RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

123456 ... 13

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

brado
Haleks Thankyou,

Ive opened the PBO

could you guide me to it..in which folder its in

thanks
Brado

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW ZOMBIE REPLACEMENTS AND MORE)

Pascal
for me it's not always delet comes Taviana matter what I do and what do you mean in the start parameter which is the

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW ZOMBIE REPLACEMENTS AND MORE)

fedus_87
@termina33
copy your addons folder from your arma 2 or arma 2 free installation to your Operation Arrowhead directory.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

brado
opened  "DaiZyRSPBTaviana.tavi" folder
looked in  "tweaks" folder
looked in  "scripts" folder
      looked in  "system" folder
      looked in  "mission" folder
            looked in  "fnc" folder
      looked in  "init" folder
      looked in  "gc_veh_flip" folder
      looked in  "compile" folder
Etc.Etc,

I dont see anything like timecycle script ?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

fedus_87
Administrator
@brado open your init.sqf and remove this piece of code.

// Niceonegunit
[4.3] execVM "scripts\compile\fn_accelratedTime.sqf";
find_time = 30;

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

brado
i have this

// Niceonegunit's test Time script. This is how many seconds in which it will skip. This can be changed in the init.sqf.
_skipTime = _this select 0;

// 1 second == 0.00026. This means that it will advance ahead one second plus the seconds defined above.
while {true} do {
    skipTime (_skipTime*0.00026);
    sleep 1;
};

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

fedus_87
Administrator
not the init folder the init.sqf in the main folder of the mission.

or if you cant find it still just delete the acelleratedtime.sqf here is the directory in the mission folder.

with me not singleplayer Taviana goes with me always comes tavia delet

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

brado
Thanks done it...working great

this is what i had
--------------------

// Niceonegunit's test Time script. This is how many seconds in which it will skip. This can be changed in the init.sqf.
 _skipTime = _this select 0;

// 1 second == 0.00026. This means that it will advance ahead one second plus the seconds defined above.
 while {true} do {
    skipTime (_skipTime*0.00026);
    sleep 1;
};

Now i have this
------------------

  // Niceonegunit's test Time script. This is how many seconds in which it will skip. This can be changed in the init.sqf.
 _skipTime = _this select 0;

Right...now to try this out

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

RandomGuy wrote
The reason the clouds are jumping is because they made the day/night cycle only 24 mins
It's not actually 24 minutes. It's way slower.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

Pascal
please help me

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

Pascal wrote
please help me
You'll need to download Taviana. Follow the instructions on the main post.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

Pascal
I will always delet tavi

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

I'm not sure what problem you're having.

If you're getting the error message saying that tavi has been deleted, you need to download Taviana 1.5.0 and add the proper launch parameters.

did it in the parameters included and it does not work

You're most likely having the wrong Taviana, in that case. Because it's asking for Taviana files. There are 2 different Taviana releases.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

fedus_87
Administrator
updated the skins again now practically all zombies are reskinned.

files
----------
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8ir8989q8c98nb2

replace your existing taviana 1.5 SP dayz_code.pbo and dayz.pbo with the ones you will find in my link above.

more sceenshots found here.....   http://fedus87.imgur.com/all/

ABOVE    I have of you tried this and yes it does not work on any version that you had tried everything it just does not get it I do not understand: (

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

brado
@Pascal

Hi Pascal i'm sorry your having trouble loading this onto your computer...i can't see why it isn't working for you...as the instructions are spot on

If you've never installed a DayZ single player game and dont understand the instructions given here..i would do a search on youtube and search Dayz single player...

It will give you loads of clips to watch and maybe understand it better watching how to do it than reading how to do it...

This way you can pause the clip at each step of the way..

Doesnt matter what patch number or which island/mod you follow on youtube...they all install the same way

Just different folder and  names to different islands

etc,

Celle will have folder called @DaiZyCelle with the exe icon launch parameters -mod=@DaiZyCelle
Taviana will have folder called @DaiZyTaviana with the exe icon launch parameters -mod=@DaiZyTaviana

are you sure you are adding the -mod=@DaiZyTaviana to your launch parameters right...this is how mine looks with it added

"G:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -mod=@DaiZyTaviana

Hope this helps you and you get to enjoy what Fedus and Above are doing

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

Taviana 1.5.1 came out. I will be updating this.

If you want anything changed comment now.
123456 ... 13