RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [07/11 FINAL RELEASE]

1 ... 6263646566676869

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

Anubis
Haleks wrote
mp5lng wrote
DUDE ! i just noticed that i can order any AI to take any thing from the ground or from any dead body !   I ordered an AI to drop his m1014 and pick up a Cobra74 ! and it worked ! no cowar mod no addon file !
Hehe ^^
I often order them to go find me something in town when I'm bored looking for an item I can't find! ;)
Eh? How can you do that?

Anubis

Anubis
Select one of your units, and press '6' to check the available actions ;)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

master bates wrote
Some shit now , its done by the beta patch (i just stick now by 103419)
Start a new game with the new 105785 beta patch and your arma2oa.rpt fillsup with complains about
vehiclesetdamage (!scripts) and the bombsetting (dayz_code BaseBuilding1.2)

I just got back to the 103419 and those stupid errors dont occur , hence i can play smootly
Mmm... I just updated my game to the latest beta patch, tried both Factions mods with a new game, and didn't have any errors... :/
Did anyone else experience the same issues as master Bates? And, if so, could you guys provide me with the exact error message?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

leejh122
Hi there
It is playing very interesting recently.
It is a lot of fun. Thank you!

But was wondering.

My colleague was injured I could have treated this??

Two people injured ...

I do not want to hear groans.

But not too hard to meet survivors.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

Haleks
leejh122 wrote
Hi there
It is playing very interesting recently.
It is a lot of fun. Thank you!

But was wondering.

My colleague was injured I could have treated this??

Two people injured ...

I do not want to hear groans.

But not too hard to meet survivors.
Hi!

There're currently two ways to heal survivors : you can find some "medic" survivor and order him to heal the others; or go in town and find a field hospital : your units will be able to heal themselves in there (just like in Arma 2). Both actions are available via the 'action squad' menu (press '6').
Also, the JSRS mod has a file wich deactivate the moanings ;)

EDIT : Also, the loot taking too much time to spawn should be fixed when I update this to 1.7.7.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

Anubis
Haleks wrote
Select one of your units, and press '6' to check the available actions ;)
Thanks Haleks! For some odd reason I have never seen it, that's really useful!

Anubis

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

master bates
Here the 2 logs , small error in the mission file (fixed them in the 1 i play with)
But as u can see the new beta does weird things , also in the fixed mission file from me
where as in the 103419beta there aint no errors , hence the gameflow is just smooth

http://www.4shared.com/folder/MlqPTSz_/daizylogs.html

Looks like I have to register to 4shared if I want to download your log files :/
Could you mail me them please?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

master bates

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

Haleks
Damn, that's odd... It also complains about a lot of dayz files & command lines (eventhough there're correctly written). According to that log, pretty much everything is broken °_°'
And yet everything works fine for me, no error messages, no broken features...
I don't know what to do about it, to be honest : to me it seems that this is an issue with the beta itself, rather than the mission file. I will take a deeper look at it, but I seriously doubt that all of those command lines are broken : it would mean that pretty much 90% of the game would be broken (some of the listed functions/lines are quite common)...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

master bates
That was my thought to , coz with the elder beta all is fine just 1 error but thats during the init
and doesnt affect the missionfile or gameplay in general
But with the newer beta it just kicked me specialy with the stuttering , now u see why i said
i stick with the older beta patch
Btw the newer also makes loot appear realy late and cars getting auto repair
And as i said i fixed some things but with the new betapatch its all error

So for me i stick with the 103419beta , and bring havok to any bandito or chopper
altho i just down those , and fly of into the sun

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

astocky
Haleks wrote

Now that 1.7.7 has been released are you going to want any help testing the Factions SP update? I'm not sure what I can do, but I would be happy to help if you need any.

I'm working on it right now - but it seems that there's a looot of work before having something playable...

I am so addicted to 2.1 at the moment that I would rather you take your time and be happy with it then rush it out when you're not ready. I can't believe the satisfaction you have when you fight some AI bandits and actually manage to live.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

Haleks
Some news : I have the 1.7.7 code working in single player.
I have plenty of things to test, but right now zeds & loot spawn fine, and the new damage handling (such as Zeds tackling the player) as well as the new GUI are working.

Also, we might have a working respawn system, along with a persistant environment.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

master bates
Yes me doing finaly fine now on MP server got the BaseBuilding 1.2 working bloodbags for the EPO or Lance Armwrong-method and NPC (borrowed a bit from u guys but i messed up a bit so they start shooting anything that moves even the bunnies :D )
Anyways beeing busy for a while and those Uber zombies just run and keep running for some stairs
Then shoot his big puppie eyes , he want to kiss(french) but toothpaste is kinda rare

And Haleks go get them m8 ')

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

astocky
Haleks wrote
Some news : I have the 1.7.7 code working in single player.
I have plenty of things to test, but right now zeds & loot spawn fine, and the new damage handling (such as Zeds tackling the player) as well as the new GUI are working.

Also, we might have a working respawn system, along with a persistant environment.
Thats amazing news Haleks, I can't wait to see how it turns out. Remember, don't rush it and don't burn yourself out. Its probably worth testing out the new "Viral" zeds and the new melee weapon dropping to make sure that functions. Maybe also test the new blood bag and food stack delays.

I think those are all the big features.

Thanks again

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

Tony
I experience alot of lag issues not really bad, but bad enough to where it gets annoying any suggestions? i never experience this problem playing online. help plz

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.0 [06/06 UPDATED w/ Alternative Scenario]

Cactus
You can drag bodies (wounded or dead) of survivors/bandits if you enabled SLX_Wounds in CoWarMod.

However, you cannot drag dead zombies.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

astocky
Tony wrote
I experience alot of lag issues not really bad, but bad enough to where it gets annoying any suggestions? i never experience this problem playing online. help plz
That is because when you are playing online the server and other people are handling most of the workload for the game world. On SP your PC is doing it all.

The changes in this forum post will probably also help:
http://www.day0.com.au/forum/arma/21-arma-2-performance-tweaks-and-settings-guide
1 ... 6263646566676869