RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

1 ... 3456789 ... 13

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

dave616 wrote
These SP mods are brilliant, really love your work.

Is it normal for AI (survivors/bandits/zombies) to be so difficult to kill?  It takes 3 headshots with a CZ550 to kill a bandit, and a 2 rounds from an AS50.  Thats not right, is it?

I followed the installation instructions carefully, but I am using Tav 1.5.1 - should I downgrade to 1.5.0?

Edit : In fact, the only SP install where this ISNT the case is Factions 1.7.6.1.  Very difficult to kill any AI in other maps.

I've never had that problem at all. I've noticed that AI can stand more now, but still not more than player damage (1 hit with .50's and so on). Every gun is still 1 headshot for me.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

Stormforge
I take it the oil rigs were not meant to be explored? Landed on one and tried to explore. As soon as I went down the first set of stairs I had a constant leg breaking going on. Crawled around a bit and it would not stop. Finally made it back to the chopper, took off, then landed on solid ground and it stopped.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

Stormforge wrote
I take it the oil rigs were not meant to be explored? Landed on one and tried to explore. As soon as I went down the first set of stairs I had a constant leg breaking going on. Crawled around a bit and it would not stop. Finally made it back to the chopper, took off, then landed on solid ground and it stopped.

What the hell! Hahah! I've only been there on the Taviana.com version, but I had no problems exploring'em. I didn't find any loot, though. And I've never heard about anyone finding loot there. :O

I do have an update on this (1.5.1). But I never edited the post. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?d4n5ng4qrlrx210

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

Chase
Hey there! I've been playing the breakingpoint chernarus mission (1.7.5.1 or whatever) and loved the weapons/items addon + the spawning items around car wrecks and such. What I tried to do was to add the different addons (pbo.files) to the @dayztaviana folder except the dayz_code and dayz_anim while playing around in various ways to make it work (I'm a noob btw). Didnt get it to work so far, and while trying to replace the tavian weapon.pbo and another.pbo (dont remember the name) my char got invisible and spawning in the centre of the volcano. I guess i have to reinstall the tavian eu 1.5 again. Anyone knows a painless way or any way at all to add those addons from breaking point to taviana? Thanks

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

Ray
Chase wrote
Only way is to install the weapon packs to Taviana and then add the weapon classnames and ammo classnames and spawnchance to the loot spawns. You wont get shit to work by replacing the .pbo files.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

Chase wrote
Hey there! I've been playing the breakingpoint chernarus mission (1.7.5.1 or whatever) and loved the weapons/items addon + the spawning items around car wrecks and such. What I tried to do was to add the different addons (pbo.files) to the @dayztaviana folder except the dayz_code and dayz_anim while playing around in various ways to make it work (I'm a noob btw). Didnt get it to work so far, and while trying to replace the tavian weapon.pbo and another.pbo (dont remember the name) my char got invisible and spawning in the centre of the volcano. I guess i have to reinstall the tavian eu 1.5 again. Anyone knows a painless way or any way at all to add those addons from breaking point to taviana? Thanks
The weapons are the RH addons etc. Not the DayZ files. However, as Ray said, you gotta add it to the loot table aswell.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

Chase
Alright, thanks! I will try to tamper the files once more :P

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

Chase wrote
Alright, thanks! I will try to tamper the files once more :P

Cool.

Btw folks, if you're using the 1.5.1 release wich isn't a release, what's on the map is the failed left overs of my AI helicopter project.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

hehe
hey y are there like 20 bot spawn around me and all kill me ( try to kill me )

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

hehe wrote
hey y are there like 20 bot spawn around me and all kill me ( try to kill me )
Because it's their job.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

Peter
Hey i did everything like you said but when i go to scenarios and want to start sp their stands that im not able to edit/play this mission because it needs delet.tavi what did i wrong?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

Peter wrote
Either corrupted files, the folder does not have the same name or the lauch parameters are wrong.

Do Ihave to write a space before the command?(interrupted files ,wrong folder name ?sry but i have taviana eu and .com
what is the name of the eu folder?

Please could you upload the addons folder from you?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

Peter wrote
Please could you upload the addons folder from you?

@DayZ_Taviana is the right one.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

Kryptic
Hey Above, are you going to update Taviana when the 1.7.7 DayZ update comes out? i really want to play taviana, but i just don't want to downgrade atm

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

Peter
hey could you please upload the @DaiZyTaviana...
i installed it but there was no delet.tavi or could you post a screenshot of the addons folder and the missions folder?
would be very nice

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

Kryptic wrote
Hey Above, are you going to update Taviana when the 1.7.7 DayZ update comes out? i really want to play taviana, but i just don't want to downgrade atm
Update Taviana to what? I will update Taviana to Taviana.com 3.0 as soon as that is released. It uses 1.7.7.

1.5.1 Taviana

pls could you make screenshots ? pls

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

Peter wrote
pls could you make screenshots ? pls
Well, uploading the whole folder will take longer for you than just re-downloading it.

Redownload Taviana EU, and follow the instructions again. This should fix it for you. It's saying that you're not running Taviana, or that you don't have the files.

1 ... 3456789 ... 13