DayZ-2017 SP V1.1 WITH BASE BUILDING AND WORKING DOGS [gut human/infected now working]

1 ... 9101112

Re: DayZ-2017 by shinkicker and opendayz.net

Luke
Hey hows it going is there any chance of a walking zombies version of this mod ? or can someone explain how i can do this myself ? i can manage the basics on a pc as long as i have decent/clear instructions but the more basic you make them the more i'll love you haha

Re: DayZ-2017 by shinkicker and opendayz.net

Luke
Thanks for the help -.- sorted it though so i cant complain

Re: DayZ-2017 by shinkicker and opendayz.net

mp5lng
Hi Luke ! did you find the solution yet ? I'm a little late for helping but here it is !

You need to edit two files :

1---control_zombieAgent.sqf----which can be found in "Dayz_code.pbo\compile\"
2---zombie_agent.fsm---found in "Dayz_code.pbo\system\"

Search for "ForceSpeed" and change the followed number into 2

there is another method which includes editing the mission file but i don't know it :p the one i mentioned is working as i know, most of my missions are Walking Dead style :D

Enjoy !

Re: DayZ-2017 by shinkicker and opendayz.net

Luke
Dont worry about it dude i sorted it :) sorry about the last message i've just been dumped so i was kinda irritated hahaha thanks for the reply though thats the fix i found and it worked for me :)

Re: DayZ-2017 SP V1.1 WITH BASE BUILDING AND WORKING DOGS [gut human/infected now working]

cavalieripatry
Hey dude,great mod,its awesome,but I got a question,how do i can build a gate and do so open and close? I approach the gate panel and I can not interact.
Great mod and work,thanks a lot

Re: DayZ-2017 by shinkicker and opendayz.net

Munnster
I am having the CTD as well because of the dog food i think, could you let me know what files you changed to fix this?  Also would love to be able to self bloodbag.

Re: DayZ-2017 SP V1.1 WITH BASE BUILDING AND WORKING DOGS [gut human/infected now working]

fattboi94
When I start it, it say, cant play...dependent on downloadable content...tank_apoc_shinkicker, How to fix?

Re: DayZ-2017 SP V1.1 WITH BASE BUILDING AND WORKING DOGS [gut human/infected now working]

dave616
fattboi94 wrote
When I start it, it say, cant play...dependent on downloadable content...tank_apoc_shinkicker, How to fix?
It wont work - it uses an old version of DayZ.  Use a different mod - you are wasting your time with this VERY outdated mod.

Re: DayZ-2017 SP V1.1 WITH BASE BUILDING AND WORKING DOGS [gut human/infected now working]

fattboi94
So there is no way to fix this?

Re: DayZ-2017 SP V1.1 WITH BASE BUILDING AND WORKING DOGS [gut human/infected now working]

Knight
I am constantly getting an error message about a missing tank may someone provide a download link to it please.

Re: DayZ-2017 SP V1.1 WITH BASE BUILDING AND WORKING DOGS [gut human/infected now working]

DonMichael71
Hi Mates,

can somebody tell me how i can make the Zeds reacting to my own gunfire? Where is the line of code hidden i have to edit to make this deaf creatures hear gunshots?

Thanks in Advance
Cheers DonMichael71

Re: DayZ-2017 by shinkicker and opendayz.net

denisdiniz
pessoal estou tendo este problema, si alguem puder ou souber como resolver me ajude.
you cannot play/edit this mission it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.tank _apoc _shinkicker.
nao sei o que fazer e nem como fazer.

Re: DayZ-2017 SP V1.1 WITH BASE BUILDING AND WORKING DOGS [gut human/infected now working]

Cons
Why cant i get to single player? I followed all of the steps and when i open Arma 2 OA everything works fine but when I click scenarios to play single player is un-clickable. Multiplayer is not though :( I dont know what i have done wrong but i would really like to play this and if you could figure it out for me that would be GREAT! Thanks in advance

Re: DayZ-2017 SP V1.1 WITH BASE BUILDING AND WORKING DOGS [gut human/infected now working]

MrKamil404
Where do I get dayz 2017 1.1?

Re: DayZ-2017 SP V1.1 WITH BASE BUILDING AND WORKING DOGS [gut human/infected now working]

Eric the Viking
MrKamil404 wrote
Where do I get dayz 2017 1.1?
It's still available through DayzCommander.

Download and install DayzCommander. Run the program, select the "install/update" tab - choose Dayz 2017 and where the version says 2.1, select 1.1 => then click "Install".

It will download it to a folder called something like @Dayz2017. Then follow the remainder of the instructions.

Re: DayZ-2017 SP V1.1 WITH BASE BUILDING AND WORKING DOGS [gut human/infected now working]

000000
dayz_anim.pbo from OP look the link is down. here is

http://www.mediafire.com/file/601gy5acx22ggrl/dayz_anim.pbo

just have to change to another mediafire ip and works!
1 ... 9101112