RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

1234567 ... 13

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

This is getting updated to vFinal. Just like Charnarus.

Changelog:

AI now spawn when you're in a vehicle, and when you're on foot.
Bandits will have low-tier gear around the coast and the starter cities.
Heli crashes successfully fixed.

The post will be renamed to vFinal when it's done.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

MasterNe0
I am still having issues with the models. My skin keeps resetting back to one of the civilian ones and I can't use ghillie/camo/soldier clothing. If i force a switch to hero or bandit, it would revert back.

Any ideas how I can fix this?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

Ray
Reinstall the mission and the map

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

MasterNe0 wrote
I am still having issues with the models. My skin keeps resetting back to one of the civilian ones and I can't use ghillie/camo/soldier clothing. If i force a switch to hero or bandit, it would revert back.

Any ideas how I can fix this?
Weird... Are you running the right code? In any case, Taviana is quite glitchy in the first place :/

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

MasterNe0
I am running the EU code. It was a clean install of taviana EU. I spawn as either the hippie or the guy with the baseball hat and then I can't seem to change skins to anything else.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

Haleks
Funny ^^ , those are the skins I would have when I was trying this mod on MP (didn't play for long...).

EDIT : Damn, I was actually thinking about Origins...

This is because of their ranking system... Their skins are setup in a way where you can't ju pick whatever skin, because ghillie for instance will look a certain way depending on your humanity.

v1.51 update

malau

Will there be an update to allow it to work with Dayzland 1.51 ? As your code is for 1.50, it does not work with the new update.

Re: v1.51 update

malau wrote
Will there be an update to allow it to work with Dayzland 1.51 ? As your code is for 1.50, it does not work with the new update.

There is not really much changed. I will look into it when I got less to work on.

Re: v1.51 update

brado
love this...thanks

Re: v1.51 update

=D

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

MasterNe0
Carlos wrote
First: Awsome job!!
Thanks to above

that's just with me or the zombies and npc's wear bullet proof clothing??
Cannot kill them unless a head shot...
The npc are a little dumb, but the zombies have a 100% senses...  They hear MY shots milles away...
This makes me feel like the worst player in the world....
I even try to pass over with the ural... both of them don´t die!!!

Hardcore mode trainning :)

Thanks a lot
I am also wondering about the whole damage on these zombies/npcs. They seems 10 times harder to shot even with weapons like the lee enfield which usually kills zombies in one hit on the body, only HS seems 1 shot kills.

They nerfed the guns/buffed the zeds in 1.7.5.1. And the AI seems to be taking player damage now, as of the latest beta patch. (AkA you can't just 1hit them like before). I'm not sure, but I think the AI even bleeds now, I shot a bandit once, and then found him dead without any other gun firing at the time. O_o
I am also wondering about the whole damage on these zombies/npcs. They seems 10 times harder to shot even with weapons like the lee enfield which usually kills zombies in one hit on the body, only HS seems 1 shot kills.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

Haleks
Above wrote
And the AI seems to be taking player damage now, as of the latest beta patch. (AkA you can't just 1hit them like before). I'm not sure, but I think the AI even bleeds now, I shot a bandit once, and then found him dead without any other gun firing at the time. O_o
(Crossed fingers) Does it mean that it would be possible -one day... - to have Zeds actually hurt NPC's?
There's still the problem of the damages handler, wich only affects the player, but if the NPC have the same wounding system as the player, can't we fix this?

Zeds targeting the player only is the very last flaw in DaiZy releases; having this fixed would be dope!^^

PS : btw, I'm almost done with AI fix release for Chernarus (FULL AI); I'm doing the final tests and a few more changes. Will probably upload it tomorrow or Sunday ;)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

Haleks wrote
(Crossed fingers) Does it mean that it would be possible -one day... - to have Zeds actually hurt NPC's?
There's still the problem of the damages handler, wich only affects the player, but if the NPC have the same wounding system as the player, can't we fix this?

Zeds targeting the player only is the very last flaw in DaiZy releases; having this fixed would be dope!^^

PS : btw, I'm almost done with AI fix release for Chernarus (FULL AI); I'm doing the final tests and a few more changes. Will probably upload it tomorrow or Sunday ;)
I'm not 100% sure if they actually got the player damage system. But they sure seem to.

Cool, what can we expect more than fixed friendly AI? And did you add the skins to packages and the loot table? Sounds like it will be dope.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

Above wrote
Cool, what can we expect more than fixed friendly AI? And did you add the skins to packages and the loot table? Sounds like it will be dope.
Yup, I have most of the new skins spawning in various building ;) Will add the last ones tonight.
Besides this and the AI fix, I only fixed a few minor glitches and implemented a few surprises ;)
It's more like a fix/polish release really.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

Cool, sounds dope.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

atomicdonut10
there's an error saying you cannot play/edit content has been deleted.tavi plz help

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

atomicdonut10 wrote
there's an error saying you cannot play/edit content has been deleted.tavi plz help
Alot of people get this error.

The mod is either 1. Not getting run properly. 2. The launch parameters are wrong, or does not match the folders name.

Edit, or 3. The @DaiZyTavianaSP (or whatever you named it) doesn't have the files in the "addons" folder.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

MasterNe0
Quick question: Is their a way to import the skins and stuff from the RSVB Celle map into this Taviana? I love the weapons in there but rather see it on my favorite map.
1234567 ... 13