RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [07/11 FINAL RELEASE]

1 ... 6566676869

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

Soldier00
ASTOCKY! :O UR AWESOME and  thanks :D

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

astocky
Soldier00 wrote
ASTOCKY! :O UR AWESOME and  thanks :D
Make sure you thank haleks. he created the great mod and the information i gave you was just a note in the install section on page 1 :)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

Burktross
Is there ANY way to release a no-forest zombie version?  The zombie spawns make it nearly impossible to retreat away from chasing zombies.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

pingu2992
None of the 5 heli crashes I've found have spawned any loot? I went over the changelog and it appears you've tweaked them many times, is there something I'm missing? None of my heli crashes have ever spawned loot since I started playing DaiZy about 4 months ago. :\
=Pingu2992=

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

Pingu2992 wrote
None of the 5 heli crashes I've found have spawned any loot? I went over the changelog and it appears you've tweaked them many times, is there something I'm missing? None of my heli crashes have ever spawned loot since I started playing DaiZy about 4 months ago. :\
Will check it out, but I was pretty sure it was working :/
The only problem I remember is that sometimes the loot can spawn just a bit far from the wreck.

EDIT : The helicrash loot is broken indeed in this release; I will update this soon.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

A Hobo Panda
Haleks wrote
Pingu2992 wrote
None of the 5 heli crashes I've found have spawned any loot? I went over the changelog and it appears you've tweaked them many times, is there something I'm missing? None of my heli crashes have ever spawned loot since I started playing DaiZy about 4 months ago. :\
Will check it out, but I was pretty sure it was working :/
The only problem I remember is that sometimes the loot can spawn just a bit far from the wreck.

EDIT : The helicrash loot is broken indeed in this release; I will update this soon.
Hey, Haleks, are your heli crashes spawning multiple piles of loot like in MP, or just 1 pile under where the tail connects to the body?

EDIT: Also, would you mind checking my post about Utes in the Future projects subforum? I mentioned you :)

EDIT2: Nvm ;)
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

Haleks
A Hobo Panda wrote
Haleks wrote
Pingu2992 wrote
None of the 5 heli crashes I've found have spawned any loot? I went over the changelog and it appears you've tweaked them many times, is there something I'm missing? None of my heli crashes have ever spawned loot since I started playing DaiZy about 4 months ago. :\
Will check it out, but I was pretty sure it was working :/
The only problem I remember is that sometimes the loot can spawn just a bit far from the wreck.

EDIT : The helicrash loot is broken indeed in this release; I will update this soon.
Hey, Haleks, are your heli crashes spawning multiple piles of loot like in MP, or just 1 pile under where the tail connects to the body?

EDIT: Also, would you mind checking my post about Utes in the Future projects subforum? I mentioned you :)

EDIT2: Nvm ;)
The helicrashes spawn multiple piles of loot around the wreck - at least in the 2017 and 1.7.7.1 releases; it is currently broken on this particular release.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

:D

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

Pingu2992
Do you plan on fixing the heli crashes in this release? I don't like playing on 1.7.7 DaiZy due to the insane and unrealistically perceptive zombies. :\

Shit, totally forgot about that :/
I'll do it this week if I can!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

pingu2992
Thanks! It would be much appreciated!
=Pingu2992=
DDX

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

DDX
i can't download anything from this website。why?!! i  need this DaiZy(include daizy hernarus 1.7.7.1 and breaking point!!)what should i do?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [07/11 FINAL RELEASE]

Updated!

Just a couple of fixes ;)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [07/11 FINAL RELEASE]

pingu2992
Thanks a bunch, Haleks! Can't wait to play :D
=Pingu2992=

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [07/11 FINAL RELEASE]

logitechsaw
Hello everybody. I installed the daizy 1.7.6.1 but i dont get one thing. i installed everything right and well it works at the main menu and stuff but well i made a vid what explains the bug i dont get -----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLrBOVgMjQA     look at 2:24 to see it. (sorry i forgot to cut the video lol)

1.7.7.1

Amant
I'm trying to play this with dayZ 1.7.7.1 so I can have the journal but I can't seem to get it to appear, any ideas?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [07/11 FINAL RELEASE]

enzi
hey Haleks,

I can´t load my savegames!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(  I have now been looking all night for a solution and found that nowhere could you help me please I'm on despair.

hope to helpful answers;)

lg Enzi

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [07/11 FINAL RELEASE]

Stalker (ATF)
What happens when you try to load the game? Do you get an error of any kind?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [07/11 FINAL RELEASE]

enzi
yes I have, at the game start: (addon'dayz_anim requires addon `` `CAMisc_fix_A2FREE)

and ingame when I want to load the saved game is:

 (You can not play / edit this mission, it is dependent on downloadable content has been deleted.camisc_fix_a2free did, camisc_fix_weap, ca_missions_baf2)

lg Enzi

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [07/11 FINAL RELEASE]

Haleks
enzi wrote
yes I have, at the game start: (addon'dayz_anim requires addon `` `CAMisc_fix_A2FREE)

and ingame when I want to load the saved game is:

 (You can not play / edit this mission, it is dependent on downloadable content has been deleted.camisc_fix_a2free did, camisc_fix_weap, ca_missions_baf2)

lg Enzi
Looks like you're running Arma 2 Free. Did you update it before running Combined Operations?
1 ... 6566676869