DayZ-2017 SP V1.1 WITH BASE BUILDING AND WORKING DOGS [gut human/infected now working]

1234 ... 12

DayZ-2017 SP V1.1 WITH BASE BUILDING AND WORKING DOGS [gut human/infected now working]

fedus_87
now updated to V1.1 code

ok so i want to start off by thanking everyone who provided the ultimate version of a zombie survival mod IMO

so all i have done here is used Dayz sp's ultimate release as a base with abovedayz's cheat menus and and niceonegunit's bandit/survivor loot script and i edited the scripts to spawn the right models and then unlocked SP.

so big thanks to everyone that provided the amazing sp missions we have now

also another big thanks to dayzgaming for the construction system

and now for 2017 this amazing release is a masterpeice released by shinkicker and the community over at opendayz.net so again a huge thanks to these guys

all material 2017 related was a result of their hard work not mine =)

FEATURES
-i have 2017 cars spawning in the random car spawner [soon to be replaced with the old way of spawning cars by adding them in the editor]

-all bandits and survivors get the 2017 skins

-all bandits and survivors get 2017 backpacks

-i also added the appocalypse weapons M16 and M4 and the  dual stanag mags from the original appocalypse addon to spawn which shinkicker did not include[in additional addons below]

-new construction system[http://www.dayzgaming.com/forum/m/5756188/viewthread/5363992-building-recipes]

-working dogs

-salvagable vehicles

-salvagable buildings[certain buildings can be salvaged for scrap metal]also has a very cool animation and a nice salvaged building texture.

-edited loot table to spawn building materials more frequently

-----------------------
INSTALLATION
-----------------------
1. Download dayz commander and then download dayz 2017 V1.1
2. Make a folder called "@Dayz2017SP". And then make a folder inside of that called "Addons".
3. Add the 2017 .PBO files you downloaded, to the addons folder inside "@Dayz2017SP".
4. Add the "DayZ_Code" from my link here http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?i5pnd5i6jtoei42 to the addons folder inside "@Dayz2017SP".
5. now put the http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5ietlirhalnlotl inside your "Mission" folder in your ArmA2 OA directory.
6. Make a new shortcut from the "ArmA OA beta patch" and add "-mod=@Dayz2017SP" to the parameters. or get an arma 2 launcher just google arma 2 launcher and find one there are a few out there just find one that works for you one you understand and can use.

NOTE: possible fix for anyone having any issue's with weapons not showing up in their inventory or not being able to use any addon weapons. this has been found by the user Haleks so big thanks to him

overwrite your existing DAYZ_ANIM.PBO in your @Dayz_Namalsk_2017_SP with this one it has everything unlocked for dayz so should allow any weapon or item.
http://205.196.120.196/r62xahthwrng/601gy5acx22ggrl/dayz_anim.pbo

NOTE: another fix that i know is full proof for fixing this is by running a mod called Rmod
http://www.tunngle.net/community/topic/87391-rmod-for-private-servers-update-coming-soon/

---------------------------
optional addonsNOTE: all optional addons missions also include the base building scripts
---------------------------
---------------------------------------
new base bulding features mission
---------------------------------------
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?fjmt47tfssu6ocr

list of buildable structures and required materials
http://www.dayzgaming.com/forum/m/5756188/viewthread/5363992-building-recipes

CRDITS: DAYZ GAMING FOR CONSTUCTION AND DOG SCRIPTS ECT.
http://www.dayzgaming.com/home

Appocalypse Weapons
add this dayz_code.pbo and ice_apo_weapons.pbo to the addons folder inside @Dayz2017SP

DAYZ_CODE.PBO
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?cdj74ni2ksq08x8

APO WEAPONS ADDON
http://205.196.122.32/qwcik8sb2qdg/7tfseaq6verq3jq/ice_apo_weapons.pbo

pics of the new weapons

http://imgur.com/Hu9TM
http://imgur.com/xYz0D
http://imgur.com/rgUSd

---------------------------------
SIGMA CARS ADDON
ok now for some extra addon cars that i did mainly for myself but i wanted to release it to you guys aswell. what i have done is added the sigma cars to the random car spawner and i just like the fact of having real vehicle models

ADDON
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=10857

INSTALLATION:
install the mod for the cars... create a folder called @sigma cars in your arma 2 OA main directory and drag the addons folder from the .7z file to the @sigma cars folder and then put in the launch parameters for example

-mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;mods\@sigma cars;@dayz2017

then you just need to drag the new mission file http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bwwxdq5nqnt07gq to your mission folder in you arma 2 OA main directory

ARP ADDON [arma role playing items] + SIGMA CARS

this is an addon that spawns 150 more loot items which are UNUSABLE but i like them because they let you role play a little more when playing.

ADDON
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18032&a=dl

INSTALLATION:
Drag the @ARP folder into your arma 2 OA main directory then put in the launch parameters for example

-mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;@arp;@sigma cars;@dayz2017

then you just need to drag the new mission file http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?andi4wzt50gv1uy to your mission folder in you arma 2 OA main directory
NOTE: this last ARP mission requires both sigma cars and ARP addons

Re: DayZ-2017 by shinkicker and opendayz.net

Awesome mate! This will be boss! :D

Re: DayZ-2017 by shinkicker and opendayz.net

fedus_87
Administrator
yea its fun iv been on it since it was released really feel like im surviving now and this dog food is diliciouse lol

Re: DayZ-2017 by shinkicker and opendayz.net

I played some, bandits got ghillies etc. :<
and it's the regular cars. D:

I don't know, it's cool and all. But I kinda liked the old weaponry. But I don't know all about this mod yet, I've noticed that guns are really rare, wich is cool for the theme. It felt more of a MP mod tho. This mod needs the interaction. :D

But well done, I had fun testing it :D

Edit. I will go for Namalsk 0.72 now that the proper download is up. See if that helps.

Re: DayZ-2017 by shinkicker and opendayz.net

Btw, when do we get to see Taviana Fedus edition? :D

Re: DayZ-2017 by shinkicker and opendayz.net

fedus_87
yea the survivors get the new skins though and zombies are reskinned aswell

yea im going to do the cars the old way instead of the random car spawns soon just wanted to release the initial conversion

i like the rarity of everything but i know what you mean aswell this is just something different and more suited for the hardcore survivalist roleplayer

awesome i hope you figure out the loot situation would love to merge the new namalsk with this 2017 mod would be so hardcore lol

edit: lol yea i got sidetracked when i saw that this was released

Re: DayZ-2017 by shinkicker and opendayz.net

I'll hop on. :)

Re: DayZ-2017 by shinkicker and opendayz.net

I just read my comments. After getting used to it, this mod is insane, completly brilliant. x)

Re: DayZ-2017 by shinkicker and opendayz.net

jaw1985
Link doesn't work for me :(

Re: DayZ-2017 by shinkicker and opendayz.net

I think he's improving it. Keep trying and it should work soon! :-D

Re: DayZ-2017 by shinkicker and opendayz.net

fedus_87
which link? they both seem to work for me.

and yes i have everything sorted now.

Fucking hell, Fedus. You're da man. Did you leave TS/RC tho? I logged a while after you DC'd.
Gonna play this when my rendering is done. Got like 5 FPS while watching youtube atm, lol.

Re: DayZ-2017 by shinkicker and opendayz.net

fedus_87
Administrator
yea my connection dropped for awhile going to sleep finally couldnt sleep until i finished it lol but hopefully everything is good now though

Re: DayZ-2017 by shinkicker and opendayz.net

Klomax
I think the link should be: http://www.mediafire.com/?x8ht80031e115

Re: DayZ-2017 by shinkicker and opendayz.net

fedus_87
Administrator
thank you klomax.

fixed the link in the original post.

Re: DayZ-2017 by shinkicker and opendayz.net

Alright. ^^

I will totally check this out. :D

Update: This is friggin awesome so far. I'm driving around in my completly burnt out bus, picking ladies up. I'm like hey ;D and they see my big hobo pack. And then I'm like "gurl, do you wanna see my empty tin can collection? ;)" and we go home.

No seriously, though. I've been having really fun with this. :D Trying to find the new skoda/tank. ^^ don't fancy spawn them in (yet).

Found the tank, and 2 of the skoda versions. Damn they look awesome.

Re: DayZ-2017 SP [UPDATED]almost done

GhostsNightmare
You rock Thank you for this!

Re: DayZ-2017 by shinkicker and opendayz.net

fedus_87
lol awesome glad you are having fun with it now. i think im going to down the vehicle spawns a bit though because there wouldnt be as many vehicles as there are in regular daiyz. im also probably going to remove the tank from the random spawner and just add it in on just the airfields themself in the editor.

so at this point ill be working on the tweaks just trying to improve on some of the small issue's now

Re: DayZ-2017 by shinkicker and opendayz.net

ch0j1n
So this is basically dayz with different skins and less loot? is there anything else? ive been running around for awhile and ive notice nothing new apart from the skins

Re: DayZ-2017 by shinkicker and opendayz.net

fedus_87
Administrator
yea i guess if you want to look at it that way lol but it is kinda more of a challenge and feels more like a zombie survival appocalypse game but i plan on doing more tweaking to the loot and other small things to be more suited for SP
1234 ... 12