RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [07/11 FINAL RELEASE]

1 ... 646566676869

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

Emhyrus
Hi there.
I have strange problem with saving and loading the game.
When I want to continue my save, my character respawn out of map and I can't move. Killing myself just make me spawn next to body, but without any gear. Any suggestions?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

Haleks
Emhyrus wrote
Wich mission are you playing? Do you run any other mods?
And, just in case, wich beta patch do you use?

It just happened when I start it as multiplayer mission. This is not created for it? Damn, I wanna so bad play with my roommate alone :D.
@Edited - running newest beta, no different mods.

Nope, it wasn't really designed for MP :/
However you may try the latest version for DayZ 1.7.7.1; the mission file for this one is a bit less messy - you might have more luck.

Thanks for quick response Haleks, very appreciate that.
I'm downloading this ver right now, wanna know, if this issue still occur?

I'm downloading this ver right now, wanna know, if this issue still occur?
Sure! If it still occur with Factions 2.4, it would mean that this problem is caused by one of the changes I made in the dayz code rather than in the mission file.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

Emhyrus
nope, still respawning out of map without gear. It must be something in mp save files. But still great work man :)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

TommyVercety18
Great work!
I play it a few day and the atmosphere is fantastic!

I have only one problem.The  heli crash doesn't spawn any  loot.  Its  possible?
Badly looking for?

Anyway, thank you for the great releases!

spawning weapons and helis

Amant
So really enjoying this mod great time suck. I was just wondering if there was a way to spawn more then just the few weapons that are in the in game cheat menu. Also I was wondering if there is a way to spawn in other helicopters like the apache?

Re: spawning weapons and helis

BossMan
KronSupportCall or loki lost key.

Re: spawning weapons and helis

Amant
are these other mods that I would have to install?

Re: spawning weapons and helis

Amant wrote
are these other mods that I would have to install?

I think what you're refering to are the "Recommended addons". Those are not needed to play, but they'll improve your gaming experience ALOT.

Re: spawning weapons and helis

Niceonegunit
Amant wrote
are these other mods that I would have to install?
Support Call does not require anything.

Lost Key requires CBA - Community Base Addons.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

Burktross
Seems like every time I enter a building, HUNDREDS of zeds spawn in one corner of it.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [06/07 FINAL RELEASE]

A Hobo Panda
Why are people still commenting on this? It's outdated, everyone is playing 1.7.7.1 now <.<
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

Soldier00
Please help it says i cant play the misson because its dependt on deleted content .pbo chernarus

Try playing the UPDATED VERSION.
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

Soldier00 wrote
Please help it says i cant play the misson because its dependt on deleted content .pbo chernarus
I think I mentionned it in the main post, but you might have to copy the content of the addons folder from Arma 2 to the one in Operation Arrowhead.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

Soldier00
Hey found out theres a new version of this with 1.7.7.1 but the download link aint working :/

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

astocky
Soldier00 wrote
Hey found out theres a new version of this with 1.7.7.1 but the download link aint working :/
Haleks is correct. You need to copy the Arma 2 addons folder into the Arma 2 OA addons folder. That will fix your error. You can still play this version just fine.
1 ... 646566676869