RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

12345 ... 25

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.0

Marco
anyway best breaking point thumbs up!!!And although you can also do other things that will be very best!! :))
Looking forward for the next advance!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.1 *Updated 15/06*

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.1 *Updated 15/06*

Marco
It is for napf?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.1 *Updated 15/06*

Marco
by the way when the breaking point in 1.7.7? ever will?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.0

Haleks wrote
Above wrote
Okay... I got bad news, and I got good news, and more good news.

Bad news: It'll have to be a bigger upload than the updates I will upload in the future (because I had to fix the inventories for the Origins vehicles).

Good news:

The upload will only be 300 mb.
The Origins vehicles are more balanced now.
Thirst/hunger/temprature is working properly.
Every building got loot spawning now.
Heli crashes should have zeds.
Player spawns greatly improved.
Yeah! So you managed to fix the hunger & thirst rates on start up?^^

I think so, otherwise I've just gotten used to it. Nah but, I didn't find a fix to be honest. I just noticed how it works properly after whatever I did to the mission or code.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.1 *Updated 15/06*

Marco wrote
by the way when the breaking point in 1.7.7? ever will?
Well, this was posted on the Napf post, so yes. It's for Napf and not BP.

And I wont update BreakingPoint to 1.7.7, because I've not made BreakingPoint, so it would take me damn long to find all the modded code, and port it.

However BreakingPoint is updating to 1.7.X, meaning that it'll still be 1.7.6.1, but with 1.7.7 features.
I will most likely update to that patch.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.0

saprykheid wrote
Hi,

thank you so much. I have a problem, the music often only plays a few seconds, then skips to the next track, anyone else? Happens with both pbo's.

I load Napf with:
BAF;@PMC;@CBA_CO;@JSRS;@mapPlus;@st_map_auto_brightness;@DaiZyNapf;@KRON_SupportCall;@LandTex
This is most likely because no music-track was setup for Napf. I'm not sure, though. I don't play with sounds as it ruins the gunsounds. I wanna hear where people are shooting me from. :P

But I could possibly add proper sound, or fix it. I'll throw my left eye on it.

Also, the 404 error when trying to download, that's strange. What browser are you using?

and yet such a question if it is possible the house with origins Condition

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.1 *Updated 15/06*

Marco wrote
and yet such a question if it is possible the house with origins Condition

Well, it is possible for sure. I wont add it to BreakingPoint, but I might add it for Napf. It's faaaaaaar from a plan. But I'll probably mess with it sometime.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.1 *Updated 15/06*

Marco
Thanks for responding wish you good luck :)) let it come out :)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.1 *Updated 15/06*

Marco wrote
Thanks for responding wish you good luck :)) let it come out :)
Thank you!

And I'll see. Don't hope too much.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.1 *Updated 15/06*

Sb8i
Great Work as always, thank you for your effort.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.1 *Updated 15/06*

Damn, poor folks that download the old version, I'm just now updating with quite a big fix.

Sb8i wrote
Great Work as always, thank you for your effort.
I'm glad you liked it! :D
And no worries, I'm glad to have worked with this. :D

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.1 *Updated 15/06*

Havoc
So I've played 1.1 for a bit. Loot improvement was really significant.

Is respawning now a feature? Because if so, it's broken. You lose the ability to bloodbag yourself. Or at least that's what I think caused it.
So I've been driving my Motorcycle, minding my own business, when I ran into 2 maybe 3 bandits, one with a Lee Enfield, one with a double barrel and one with what seemed to be a Remington. I drove past them no problem they only missed me but then I get struck by something my blood goes from 12000 to -200000? and the game goes a bit haywire. Then I'm asked to choose gender again. So I spawn, as usual with 3 bandits around me, wait until one offs another, take his gun and hunt down the remaining two.

And by god did shit go down from there. I've never had so many bandits spawn. Apparently there was a price on my head because I took fire from every direction. Having just stopped my bleeding at 8 blood I found a calm corner and tried to bloodbag myself, but couldn't. So that was fun. I reloaded and tried the engagement again, with better luck this time I got away with 3000 blood, frozen to a popsicle and thirsty.

Then my character starts screaming like a fucking maniac and won't stop for like 2 minutes. What the hell?
That screaming then happened a few more times, not for as long but it's god damn insane.

By the way: The hunger/thirst/temperature still go down INSANELY fast. And blood depletes like crazy once your fluid is empty. I think it's about 2000 blood/minute or faster.

Have you configured the climate for the map? Because in Factions temperature doesn't even go down this fast at night. And during a sunny day it should stay maxed at all times.

Cheers~

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.1 *Updated 15/06*

Tango33
i downloaded it this morning from depositfiles, it was corrupted,now trying to download the update, telling me to pay or come back in 6.8 hours. hope you use another site. wanna play , cant wait

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.1 *Updated 15/06*

Havoc wrote
[...]

The respawn feature is Haleks's if there's one. I did not add it. I told him that I wouldn't use any of his stuff, other than the unlock. So I'll have to remove it regardless!

About whatever struck you, I've yet to see it happen. I'll keep an eye open for it, though. And try to find out what it is.

Also, my temprature etc seemed perfect after the update (it is meant to be a cold system). And thirst/hunger also worked perfectly. :S

I'll have to do more testing. It's a damn painfull glitch if it's still there. I was playing for a good hour with the same thirst/hunger as any older release.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.1 *Updated 15/06*

tango3355 wrote
i downloaded it this morning from depositfiles, it was corrupted,now trying to download the update, telling me to pay or come back in 6.8 hours. hope you use another site. wanna play , cant wait
Yes, I am. I'm using 2shared. Wich is shit for me, because I've been uploading for like 3 hours now and it's at 31%. >_>

I'll post it as soon as it's done, though!

Also, It'll be the full 1.2 ish gig package again. Perhaps it fixes the hunger/thirst timer for y'all since it's working for me. It might be something I've done, combined? S:

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.1 *Updated 15/06*

Havoc
Well I have no clue what's going on.  I started again and after I spawned I couldn't get to a building before almost freezing. After I've warmed up and used a heat pack my head maxed out and stayed there. Hunger and Thirst are still kind of rapid.

Also some food for thought Above:
DayZ's cherno is pretty well balanced. Arma2 maps are large in general, getting around in a vehicle is must.
When you spawn in DayZ you spawn usually near Chernogorsk or Elektro, two industrial cities which supply you with ample amounts of materials to get at least one vehicle operational. In addition every suburban house has a toolshed, every shed has a loot spot with the chance to spawn industrial loot, increasing the chances for materials even further.

Your new map is extremely large (at some points my FPS even tanks pretty hard) and spawns are apparently located near urban areas with little industrial loot. Adding to that 177 has made loot extremely sparse and getting a vehicle in a reasonable amount of time is almost impossible.

I managed to move southwest to a very large industrial area with 3~4 large industrial buildings and 3 hangars. I haven't been able to find a single scrap metal.

Just an idea but maybe try adding some scrap metal to bandits random loot. I've slaughtered dozens and not a single material was dropped by them. I wouldn't mind fighting for my stuffs. It's the fruitless searching that frustrates me.
BTW: Almost all Origins vehicles spawn with all wheels and windows at 100%, hull 8% engine and fuel 15%.

Another idea:
Add a starting gun again. Even if it's a makarov with only one clip. I've only once managed to spawn without being surrounded by 3 bandits. And then I had to get past around 5 to get into a settlement.
And there I've been beaten to half dead by zombies, because that genius rocket thinks it's a cool idea to make old people with brittle bone disease have an inner ear infection as well and your tard of a character now lies down when bitchslapped by something that should have the consistency of a smoothie in a condom.
Then only I found 2 weapons and no ammo for them.
Fuck!

Other than that it's been fun. I think I forgot to mention something but I'll get back to you on that.
If you don't mind splitting the upload into 200MB parts you can up them at zippyshare.com. It's super fast and hast no cooldown. Then just put the links into a linksave.in folder or something like that.

[...]

I know what you're on about regarding the temprature. I really do, I also used to spawn with no temprature.

But it really is working as intended for me now. I'd suggest you to grab the 1.2 update, and replace everything. You would then have the same "setup" as I do. And everything should work properly for you too.

As for the loot beeing rare, I will probably keep it that way. I really do love the challange, so does many others.

I will add more industrial to the spawning locations, though (also more hospitals).

I run from west to east without problems, I really want vehicles to be hard to get. It such an advantage, it should take a while to get. How I play/look at it is spawn > food > weapons > backpack > big city > vehicle > camp. No matter how long it takes.

I'm not saying that everyone should like the mod to be hard, but that's how I'll leave it for now. My concerns are about the bugs were you instantly get sick and what not.

But KEEP IN MIND that I am adding more industrial + hospitals to the map, so I'm not beeing a complete asshole.

And also, getting a car on DayZ vanilla MP is not easy, you rarely even see one. So it never was a requirement to play the mod. :P I'll also take a look at the loot table, and bandit table to see how rare scrap is. Since I've added some items, other items will become more common, or more rare. So it might also be my fault.

As for the gun, I've added at least 50 guns, and they're really common. I usually find a gun in the first building I enter, it's really not hard.

I really don't wanna be an ass, but those "flaws" are not gamebreaking, and they are intended after all. Trust me, you will adapt. DayZ has been too easy until now.

I do feel that we could use hospitals in more cities, though. This will also help out alot.

I could also make an additional mission, where everything is easy. :P

*EDIT: As for the vehicles, they use the same damagehandlers as the ArmA vehicles. E.g trucks/pickups/smaller cars/helis/planes etc etc. I'll see if I can randomize it better.

All the vehicles got somewhat random damage, though. The trucks all share the same (except for wheels I think).

*EDIT2: As for the sharing site, I'm using 2shared now. It shouldn't have a cooldown. If it does, I'll change to another site. Also, I rather keep it in 1 package. And keep in mind, every update after this will be small. (Around 30 mb).

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7 (Colab with Haleks!). v1.1 *Updated 15/06*

So as a shorter reply of what I'm thinking.

What will I do to make you a little bit happier?

- I'll add more industrial to the spawning locations that doesn't have any.
- I have most likely fixed the hunger/thirst problem. And temp should also be more balanced (still testing).
- I'll upload another additional code in the update, where you have the regular warm weather system.
12345 ... 25