RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [07/11 FINAL RELEASE]

1 ... 61626364656667 ... 69

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

Haleks
Oh nice idea! Are you going to use the "killed" eventhandler?
I never looked at it since I never had much time to shoot choppers down! ^^

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

Haleks wrote
Oh nice idea! Are you going to use the "killed" eventhandler?
I never looked at it since I never had much time to shoot choppers down! ^^

Yes, indeed! I was gonna try it and see if it works. I'm not sure about the kick command, though.

But GetOut should work. =)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

master bates
Yeah but then u dont own a chopper , and i watched many  times the oops lets do a nose dive in either the ground or some 1s house
And shooting the pilot is kinda easy , managed 3 times to shoot first the gunners then the pilot
After that i just did the pilot first and finished of the departing gunners and see them do a ground digging ops
till i figured why not like in MP just damage the main rotor , its just only that u need to fix and fly of
Must say if u had a small squad its diff to get'm in before u get the target (triggers can be such a pain in the behiny)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

Having the pilot get kicked out on death is as close to mp you Can get. And the gunners.
You still don't have to.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

Above wrote
Haleks wrote
Oh nice idea! Are you going to use the "killed" eventhandler?
I never looked at it since I never had much time to shoot choppers down! ^^

Yes, indeed! I was gonna try it and see if it works. I'm not sure about the kick command, though.

But GetOut should work. =)
Not sure about GetOut; I would use "_unit action ["eject", "your chopper"];" if I were you ;)

Okey, thanks. I'll take a look at it, at some point. =)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

Nabu
Banned User
mp5lng wrote
4-copy the edited init file and past it in the right folder wher it's presented in the pbo file (mission archive)   [ you need to select the main folder that holds the init file,.

Hope that helps even it's not that clear  :-p
yeah that is where i get an error. i try to paste the edited init into the ...scripts/mission/fnc folder. but wont work for some signature error or something. its dificult do translate as i have a spanish system runnig. :/ Problems with the rout access or something.

Wich version do you play Nabu? I will upload a mission file with the death flies if you want.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

Nabu
Banned User
i play actually both of the bandit versions. and the alternative mission. But if you could do me the favor and add it to the alternative mission, its because if my squad is killing ai sometimes i just hear. "soldier at 9 o'clock", then bam bam, and "enimy down" and i would like to have a chance to find him.  I will go and read some forums this days as i am really interested to be able to make small changes like this on my own. thx for helping!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

Haleks
Here you go : Alternative mission with death flies for NPCs.

Here you go : Alternative mission with death flies for NPCs.
nice, thank you very much Haleks!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

Haleks
You're welcome!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

mp5lng
DUDE ! i just noticed that i can order any AI to take any thing from the ground or from any dead body !   I ordered an AI to drop his m1014 and pick up a Cobra74 ! and it worked ! no cowar mod no addon file !

Hehe ^^
I often order them to go find me something in town when I'm bored looking for an item I can't find! ;)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

mp5lng
Haleks wrote
mp5lng wrote
DUDE ! i just noticed that i can order any AI to take any thing from the ground or from any dead body !   I ordered an AI to drop his m1014 and pick up a Cobra74 ! and it worked ! no cowar mod no addon file !
Hehe ^^
I often order them to go find me something in town when I'm bored looking for an item I can't find! ;)

HUHU !  that's for now the beeeest addition to factions mission !

" two ! Go get us some beans; Tree ! Pick up the SODA ! "

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

A Hobo Panda
Haleks wrote
This is a Full AI release (with both bandits and survivors) based upon the DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6 release by Above.
The link you put takes you to Above's Breaking Point SP mod xD
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

That's because he's been using the same thread for several releases  ;)
It can be confusing ^^'

Oh ok :p
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

master bates
Some shit now , its done by the beta patch (i just stick now by 103419)
Start a new game with the new 105785 beta patch and your arma2oa.rpt fillsup with complains about
vehiclesetdamage (!scripts) and the bombsetting (dayz_code BaseBuilding1.2)

I just got back to the 103419 and those stupid errors dont occur , hence i can play smootly

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

Haleks
master bates wrote
Some shit now , its done by the beta patch (i just stick now by 103419)
Start a new game with the new 105785 beta patch and your arma2oa.rpt fillsup with complains about
vehiclesetdamage (!scripts) and the bombsetting (dayz_code BaseBuilding1.2)

I just got back to the 103419 and those stupid errors dont occur , hence i can play smootly
Damn. :/
Thanks for the heads up!
1 ... 61626364656667 ... 69