RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

1 ... 45678910 ... 13

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

Peter
Ah fixed it i had taviana 1.5.1

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

Peter
Lol now theres standing you cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependet on downloadable content that has been deleted.CAWheeled2_VWGolf
any ideas sry

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

Peter wrote
Lol now theres standing you cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependet on downloadable content that has been deleted.CAWheeled2_VWGolf
any ideas sry

Wtf. xD

Have you copied the ArmA 2 addons folder to your ArmA OA directory?

yes it doesnt goes but it goes when i copy it to the addons folder of the sp
but then i have the design of arma 2 and cant drink and stuff like that

pls could you only upload your addons folder

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

Peter
And i cant spawn suv`s :((((

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

Peter... first of all, you are then running ArmA 2, not Operation Arrowhead. Also download Loki's lost key Cheat module, to spawn anything you want.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

Peter
because of addon files in taviana sp folder ? without i cant play it

where can i get it ?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

Peter
when coppying the arma2 files to OA do I have to make a new folder?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

charlie007
Agreed, I need the no santa code!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

Peter
where can i get lokis lost... ?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

Nabu
Banned User

thx i fixed it but now i got global ban from battleye:(
this shit isnt cool

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

Peter wrote
thx i fixed it but now i got global ban from battleye:(
this shit isnt cool

Global bans are only handed out to whom uses bad files (singleplayer files not beeing one of them). Or, of course if your account gets hacked and someone else uses bad files.

I've been on BreakingPoint (they're likely to have the best anti-hack system out there) without getting banned.

You should talk to Battleye. If you're not using bad files, they should give you a new key, or unban you. But I think they're contracted with BI, so they'll probably just tell you to buy another key.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

There's no reason for you to be banned for playing offline...
Did you drop Loki's in your OA Addons folder though? This folder is checked by BE every time you join a server; that's one of the reasons it's recommended to use @mod folders.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

Haleks wrote
There's no reason for you to be banned for playing offline...
Did you drop Loki's in your OA Addons folder though? This folder is checked by BE every time you join a server; that's one of the reasons it's recommended to use @mod folders.

It shouldn't ban him for an addon though, rather kick him for an unsigned addon. (The server usually does this).

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

Haleks
Above wrote
Haleks wrote
There's no reason for you to be banned for playing offline...
Did you drop Loki's in your OA Addons folder though? This folder is checked by BE every time you join a server; that's one of the reasons it's recommended to use @mod folders.

It shouldn't ban him for an addon though, rather kick him for an unsigned addon. (The server usually does this).
Word. That's why I'm a bit surprised; I've been playin' plenty of SP & MP and don't have any trouble.
Maybe a key thief as you said; I saw some videos showcasing our mods on youtube, explaining how to install (most of the time a copy/paste of the mod instructions) - without naming the authors and providing a link...
I saw a couple of comments about being banned on those videos, and since the update, BE regularly warns players against those key thieves - mentionning youtube.
It's either that or a corrupted install...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

Peter
I dont have lokis and dont have bad files that why Im surprised because after I installed the sp correctly I got the mesaage that I m banned

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

Haleks
BE checks the following folders when you connect : @DayZ and the Addons folder in OA.
If you're 100% sure that you didn't modify those folders, and didn't try to launch dayz with another mod activated (it happened to me once, I was launching DaiZy instead of DayZ, but I didn't get banned though), then it must be some kinda mistake; I suggest you contact BE directly.

I know a couple of players who have been banned with absolutely no reason - so mistakes do happen :/

I seriously doubt you'd be banned for playing some mod offline anyway.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

Haleks wrote
BE checks the following folders when you connect : @DayZ and the Addons folder in OA.
If you're 100% sure that you didn't modify those folders, and didn't try to launch dayz with another mod activated (it happened to me once, I was launching DaiZy instead of DayZ, but I didn't get banned though), then it must be some kinda mistake; I suggest you contact BE directly.

I know a couple of players who have been banned with absolutely no reason - so mistakes do happen :/

I seriously doubt you'd be banned for playing some mod offline anyway.

Yes, I got a mate who was banned for no reason aswell. He doesn't know much about computers at all, and we were playing pretty much non-stop. So no one was playing on his account. And he does not have the "skills" nor interest to install hacks.

He got banned, and BE said that the only thing he could do was buy a new key. Now, I'm pretty sure they got a deal with BI to ban players now and then, to force them into buying a new key, lmao.
1 ... 45678910 ... 13