RELEASE : DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 [20/01/2014 UPDATED w/ Car Patrols]

1 ... 78910111213 ... 76

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.7 FACTIONS 2.2

John
Dang I always loved the cheats because I don't have to worry about anything but thank you for the reply.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.7 FACTIONS 2.2

Meh, cheats ruins the fun. I still use cheats in my mission, but it really ruins the whole thing.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.7 FACTIONS 2.3 [06/14 UPDATED]

Above wrote
Haleks, if you haven't, you might wanna re-write your wear clothes script.

It's not written to give you the skin you had when using a new skin. If that doesn't make sense:

        case "Skin_Camo9_DZ": {
               [dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,"Camo9_DZ"] spawn player_humanityMorph;
        };
Versus

        case "Skin_Camo9_DZ": {
                _model = "Camo9_DZ";
        };

*EDIT: Basically just take the clothing script you made for 1.7.6.1.
Already done!^^
The second code wasn't working anyway.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.7 FACTIONS 2.3 [06/14 UPDATED]

Nougat Man
How do you self bloodbag? I had a few and couldnt find any options to do it.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.7 FACTIONS 2.3 [06/14 UPDATED]

Haleks wrote
Above wrote
Haleks, if you haven't, you might wanna re-write your wear clothes script.

It's not written to give you the skin you had when using a new skin. If that doesn't make sense:

        case "Skin_Camo9_DZ": {
               [dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,"Camo9_DZ"] spawn player_humanityMorph;
        };
Versus

        case "Skin_Camo9_DZ": {
                _model = "Camo9_DZ";
        };

*EDIT: Basically just take the clothing script you made for 1.7.6.1.
Already done!^^
The second code wasn't working anyway.
What do you mean "second code"? :O

The second line I added works for me, I better not have missed an error after uploading a release for 2 hours! Haha!

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.7 FACTIONS 2.3 [06/14 UPDATED]

mp5lng
Nougat Man wrote
How do you self bloodbag? I had a few and couldnt find any options to do it.
Put the bloodbag in your inventory and than use the scroll menu and select the red "self bloodbag" option,.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.7 FACTIONS 2.2

mp5lng
John wrote
Dang I always loved the cheats because I don't have to worry about anything but thank you for the reply.
As above said....cheats always ruins the game, whenever i use a cheat i end up restarting the mission XD
You're welcome dude,.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.7 FACTIONS 2.2

mp5lng wrote
John wrote
Dang I always loved the cheats because I don't have to worry about anything but thank you for the reply.
As above said....cheats always ruins the game, whenever i use a cheat i end up restarting the mission XD
You're welcome dude,.

Yes, same. You're like "omg, I wanna find a DMR..... nvm, I'll just spawn one and fast forward my gameplay a bit"

10 minutes later "Fuck, I'm already "done"... what should I do now?"

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.7 FACTIONS 2.2

Havoc
Above wrote
mp5lng wrote
John wrote
Dang I always loved the cheats because I don't have to worry about anything but thank you for the reply.
As above said....cheats always ruins the game, whenever i use a cheat i end up restarting the mission XD
You're welcome dude,.

Yes, same. You're like "omg, I wanna find a DMR..... nvm, I'll just spawn one and fast forward my gameplay a bit"

10 minutes later "Fuck, I'm already "done"... what should I do now?"
I usually enjoy cheats to get around bugs, like the one which won't allow me to repair the UH-1H.
Or in earlier versions I found out I couldn't repair the fuel tank of the Humvee, so I just repaired everything else and then cheat-repaired the fuel tank. Spawning weapons tho is no fun. Weapons in DayZ are like pokemon... gotta find them all.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.7 FACTIONS 2.2

Havoc wrote
Above wrote
mp5lng wrote
John wrote

As true as it can be.

[...]

I meant this one :

        case "Skin_Camo9_DZ": {
                _model = "Camo9_DZ";
        };
I had to use the humanity morph thing - just like you ;)

I never had to use the humanity morph. I was just assuming that, that was the new way of doing it in 1.7.7. I'm using the old way now, and it works perfectly (example #2).

Yeah I noticed they don't use the humanity morph anymore - but somehow it was the only way to have my skins working - odd...

[...]

Wait... Are you sure? Because I'm currently using the:
        case "Skin_Camo9_DZ": {
                _model = "Camo9_DZ";
        };
 model right now, and it's working perfectly. I use 1 skin, and get my previous skin in a package.

Try it again. It's really messy if you get the same skin as you equip. :D

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.7 FACTIONS 2.2

Dalereo
Guys can anyone explain why my game is freezing now?? It never used to do that and now everyonce in awhile it just freezes up :/

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.7 FACTIONS 2.2

Dalereo wrote
Guys can anyone explain why my game is freezing now?? It never used to do that and now everyonce in awhile it just freezes up :/
Do you mean it totally freezes or is just for a second or two?
Does it occur within a particular situation?

@Above: going to double-check the skin thing.

EDIT : It works! Thanks Above for pointing this out!

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.7 FACTIONS 2.2

Dalereo
I dunno how to describe it, Like it stutters freezes for a bit and then runs

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.7 FACTIONS 2.2

Haleks wrote
Dalereo wrote
Guys can anyone explain why my game is freezing now?? It never used to do that and now everyonce in awhile it just freezes up :/
Do you mean it totally freezes or is just for a second or two?
Does it occur within a particular situation?

@Above: going to double-check the skin thing.

EDIT : It works! Thanks Above for pointing this out!

Glad it worked. And no worries, the least I can do after your massive care package.

Also, the Napf is using your building setup. This was never intended, and I wasn't planning to use any building stuff. Do you want me to remove it now, or can I just do it whenever? It seemed like quite alot to remove (and even more for you to add and get to work, heh).

[...]

I guess you're using the updated buidling script. It's up to you : you can deactivate in the init (you also will have to remove the custom fn_selfactions file).
If you want to clean your mission file of it, you will have to remove those lines from description.ext :
#include "build_recipe_dialog.hpp"
#include "build_recipe_list_dialog.hpp"
and delete the buildRecipeBook folder.
You can use it if you want; I've put quite some work in it, it might as well be used on more releases...

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.7 FACTIONS 2.2

Havoc
Dalereo wrote
I dunno how to describe it, Like it stutters freezes for a bit and then runs
It's not as bad for me but my since 1.7.7 DayZ really tanks my framerate sometimes. It drops from 60 to below 30 and the game notably runs at half speed. It's only occasionally though. Not too often.
1 ... 78910111213 ... 76