RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

1234 ... 25

RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

I've now converted Napf, to work with DayZ. Leave feedback below. I haven't added that much to the map.

And I had big problems unlocking 1.7.7, but Haleks let me use his unlock, and basically saved this whole project!

The hunger/thirst now works 100%. (As of v1.6) Check the changelog for additional changes!

DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 v2.2 Mirror #1 <---->  DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 v2.2 Mirror #2.

Userconfig error fix! Put it in your OA folder.

Picture of where to find stuff!

What to expect in the next update:

- AI will have a harder time spotting you depending on clothing!
- I'll remove the backpack from AI that does not excist. (Or add it back, it's the RPG pack).
- Origins zombies added back in!
- More weapons (from mods).
- The jetski's from the Lingor update.
- Possibly a unique hud.
- A new loadingscreen.
- MAYBE friendly AI.

A LIST OF ALL CHANGES AND FEATURES:

v2.2 changes:

- Updated to 1.7.7.1. (Wich hopefully fixed alot of glitches).
- Bandits now got a chance to have the new meat, raw or cooked.
- Using the UI from DayZero (I'll make it's own later).
- New backpacks, see picture.
- Changed skins completely, althought you might find some old.
- Removed weapon mods (those will be added in the feature).
- The PMC bandit skin was implemented again (since you can use the "new/old" ones with the cheatmenu).
- The jetski's from Lingor.

v2.1 changes:

- Actions disappearing fixed!
- The building scripts removed.

v1.9 changes:

v1.8 changes:

- Fixed UI not appearing on reload (now works just perfectly).
- Fixed bloodbag on reload (you wouldn't be able to bloodbag).

v1.7 changes:

- New loadingscreen. (Nothing fancy).
- Timecycle missions have a new title now.

v1.6 changes:

- Hunger/thirst working (1000% sure).

v1.5 changes:

- Hull can now be repaired properly.
- More high-end bandits in the bigger cities!
- Origins vehicles will actually have random damage now!
- Debug monitor replaced with the journal!
- More ArmA 2/OA weapons. (I will keep the custom skins/weapons!).
- Bandits are balanced abit more.
- Sandbags added to industrial.
- R3F removed due to not working.
- Some camo faces added to the utilities menu. (ONLY USE ONCE PER TIME IT'S GONE!).
- Journal fix moved to the main-cheat menu.

v1.4 changes:

- A few more "heli" (C-130) crashes.
- Adding way more barrels that you can cook on and put in your car.
- Stashes (added in 1.7.7) will have more slots.
- More buildings. (More hospitals/industrial).
- Take skins off of dead AI. (Might delete the body in 1.7.7).

v1.3 changes:

- Hunger/thirst got proper speed.

v1.2 changes:
- Skins are working properly, and giving you the proper skin on use!

v1.1 changes/features:

- Loot added to the few buildings that got none.
- Zombies added to helicrashes (only loot showed up before).
- More buildings will have military loot.
- The Origin vehicles don't have 9000/900/90 slots anymore. (The titanic does, because it's a damn boat).
- Hunger/thirst/temprature system should work properly now.

Release features:

- Building script with preview-pictures. (Haleks put alot of time and effort into this feature, and was damn kind enough to let me keep it for Napf, even though I wasn't meant to use it).
- Reskinned pretty much every item. (Everything from bandage to medical boxes).
- Completely new map (Napf).
- Some Celle buildings. (Custom built compunds and villages (will expand as we progress)).
- Heli patrols. (Haleks).
- 1.7.7 (Haleks). (AI got the new items).
- Alot of new weapons from mods.
- 52 new skins.
- R3F. (Use the cheat menu to activate, only use once per missionstart).
- Sleeping will pass 3 hours and heal you.
- Origins vehicles (sadly already final stage).
- Ability to salvage parts from vehicles.
- Body clean-up script. (It will remove all bodies 1000m+ from you each 10 min).
- The sleeping features skips 3 hours and resets health.
- Timecycle missions (timecycle similar to the one in Origins).
- Heli crashes are now replaced with crashed C130's (7 loot slots).
- Origins zeds + regular.
- 100% working debugmonitor (the one in the picture). (Unless you wanna replace it with the journal (doesn't show blood)).
- The journal can be accessed after re-load through the utilities cheat menu.

AI:
- Bandits will have the new foot/junk items.
- Bandits will spawn 200-1000 metres away from the player.
- Bandits will have a random pistol, a random rifle, a random backpack and a random tool.
- Bandits will have lower tier weapons around the starter places.
- Bandits will have random ammo, items and medical/food supplies.
INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Download DayZ Napf.
2. Add @Napf to your ArmA OA directory.
3. Move any of the missions to your mission folder.
4. Make a shortcut from the beta patch and add -mod=@Napf to the launchparameters.

 CREDITS: AboveDayZ, Fedus_87, Haleks, Niceonegunit, DayZ_SP, Unknown, and ZedHunter.
ste

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.0

ste
every time it gets to 1.2 gigs... 403 error
still, im looking forward to the new map

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.0

Havoc
Quite interesting.
Does it have your awesome BreakingPoint loot system where loot spawns around wrecks? I loved that.

Anyway downloading now... Depositfiles is a massive pain in the ass so... fingers crossed I'll make sometime in 5~6 hours.

Is this completely original work? For one that'd be amazing, but then I hope you'll upload coming updates in patch format. 1.6 GB with depositfiles crappy 200KB/s will break me. XD

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.0

jst2fst
looks nice are you going to add asc weapons to this like bpsp?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.0

Ray
jst2fst wrote
looks nice are you going to add asc weapons to this like bpsp?

I would upload one mirror to mediafire if Above gives permission.

Ontopic: Good job on the release, very enjoyable release.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.0

Ray wrote
jst2fst wrote
looks nice are you going to add asc weapons to this like bpsp?

I would upload one mirror to mediafire if Above gives permission.

Ontopic: Good job on the release, very enjoyable release.

I don't mind at all, but ASC messed up skins in BreakingPoint, does it work in 1.7.7?

After testing this mission, I realized that I still kinda have to fix some stuff. Spawns for one.

Also guys, I could re-upload this to any other site that allows 2 gig files.

And yes, all updates will be small mediafire links, just like BreakingPoint.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.0

Havoc
I just playtested a bit, mainly to find out if I can repair the Huey in your version(I can't, must be a DayZ bug). It's a great change of scenery for one.

Although I'm curious why you chose the map Napf to convert to DayZ, I've seen your thread where you listed the possible choices. Napf for one is still very much in beta (only 50% finished according to the creator) and it really shows with many of the custom buildings being very raw and plain.

Are you maybe planning to create the other half of the island yourself? That would be very ambitious and something to look forward to.

-Player spawns put you quite far into the wilderness every now and again, that could use some tweaking.
-Bandit/Survivor spawns are excellent, I had lots of killing to do.
-I was unable to find a single industrial loot within the starting areas, making it quite impossible to fix up a vehicle. Maybe I'm just too bad at this, but 80% of the buildings do not appear to spawn any loot.

Looking forward to seeing this become more playable with more loot and wrecks and shit.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.0

Havoc wrote
[...]

Thanks for the feedback, I'll check about the UH-1H, that's shit if you can't repair it.

I picked Napf because, even as a half map, it was way better than the other maps (in my opinion), and even the top half is enough of a map really.

And yes, I was planning to complete the other half myself.

The player spawns could be way better, so that is something I'm fixing in the small update.

All the buildings I tested spawned loot, except one. (It got all Celle coords for buildings). The killhouse buildings are bugged, and needs new classes to spawn loot. (The ugly gray buildings). Other than that, every building should spawn loot. But this is also something I'm looking into for the update, to perfectionize (that is a word now) the loot, spawns and add some more villages along the road. Also maybe add an industrial compund. But I like the idea of having to fight for a vehicle.

Also about the 80% buildings without loot, I noticed that many buildings were empty, even tho their kind of building does spawn loot. This is most likely because of the rare loot in 1.7.7.

Again, thank you so much for the feedback, and I'll do my damn best with the update! :D

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.0

Havoc
Hey, no problem!

Regarding the UH-1H, don't know if you've checked the last 2 pages in the Factions 177 thread.
Basically it can be fully repaired except for the hull. When trying to use scrap metal to repair the hull it prompts: "You need a   to repair this". Even with 3 scrap in the inventory.
Scrap can be however used to repair VRotor and Avionics, so I don't think anything has changed regarding the class of the scrap itself.
It can also be used to repair the body of ground vehicles.

Maybe just replace all the UH-1H with VTOLS or Mi-8's, or any other helo. :P

Most prominent empty buildings were the new custom super markets (Yldi and Brutto... funny German mockups) and some Arma2 apartment buildings. Especially the stores you'd expect to be quite loot-licious.

Looking forward to seeing how you'll evolve this map. gl&hf

Cheers~

[...]

Yeah, I read abit about it. It's strange, though. But I've added alot of new vehicles (the ones from Origins). I reckon the Praga Copter would be more attractive.

Also, those buildings does spawn loot, as for code-wise. It all gets down to luck and how long you wait.

I'll start on a smaller update now, where I add loot to the buildings that got none at all. (The ugly kill house buildings, and that one house that I found). I will also see if I can do some mapping and add more buildings, aswell as fixing the spawns.

The reason the spawns are so shit is because yesterday, they wouldn't work at all. So I had to start over again, so I just popped them in there to see if they worked at all.

And thanks, it will be fun building on the map, hopefully the empty places on the map got decent ground to build on.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.0

Havoc
One more thing: Every time I spawn in my temperature drops as if I were swimming during a stormy winter night. That usually leads to me being infected before I reach the first building at which point I struggle to get a weapon and hunt survivors for AntiBiotics. It's kinda intense and puts a sense of urgency into the gameplay, but not sure if that's intended or not.

Also some of the new models don't have death animations? I've killed a BlackOp and a UrbanGhuille and both just died standing up, didn't fall over. It's confusing at times.

That's all so far, having much better luck with loot this time round, I'll let you know if I come across more bugs.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.0

saprykheid
Hi,

thank you so much. I have a problem, the music often only plays a few seconds, then skips to the next track, anyone else? Happens with both pbo's.

I load Napf with:
BAF;@PMC;@CBA_CO;@JSRS;@mapPlus;@st_map_auto_brightness;@DaiZyNapf;@KRON_SupportCall;@LandTex

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.0

Havoc
Above wrote
[...]

I actually finally found a Pragacopter and... please don't add those. They are to balancing what a crowbar is to a kneecap. 900 weapons and 9000 items in what is a wheelhouse and six barrels held together with duck-tape? Right.
I mean, it's up to you, but I don't get what people see in origins vehicles... @_@ They are so Mad-Max, and MM is Post-Nuclear Apocalypse, not Zombie Apocalypse. I find them over-the-top and extremely out of place in DayZ.
But that's just my humble opinion.

Make sure to add rocket launchers to the loot table so I can drive around blowing them up :P

[...]

Haha! Those inventory changes aren't final. It's just what I've messed with during the time I've worked on Napf. Most vehicles got the same kind if inventory. This is something I'll balance right now actually.

I've updated the spawns (some spawns just excist without excisting, the one down south west for instance).

But the spawns I can mod, are fixed.

I also added loot to EVERY building. The Killhouses are still bugged, but the ones I've placed spawns military loot, so you should check them anyways.

I also added zeds to heli crashes (didn't see any before).

And about the temprature, it's not meant to be that intence. But in 1.7.7, temp + hunger + thirst is dropping so damn fast for some reason. Give the update a try, it might be fixed. Otherwise I'll replace it with the regular weather. (I will look into this bug regardless).

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.0

Okay... I got bad news, and I got good news, and more good news.

Bad news: It'll have to be a bigger upload than the updates I will upload in the future (because I had to fix the inventories for the Origins vehicles).

Good news:

The upload will only be 300 mb.
The Origins vehicles are more balanced now.
Thirst/hunger/temprature is working properly.
Every building got loot spawning now.
Heli crashes should have zeds.
Player spawns greatly improved.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.0

Havoc
300 mb is ok :P That's not so bad. But that's what you get for using Origins vehicles! Instant karma!

Looking forward to testing it. I've spent hours trying to find a single scrap metal in this attempt. No such luck I'm afraid. Hopefully the improved loot will help me out this time.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.0

Havoc wrote
300 mb is ok :P That's not so bad. But that's what you get for using Origins vehicles! Instant karma!

Looking forward to testing it. I've spent hours trying to find a single scrap metal in this attempt. No such luck I'm afraid. Hopefully the improved loot will help me out this time.
Well, you will wanna focus on the huge cities, that's where shit goes down. Alot of industrial etc. (That's also one of the bigger reasons for me using Napf instead of the other maps, it has EVERY lootable building properly setup e.g hospitals, industrial etc etc).

You also gotta keep in mind that the map is new, finding THE places for loot will probably take a while as you get used to the map. :D

I'll just get the mission ready and then upload it! :)

EDIT* The map is actually about 70% done. It's not much down south, but they're perfect landscape-places. With just some houses here and there, giving you that farmer-place type environment.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.0

Havoc
Very good! MAKE THERE SPAWN ARMIES OF BANDITS!!! MUAHAHAHAHAH! AT LEAST A THOUSAND OF THEM!!! >:D

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.0

mparker
Wow! I played for a while early this morning and found it incredibly difficult to survive long enough to find a weapon. So many zombies running around... And the AI may be bugged as I had one seemingly spawn with in 30m of me. But it is truly a struggle to survive now.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.0

Above wrote
Okay... I got bad news, and I got good news, and more good news.

Bad news: It'll have to be a bigger upload than the updates I will upload in the future (because I had to fix the inventories for the Origins vehicles).

Good news:

The upload will only be 300 mb.
The Origins vehicles are more balanced now.
Thirst/hunger/temprature is working properly.
Every building got loot spawning now.
Heli crashes should have zeds.
Player spawns greatly improved.
Yeah! So you managed to fix the hunger & thirst rates on start up?^^
1234 ... 25