RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

12345 ... 13

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

brado
Please,,,and one just with normal zombies ..i beg

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

fedus_87
lol OMG would be so epic to have easter bunny zombies.

but yea you guys will definatly not be dissapointed with what we are considering doing.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

fedus_87 wrote

Yes, I was kidding about the chickens, guys. Hahaha. And yes, you will not be dissapointed. =)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

fedus_87

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

brado
,,,,,,,EPIC,,,,,,

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

RandomGuy
Wish my game looked as good as yours :( I'm on a low end laptop. Anyway I noticed that in the cheat menu it's missing the Assault Rifle ammo. It is empty

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

RandomGuy wrote
Wish my game looked as good as yours :( I'm on a low end laptop. Anyway I noticed that in the cheat menu it's missing the Assault Rifle ammo. It is empty
If you're reffering to my screenshot, I'm actually on low settings on a dual core, lmao. I do have the high res DLC's, though.

And okey, I'll have to complete that menu then.

I'm working on some other updates aswell. So I'll probably update everything at the same time. I'm currently working on the UI glitch, where your drink + food stops working on respawn.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

RandomGuy
Oh awks -_- but yeah the backpack and such looks really good. Will the ui fix the broken legs problem aswell? Some times i spawn and i cant move, no hour glass, can't pause, i usaully have to alt f4 on death.  oh and also I downloaded one of the other missions (38 c or something like that) to try out the ai patrolling vehicles and it is so cool to get in a heli fight or suicide bomb them, why were they taken out?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

RandomGuy wrote
Oh awks -_- but yeah the backpack and such looks really good. Will the ui fix the broken legs problem aswell? Some times i spawn and i cant move, no hour glass, can't pause, i usaully have to alt f4 on death.  oh and also I downloaded one of the other missions (38 c or something like that) to try out the ai patrolling vehicles and it is so cool to get in a heli fight or suicide bomb them, why were they taken out?

The backpack looks awesome because it's dark.

The broken legs is 100% related to the respawn script. I doubt there's anything to do about it.
About you respawning without beeing able to move, that was a bug that I kind of fixed. It would be like that everytime you respawned before. Now it's more like 1/10. I will have to look further into that. I might have a fix already.

And the patrolling code with the helis never got taken out, it just never got implemented again. I'm working on something really cool for the Chernarus mission, though. Both me and Fedus are talking about some dope stuff.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

fedus_87
Administrator
i got zombies done guy's they will be updated as soon as above gets a few things sorted. and updates the OP.

but for now you guys can play with it as a replacement for now. just replace you existing files with these from my download.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?45acziskm642vdi

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW ZOMBIE REPLACEMENTS AND MORE)

termina33
"Cannot play as it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.CAWheeled2_VWGolf" or something like that.
What should I do?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

brado
thanks guys,

havent checked it out yet...but when ive started the game my clouds jump ..not like before where they just moved across the sky smoothly
..its like there missing a few frames ?? any ideas? anyone else get this
makes shadows on the trees jump

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW ZOMBIE REPLACEMENTS AND MORE)

brado
@termina33

have you done 2 and 7?

2. Download Taviana EU 1.5.0. ( not Taviana.com must be the EU)
7. Make a shortcut and add "-mod=@DaiZyTaviana" to your launch paramet

The reason the clouds are jumping is because they made the day/night cycle only 24 mins

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

brado
This post was updated on .
cheers RandomGuy

it's messed up graphics..tried the earlier Taviana before the santa one and that ran great
Need it set back and just use "call Support" or "lost keys" to move time at night,as i do with other DayZ single player Mods

Chernarus RSPB 1.7.5.1  has this aswell

Its destroying my frame rate in high settings
hard to scan tree line for bandits as shadows move
and hard to judge a long range shot in to trees as the shadow moves so impossible to get a kill just have to empty clip and hope it hits

@brado

I did that and when i start up arma 2 oa, i get the "merry christmas" start-up thing and it says @DaiZyTaviana in the top right corner at the main menu screen.

I think alot of people like the 24 min day/night. I don't really mind the clouds that much. you could download supportcall for this mission in compleatly lower overcast

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

brado
i use call support to adjust time at night

and i've tried the weather change too on it..Clear Sunny no fog (no clouds) dont mind clouds jumping ..its the shadows jumping looking into woods/forest is like seeing a 100 bandits in there moving about but its not its just the shadows jumping

scanning woods/forests from a distance for bandits is impossible
any long shoots at bandits with a shadow near them is a lucky kill
running through corn field while looking around is a nightmare
looking around quick while running gives blur

But if everyone else is happy with it its cool....Guess just me being GREEDY and wanting it all my way
..I'm cool playing the other mod's before these,there still great...

Cheers

@termina33
should work ..but i know its not...you'll have to wait for Above or Fedus they will sort it

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

Haleks
You can remove it by opening the mission pbo with pbo manager, and delete the timecycle script.
You'll have an error message when launching your game, but I didn't encounter any issue doing it that way.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

Carlos
First: Awsome job!!
Thanks to above

that's just with me or the zombies and npc's wear bullet proof clothing??
Cannot kill them unless a head shot...
The npc are a little dumb, but the zombies have a 100% senses...  They hear MY shots milles away...
This makes me feel like the worst player in the world....
I even try to pass over with the ural... both of them donĀ“t die!!!

Hardcore mode trainning :)

Thanks a lot

12345 ... 13