RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [07/11 FINAL RELEASE]

1 ... 66676869

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

Ray
Hey having a problem when I start up the mod it says something about missing character files and then it freezes any help?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

enzi
yes i have arma 2 free updatet before running Arma CO

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

fack
My issue is I literally can't kill any of the AI's that are attacking me as if they are invincible

Not working?

Metriarc
I read the install notes and followed them to the letter but whenever I try to launch a scenario it keeps saying that either .chernarus is missing or .dayzero is missing. How can I fix this?

Fixed but no friendlies

Metriarc
I fixed the game but everyone I've met seems to shoot at me. How do I find/become friendly to other AI?

Re: Fixed but no friendlies

Dwarfishjoe
bandits are a lot more common than survivor npc's but survivor's tend to spawn near elektro docks and cherno docks from what ive seen so far, havent had a chance to go up north yet since i cant survive that long lol.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 1.7.2 [05/24 UPDATED w/ Bandit Squads]

jose
the icon bug is for beta patch !!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [07/11 FINAL RELEASE]

twrocvincent
may i ask where do we open and play the single player dayz in arma oa i cant find ir is it in scanieor?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [07/11 FINAL RELEASE]

Wargog
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [07/11 FINAL RELEASE]

TWROCvincent
sorry, well i just can't find dayz in the game, and after i combine arma2 and arma oa i can't aim on sight

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [07/11 FINAL RELEASE]

Wargog
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Can not download the file

Nizarie
Bro! the link with the file has already expired, could you upload it again please?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [07/11 FINAL RELEASE]

Kraxzus
Would you be able to reupload the files for me? If not, could you port them to me? I would love to try this out, I've seen great gameplay on it.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [07/11 FINAL RELEASE]

denisdiniz
ola, tanto o Daizy facções quanto optional files os links nao funcionam e dao como os arquivos nao foram encontrados. si vc puder recolocar eles novamente eu ficaria muito agradecido!!!!!
1 ... 66676869