RELEASE : DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 [20/01/2014 UPDATED w/ Car Patrols]

1 ... 73747576

Re: Having an issue with resuming

Eric the Viking
That's good news

I mentioned the video a few times (you might have noticed) because while the installation instructions are fairly simple there's a number of other things (like running the game first) which are easy to forget.

It's also worth keeping in mind (and this is for the benefit of all) Kodabar's DayZ Blog here which contains an abundance of information.

Re: Having an issue with resuming

mindiuk85
I have tried re-installing the game twice on steam and have followed the recent instructions to a T, and yet am getting errors when i try to play Factions.  The errors i am getting are follows, when i get to the main menu i see this "No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House.scope'."
  okay, weird,  but i can still move forward.

And then when i begin a Factions mission, the loading bar fills and i get this error  "missions\__cur_sp.chernarus\mission.sqm/Mission/Groups/Item0/Vehicles/Item0.vehicle: Vehicle class Survivor1_DZ no longer exists"

 I am totally at a loss and like i said, i re installed arma 2/OA and followed the steps exactly and still am completely stuck.   Could it be that i only have Arma 2/OA and not the other DLC?     If anyone can help me i would really appreciate it.

Re: Having an issue with resuming

mindiuk85
Okay guys have an update,

For anybody experience the problem i just described and are using the newest version of DayZ files from steam, what worked for me was using the old (i think?) DayZ client files from 1.8.03.  For some reason the newest files that are from the steam client are missing crucial files.

Hope this helps!

Re: Having an issue with resuming

Eric the Viking
Hi mindiuk85,

This is why the instructions (which you "followed to a T") state clearly to use version 1.8.0.3 ;)

Never the less, I'm glad you have it working now! :)

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 [20/01/2014 UPDATED w/ Car Patrols]

George
Hello Haleks! This is one of the best mods out there but there's a bug, after play alot of hours the game just stop respawn loot and zombies :/ i tried all versions of arma 2 OA i have it on steam and the game still doing the same glitch...when we save at tents itens just disappear from the ground, loot and zombies stop spawn..keep up your great work!
1 ... 73747576