I mean I love it, it sounds like a fucking plasma rifle and the projectiles are so fast there is basically no need to lead your target....

EDIT2:
Btw is there ANY way to restore the UI after saving/loading in a vehicle? It seems like a stupid game-ending mistake to make =/

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!) v1.6 *Updated 18/06* FULLY WORKING!

darkrevenant
Hey above, love ur work so much made an account just to say thank you!
love the new map hope it develops into big things
just a couple of things im getting on my end, the UI disappears forever if i reload a save and never comes back no matter what i do (unless i restart the whole map), and it seems like my blood doesnt go down (i.e no screen graying if i get hit) after reloading a save
just some things on my end not sure if theyre because of the map or what

thanks again for another brilliant release!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!) v1.6 *Updated 18/06* FULLY WORKING!

Sb8i
thx king.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!) v1.6 *Updated 18/06* FULLY WORKING!

Wayne wrote
Above wrote
The thing is that I'll put this on ice for a while, I'll try to update BreakingPoint to their latest patch (it got some 1.7.7 changes).

Ahhhhh! will the burning barrels and ammo crates be making an appearance?

oooo, Ambassador, with these updates you are really spoiling us!

Bummer though cos I gotta go to work today. I'll get my teeth into this bad bwoy later on :)
I left the barrels because you can move/load them in your vehicle with R3F. It was also a mess trying to edit the building menu, because they're using their building script, and I've added mine. So it's a damn mess. I'll see if I can sort it, they got no recipe support at all, so it's not easy to build with their scripts in the first place.

Ha! I'm just glad that the hunger/thirst is fixed now. :D

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.4 *Updated 16/06*

Wayne wrote
Kryptic wrote
Wait, do we have to redownload the whole think then update it? because i just download the 5mb one and just replaced files
I'm afraid so. I did think that odd at first myself, but it is a slightly smaller file at 1.4gb so it is different from the old one which was 1.9gb

@Above

I had a quick look everything working fine, currently being nailed by the AI in a town (I counted 27 bandits surrounding me!). Just a quick question; Did you do away with the epeen monitor as there no longer appears to be one?

You don't HAVE to download the bigger file, but you really should because I've changed addons around etc.

27 bandits?! 10 is max per bandit trigger, 8 is max for the low-tier ones. :S I've noticed how it's not random anymore, though. I'm pretty sure the max amount spawns everytime. :(

And yes, I removed the monitor because we had the journal, like they did for the MP. I can add it back, though. :D
1 ... 45678910 ... 25