RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [07/11 FINAL RELEASE]

1 ... 63646566676869

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

Cactus
Haleks,

I found a Humvee at the petrol station by the railroad tracks between Balota and Cherno.  The engine status is 'orange'.  Missing windshields and 3 wheels.  I have a toolbox and engine parts with me but the vehicle scroll menu had no option to repair the engine.  It had options to repair all the items with 'red' status such as the windshields and wheels but nothing for the engine.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

Herminator
The option to save my game is greyed out. After I start the mission for the first time I can save ONCE. After that it is greyed out.

Can you only save every so many hours? Or why cant I save my game anymore?

Thanks

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

Haleks
Herminator wrote

Thanks
You're playing in Expert mode (limited amount of saves); switch to veteran. ;)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

Herminator
Works now! I wasnt aware of that

Thanks for the quick answer

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

Haleks
You're welcome!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

Herminator
Another thing I noticed:

Are you sure the loot spawns are working the way they should? I found cars but I was unable to find any car parts. I looked for hours in very promising locations but they where almost all times completely empty. Not even trash loot.

Also a shop I went through was empty. No trash loot or anything which never happened to me before.

Also a shop I went through was empty. No trash loot or anything which never happened to me before.
Yes, the loot spawning late has been an issue with release... However I think I have more or less fixed it (or at least improved it) on the 1.7.7 build. You might wanna try that one.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

Herminator
Just dloaded 1.7.7 and will try it tomorrow :)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

supamari
it's awesome.  thank for your work ,

 played  about 7 hour  and  finded some problem

1. what i do for building?

my inventory fill building materials and cliked build recipe

 i'm looked "your already building" but not build

  how do i get my home ㅠㅠ

help me

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

Haleks
supamari wrote
it's awesome.  thank for your work ,

 played  about 7 hour  and  finded some problem

1. what i do for building?

my inventory fill building materials and cliked build recipe

 i'm looked "your already building" but not build

  how do i get my home ㅠㅠ

help me
Oh great. Another issue with the building script...
Will look at it...

By the way guys, I didn't updated the install instructions, but this release should be compatible with 1.7.7 - it will overwrite the new 1.7.7 code so it shouldn't matter wich version of DayZ you install prior to applying the SP patch. (Didn't test it though)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

Anubis
Hi Haleks,

Seeing the mess with dayz 1.7.7 I am thinking to keep both daizy (2.2 and 2.2) at the same time.

My idea was to have two different shortcuts and two different folders:

@DaiZyFACTIONS_2.1
@DaiZyFACTIONS_2.2

with the different versions. Should that work? The mission files have different names so they do not overlap.

Anubis

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

Sb8i
Go for it it worked for me.

Anubis
Yes, it will work no problem!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

Nabu
Banned User
About saves in SP i found also out that:

If you save a mission, and you want to start again, but don't want to loose the save:

So you just make a new Profile and you can start and save all missions again. If you switch back to the first Profile you find the old saves.

To have the same video and keyboard etc. settings in the new Profile you can copy the settings from the old Profile. Here you find it if you want to copy it:

C:\Documents and Settings\<User>\My Documents\Arma 2 Other Profiles
(\Arma 2 for the old Profile)

May someone finds this info useful too.

Greetings

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

Just a thought for those who prefer to stick to daizy 1.7.6.1 : the mission files from daizy 1.7.7 (and the changes/fixes that come along with them) should be compatible with the daizy 1.7.6.1 code ;)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

vincent
how do i open the cheat menu? please tell me

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

brado
cheat menu double tap "0"

Been away for awhile ...loving this map

Can i ask what all the invisible heli landing sites in editor are for or do ?

Can i ask what all the invisible heli landing sites in editor are for or do ?
It is for the zombies spawning in forests ;)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

Anonymous
I think he (Haleks) uses those to get zeds to spawn in locations they usually do not (like wooded areas).

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

brado
thanks both....

1 ... 63646566676869