RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.3.1 (1.7.7.1) Haleks unlock!

1234567 ... 9

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor RSP v1.2 (new vehicle system/respawn/timecycle/STABLE)

atomicdonut10
can u plz help me with an error every time I click play on the single player lingor "it says you cannot play/edit this mission it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.ibr_lingor

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor RSP v1.2 (new vehicle system/respawn/timecycle/STABLE)

That is because either 1. You do not have Lingor. 2. You do not have the launch parameters for Lingor. I'm pretty sure this solution is in the comments. :P

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor RSP v1.2 (new vehicle system/respawn/timecycle/STABLE)

atomicdonut10
can u tell me the launch parameters and maybe what else could be the problem

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor RSP v1.2 (new vehicle system/respawn/timecycle/STABLE)

They're in the instructions..

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor RSP v1.2 (new vehicle system/respawn/timecycle/STABLE)

Re-Downloading the map helped for me, sometimes DayZ Commander is let's say it simply forgets a few files what to download or they download corrupted (not ISP fault) so try again.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (New gender select screen + more)

atomicdonut10
it worked above your amazing :)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (New gender select screen + more)

atomicdonut10 wrote
it worked above your amazing :)

Oh stop it you

Hehehe, I hope you enjoy.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (New gender select screen + more)

Alot of people have been asking me for a Lingor update, and Lingor finally got updated for 1.7.5.1. I'm gonna see what I can do.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (New gender select screen + more)

malau

Is this not 1.7.5.1 compatible ? Just like the Taviana SP version, I get a message about missing tank crew for the BTRT60 and the SP menu is greyed out. So, i'm guessing it's not 1.7.5.1 compatible ??

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (New gender select screen + more)

Ray
Lingor shouldent depend o  DayZ version,I might be wrong since some maps dont use DayZ at all tu run. So its a corrupted download or installation/parameter installation fail.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (New gender select screen + more)

Ray
Oh also if SP menu is grayed out you obviously did not replace dayz_code.pbo in the lingor addons folder

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (New gender select screen + more)

Ray wrote
Oh also if SP menu is grayed out you obviously did not replace dayz_code.pbo in the lingor addons folder

I will take a look at this, I might've forgotten to put the right code in. I was in a rush. :P

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (New gender select screen + more)

malau
OK, thanks (and for the reply in the Taviana 1.50 thread too)
I did put the file in there, it's a pretty straightforward process, hard to mess up :-)

Also in the OP, is it a typo where is says 'Taviana' ?

4. Move all the Taviana files to "@DaiZyLingorSP" addons folder.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (New gender select screen + more)

Sheedo
If possible, Above, can you add all those new weapons from Celle? Those guns are absolutely fantastic :D

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (New gender select screen + more)

Sheedo wrote
If possible, Above, can you add all those new weapons from Celle? Those guns are absolutely fantastic :D

I've been planning to add both the skins and weapons, I'm working on some projects atm, though. I will totally look into it.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (New gender select screen + more)

The file is working correctly, I was guiding Malau ,since I tought he putted the DayZ_Code.pbo into @DayZ folder instead of @DayZLingor/Addons, but apparently hes mistake was in the launch parameters.

Yeah, I noticed afterwards, hehe. But yah.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (New gender select screen + more)

malau
My folder is D:\Games\Bohemia Interactive\@DayZLingorSkaro\addons (basically it is the same folder I use for the online version with the anim and code files replaced with your files.

And the mission file (DaiZyLingorRSPB20.lingor.pbo) is in the MISSIONS folder.

My shortcut is - "D:\Games\Bohemia Interactive\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe"  -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion  -NOSPLASH -mod=@DayZLingorSkaro

So the shortcut and location do match.

However, the error message on loading is "Invalid crew TK_Soldier_Crew_EP1 in BTR60_TK_EP1"

And the Singleplayer menu is greyed out once I click OK on the above message.

I also get the same error message with the new Celle SP conversion, but I am able to ignore it and play.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (New gender select screen + more)

malau wrote
My folder is D:\Games\Bohemia Interactive\@DayZLingorSkaro\addons (basically it is the same folder I use for the online version with the anim and code files replaced with your files.

And the mission file (DaiZyLingorRSPB20.lingor.pbo) is in the MISSIONS folder.

My shortcut is - "D:\Games\Bohemia Interactive\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe"  -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion  -NOSPLASH -mod=@DayZLingorSkaro

So the shortcut and location do match.

However, the error message on loading is "Invalid crew TK_Soldier_Crew_EP1 in BTR60_TK_EP1"

And the Singleplayer menu is greyed out once I click OK on the above message.

I also get the same error message with the new Celle SP conversion, but I am able to ignore it and play.

That error is something I've seen everytime I start 1.7.5.1 no matter if I'm going to play SP or MP.

If the singleplayer is grayed out and you can't click it, it's either because the dayz_code was not properly replaced, or the launch parameters are wrong.

Shouldn't mods be in "D:\Games\Bohemia Interactive\ArmAOA"?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (New gender select screen + more)

malau
So the problem is that I am using Dayz v1.7.5.1, and nothing to do with any other settings ?
1234567 ... 9