DayZ-2017 SP V1.1 WITH BASE BUILDING AND WORKING DOGS [gut human/infected now working]

1234567 ... 12

Re: DayZ-2017 SP [UPDATED]

fedus_87
Administrator
DayZ_SP wrote
Have fun!

O i will...lol

thanks so much.

Re: DayZ-2017 SP [UPDATED]

DayZ_SP
The other neat feature about using this new text-based menu is because the way the cheats are written (called), all the gear, weapons, ammo and items go directly to the player's inventory.

(I provide an in-game text message to inform players as well).

Vehicles still spawn outside the player, obviously, but the nice thing about items going directly to the inventory means no wait time. No spawning something on the ground, picking it up, equipping it, etc. This means you can spawn things on the move without slowing down at all.

Also, one last thing:

Due to the way the new vehicle cheats work... PLAYERS MUST WAIT AT LEAST 20 SECONDS BEFORE THEY CAN ENTER A VEHICLE.

This is because these cheats call them directly from the game and bi-pass the Vehicle Objects handler that gives vehicles their in-game properties. This is activated automatically by the game whenever a vehicle is created, but because the cheats bi-pass it, it takes a few seconds to kick in.

So, don't panic if you don't get the green steering wheel, or other vehicle icons (inventory, gunner, etc.) right away. Give it about 20 seconds and everything should work fine. The good news is they spawn fully repaired, so you don't even have to use the repair and refuel cheat anymore.

Re: DayZ-2017 SP [UPDATED]

DayZ_SP
Found an error in my own work.

Copy the following into the "spawnammo.sqf" and replace the entire spawnammo4 menu entry with the one below:

spawnammo4 =
[
        ["",true],
        ["1. 2 Round Double-Barreled Slugs", [], "", -5, [["expression", "player execVM 'cheats\weapons\ammo\2rnd_shotgun_74Slugs.sqf';"]], "1", "1"],
        ["2. 2 Round Double-Barreled Pellets", [], "", -5, [["expression", "player execVM 'cheats\weapons\ammo\2rnd_shotgun_74Pellets.sqf';"]], "1", "1"],
        ["3. 8 Round Beneli M1014/870 Slugs", [], "", -5, [["expression", "player execVM 'cheats\weapons\ammo\8rnd_B_Beneli_74Slugs.sqf';"]], "1", "1"],
        ["4. 8 Round Beneli M1014/870 Pellets", [], "", -5, [["expression", "player execVM 'cheats\weapons\ammo\8rnd_Beneli_Pellets.sqf';"]], "1", "1"],
        ["5. 15 Round Winchester 1866 Slugs", [], "", -5, [["expression", "player execVM 'cheats\weapons\ammo\15rnd_W1866_Slug.sqf';"]], "1", "1"],
        ["Back", [], "#USER:spawnammo1", -4, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
        ["Exit", [], "", -3, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]
];
The list numbering (1,2,3, etc) was off and this effects how the game displays itemized lists.

Re: DayZ-2017 SP [UPDATED]

fedus_87
Administrator
yea have just been playing with it now getting it 2017 ready adding weapons cars ect thanks so much and ill be sure to fix that small error to thanks for posting the fix as always much appreciated man

Re: DayZ-2017 SP new m4&m16 models FIXED

johnny
Doesn't work. Files downloaded do not math those in your instructions. :(

Re: DayZ-2017 SP new m4&m16 models FIXED

fedus_87
Administrator
retry now the link for the mission went missing somehow. maybe thats what you are referring to but if not then be a little more specific and i will be able to help further.

thanks

Re: DayZ-2017 SP new m4&m16 models FIXED

fedus_87
Administrator
sorry for the double post but needed to update the post i have added the new bandit skins for a trial for now.

Re: DayZ-2017 SP new m4&m16 models FIXED

Haleks
If anyone still have some troubles with the apocalypse weapons, you can try replacing the anim_dayz.pbo file by another one from any non-2017 DaiZy mod - see this post
The one from DaiyZ ULTIMATE seems to work fine.

Re: DayZ-2017 SP new m4&m16 models FIXED

fedus_87
Administrator
awesome man glad you found a soloution but i have never replaced my dayz_anim.pbo and i have never experienced any errors like that as of yet but if it works for any others having this problem.

but ill add this as a possible fix for the issue on the OP thanks alot for finding a fix.

Re: DayZ-2017 SP new m4&m16 models FIXED

Haleks
You're welcome mate! It's a pleasure helping people to enjoy such good mods ;)
By the way, is there any chance to have your custom bandit skins for Namalsk 2017?
They look so much better than the DayZ ones.

Re: DayZ-2017 SP new m4&m16 models new bandit skins for ai

Pustekuchen
can u update it with version 1.1?
thx 4 work mate...

Re: DayZ-2017 SP new m4&m16 models new bandit skins for ai

Haleks
I think it's already in motion ^^

Re: DayZ-2017 SP new m4&m16 models new bandit skins for ai

Pustekuchen
the "DayZ-2017 SP" works perfectly...
but the "ARP ADDON [arma role playing items] + SIGMA CARS" does not working for me...
i have done everything according to instructions

Re: DayZ-2017 SP new m4&m16 models FIXED

Dude I reeeally can't wait for that v1.1 SP version... MP is unplayable atm, goddamn hackers (è_é)

Re: DayZ-2017 SP new m4&m16 models FIXED

Oh my goood!
Dude, I was so bored with the Tanya Female model, I tried to run your mission with the latest v1.1 MP version (of course I replaced the code & anim files by the ones from the 1.7.4.4+ release)...
and it works!!! The loot, bandits & survivors with the new skins, Zeds spawns - everything runs just fine! (except for one little glitch, but I think it's related to 1.7.4.4SP code)
But since the v1.1 update introduces some new vehicles, I guess the car spawn won't apply anymore. Could you make an updated version of your mission with the new vehicles? That would be so awesome mate!! Apart from that, I don't think there's much to change - atm I don't know if the new m4 & m16 spawns correctly (I guess they do since they do appear on the cheat menu).

Re: DayZ-2017 SP new m4&m16 models FIXED

fedus_87
Administrator
yea the scripts need to be edited so that they spawn the right ai skins and vehicles but yea it will work but if you replaced the code with the dayz_code.pbo from v1.0 you will basicly still be playing the dayz 1.0 you need to unlock the dayz_code.pbo for the V1.1 to really be playing v1.1 i will work on this as soon as possible.

Re: DayZ-2017 SP new m4&m16 models FIXED

Well the AI skins seem to work (I stumbled upon the new female character & a new bandit!), wich is weird...
As for the vehicles I haven't seen any yet - I guess only the unchanged ones would spawn.
Anyway, I will keep testing, but I don't think there's much to be done to make your mission fully compatible with v1.1...

Update : Damn I was tired last night ^^
If you guys can't wait for Fedus' next release but want to enjoy the new skins, all you have to do is to install the latest version of 2017 via DayZ Commander, add the 2017Bus pbo file from the Addons folder of the previous release (first page, first link) and replace the dayz_code.pbo file by the one provided by Fedus (not the 1.7.4.4 one - unlike what I said yesterday!). You can run it on the same mission file (put it in another folder if you don't want to erase your saves).
Every thing should run the same as before - more or less. At the moment I don't know if the new m4 & m16 would spawn (since they are quite hard to find) so you might want to keep using the post apo addon and the right dayz_code (cf. first post). Obviously the newest vehicles won't spawn, but the tank is still in Balota so I guess it's all right for the others. And of course, you won't have the latest features such as cannibalism and so on... But at least you get the new skins ;)

Re: DayZ-2017 SP new m4&m16 models FIXED

lilshadowxzx
Getting errors, and my character wont spawn..Getting a bit agitated...I did what the tutorial says someone pleasee help!!!

First error: missions\--Cur-Sp.chernarus/mission/groups/item2/vehicles/item0.vehicle class beard_DZ no longer exists

The second one always changed but is about the rp items! idk what else to do....

Re: DayZ-2017 SP new m4&m16 models FIXED

fedus_87
Administrator
guys getting the errors please double check and make sure you have ALL neccesary files nedded to play 2017

2017_Bikes.pbo

2017_BUS.pbo

apoc_tank.pbo

datsun_civil_apoc.pbo

dayz.pbo

dayz.pbo

dayz_code.pbo

dayz_equip.pbo

dayz_sfx.pbo

dayz_vehicles.pbo

dayz_vehicles.pbo

ice_apo_resistance.pbo

ice_apo_vehicles.pbo

ice_apo_weapons.pbo

Re: DayZ-2017 SP new m4&m16 models FIXED

lilshadowxzx
i dont have the 2017 bus file :o i checked the launcher for commander, and didnt find the bus file either...
1234567 ... 12