RELEASE : DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 [20/01/2014 UPDATED w/ Car Patrols]

1 ... 717273747576

Re: My mission pbo

peki1990
This post was updated on .
Here you go ShadowWolf modified mission pbo for 2018. added towing/lifting script and some other things. i didnt have the time to test it please tell me if it works. Enjoy Scavanging :) http://www.mediafire.com/download/60nwm3p711o96s9/2018.Chernarus.rar

Re: My mission pbo

ShadowWolf
Hello again, Peki1990.

Thanks for your time! I was testing the mission, but the script only works with a fresh start. It's a shame, because I had a shiny Mi-17 and a V3S Open full of trinkets.

If I'm not asking too much, can you provide the other things you put on the file, so I can test and give a full feedback?

Thanks,

SW.

Re: My mission pbo

peki1990
There is towing/lifting script, you should  be able to view vehicle content and load objects in to vehicles,move,rotate and lock objects, also i think i added refuel script for refueling at gas stations (not sure) and you can syphon fuel from vehicles with empty fuel canister. also there is vehicle salvage script to remove tires and windshields (glass) from non working or working vehicles (you must have toolbox to do this). :) Enjoy and i hope everything is working :)

Other Maps???

SlickNick64
Is there any way that i can download other maps for this mod? I'm getting kind of bored with the usual Chernarus. If there isn't any downloadable maps for this mod how can I make other maps work with this mod?Any help is appreciated.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.7 FACTIONS 2.2

KriskotBG
hello its about new daizy factions for 1.8.0.3 dayz its there bug with tents you say when i sleep the loot will restart i find a tent but i cant pich it or i dont have the option can u fix it or is from me

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 [20/01/2014 UPDATED w/ Car Patrols]

KriskotBG
i have bug with the tents i cant sleep dont get the options

Re: My mission pbo

ShadowWolf
Hi Peki1990,

I was playing yesterday and so far I couldn't scavenge vehicles. I had a toolbox and tried in the HMMWV and the trucks as for the pickups and offroads, but the option didn't appeared.

The syphon fuel from vehicles with empty fuel canister was already in the original file.

Also, I think the damaged and reparable vehicles are spawning with an odd rate. The locations that I found they previously in my old save now barely appear in the fresh start. I will test this issue in the original file too and compare the spawns rates.

Thanks for your response,

SW.

Re: My mission pbo

peki1990
This post was updated on .
Here you go vehicle salvage script should be working now but i think you must start a new game :(
http://www.mediafire.com/download/53af8mspw1ab3zs/2018.Chernarus.modded.rar

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 [20/01/2014 UPDATED w/ Car Patrols]

zirdupio
I have a question

in this mod there merchants¿?

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 [20/01/2014 UPDATED w/ Car Patrols]

H2TheOsoFresh
Hey, Haleks. I have a question. So, whenever I try loading up my Beta Patch for DaiZy Factions 3.0.2, I get am getting the same Error MSG that I came to you before about. You said I am not loading the Modded file right? Well, I did what I did yesterday to help the problem.

Here is the list of the Addons, that I am missing: dayz_anim, dayz_code, dayz_communityassets,
dayz_weapons, dayz_equip, zeroday.

Any suggestions?
Born to Fight, Trained to Kill, Ready to Die,
But never will!

DayZRP.com
DayZRP Name: James "Delta" H.
DayZRP Orginization: SKA, FreeMedic's, S-Gru
DayZRP Friends: Lewis, Pandi, Juggs, Drinvkia, Charles, Alex

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 [20/01/2014 UPDATED w/ Car Patrols]

Mister_X
Hi All ;) ..... well Peki can give us a general updated on playwith Six please.... i love the spirit of play DayZ on SP version ....but there's lot of little patch.....i m lost

HELP me ... ;)

thank's for all you do

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 [20/01/2014 UPDATED w/ Car Patrols]

SapioiT
@DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2

When traveling by Bike, after sleeping in a tent, nothing spawns... no loot, no zombies...

And about the important note: I don't like in the 2018 version the amount of loot (food) available...

DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 walking Zeds with Car Patrols

regin
Hi everyone,
i was wondering if anyone could tell me how to add junks & wrecks to "DaiZy_Factions_3.0 [Walking Zeds + Car Patrols].Chernarus". i know why they were removed but i hate not seeing wrecks everywhere so if anyone could to tell me what to edit and where i would appreciate the help.

Thanks.

Re: DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 walking Zeds with Car Patrols

John2022
It's been removed for bandits can patrol into car. :/

You can maybe compare mission files between [car patrol] version of the mission and [walking zombies only]?

Re: DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 walking Zeds with Car Patrols

John2022 wrote
It's been removed for bandits can patrol into car. :/

You can maybe compare mission files between [car patrol] version of the mission and [walking zombies only]?

I think the bandit car patrols were removed due to being glitchy. They would run into objects on the road etc.

Re: DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 walking Zeds with Car Patrols

Regin
I know they where removed due to the poor bandit patrol pathfinding while driving, I've gone back to playing walk zeds thanks anyway.

Is there a release of the walking Zeds with salvage and towing&lifting scripts?

Re: DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 walking Zeds with Car Patrols

Regin
Hi everyone,
i seem to have hit a wall playing Daizy factions 3.0.2 "walking Zeds".
while playing i found heaps loot,started building a base and the bandits attracting zombies and it was great. although little by little the zeds and loot started to disappear, now only very loot is available and sleeping in tent does not work, i have also waited an hour to no avail but bandits still spawn.

Is there some cheat/option or method available to restart the spawns, example: an option to restart  re-spawn, save, reload and voila spawns reinitialized till they stop again.

It really sucks because i have a Zombie itch the only Daizy can scratch, I've tried 2017/2018/DayOfSurvival but prefer Factions.

Cheers.

Abnormal Lag!

FaithRM
I'm currently using the Custom Build w/ mission Car Patrols + Walking Zeds.

I can run these at +60 FPS
-DayZ on servers
-DaiZy Original current
-DaiZy 2018 (I don't like the color filter with and without though [turning off the filter looks weird])
Etc...

I am getting a lot of lag & constant spikes. Could it be the Car Patrols or Walking Zeds? or my installation.

Installation...
The addon w/ all the missions didn't work at all when I installed DayZ content and replaced files with Factions
to fix it I took a copy of DaiZy and replaced files with Factions and it loaded and works but there is the lag.

Re: Abnormal Lag!

FaithRM
After looking into my problem for half an hour I found out it's the mission files (all of them).

Each mission (w/ factions addon) provides 20- FPS

Standard DaiZy chernarus (w/ factions addon) provides +60 FPS

Who are the good guys? And where are they?

xxgamedeadxx
Ive been playing the 1.8.0.3 version of factions and my experience with the AI is that they're shoot first, ask questions later lol.
Not that this is a bad thing, just like playing dayz online pretty much xD but it would be nice to find someone to fight with me instead of having to gun down every person i come across.
1 ... 717273747576