RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.3.1 (1.7.7.1) Haleks unlock!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.1

Stalker (ATF) wrote
Does it take along time to spawn the first time? I've been waiting for about 10 minutes.

Nope, it's really fast for me. :S

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.1

A Hobo Panda
Above, you went full blown retard... Never go full blown retard...
By that, I mean you linked the Panthera map in the OP, not the Lingor map xD
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (New gender select screen + more)

denivanov4
Sorry that I'm asking a stupid question, but where is the download link? Sorry, I can only see a Lingor link.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (New gender select screen + more)

denivanov4
Oh no, I'm sorry. That is the download link.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.1

obievapes
every tome i try to download the files from mega it tell me that the download is unavailable

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.1

obievapes
can i get an updated link to the download?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.1

A Hobo Panda wrote
Above, you went full blown retard... Never go full blown retard...
By that, I mean you linked the Panthera map in the OP, not the Lingor map xD

Lol, it's funny that you would call me retarded over that. Because it's been the Lingor link the whole time. For me anyways.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.1

obievapes wrote
can i get an updated link to the download?

Yes, I can re-upload it to another site.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.1

crmiller197
please dear god get another link

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.1

crmiller197 wrote
please dear god get another link

I'll have to wait until I can download it from Mega, sorry. :<

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.1

JackBcool
Any update on the fresh link? No worries or rush bro, just wondering, been dying to play some lingor.
"My name is Mud"

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.1

JackBcool wrote
Any update on the fresh link? No worries or rush bro, just wondering, been dying to play some lingor.
It's still "Temporarily unavailable". :(

I'm checking back every now and so often, though.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.1

Havoc
It's been unavailable for me for 3 days I think. (Can't remember when I first tried) So I'm afraid mega may have lost the file. Don't you have a backup?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.1

Havoc wrote
It's been unavailable for me for 3 days I think. (Can't remember when I first tried) So I'm afraid mega may have lost the file. Don't you have a backup?

Haha, I actually don't. I rely on the internet (yes, bad idea) and remove files that I've uploaded.

I'll see if I can get something working, though.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.1

Achlimed
Just to inform you dude, the download is working.  If you still need to re-download and stuff, it worked for me.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.1

Achlimed wrote
Just to inform you dude, the download is working.  If you still need to re-download and stuff, it worked for me.
Thanks, I'll upload it to Derposit files ASAP.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.3.1 (1.7.7.1) Haleks unlock!

killabigz
i really need help in installing these SP maps and getting them to work......i tried this one at first i got the error about k2 sum;n.....but now i  getting an error saying  userconfig\asr_ai\asr_ai_settings.hpp not found :?...plz help....or can u refer to a video i can watch to do this?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.3.1 (1.7.7.1) Haleks unlock!

A Hobo Panda
killabigz wrote
Download this.
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.3.1 (1.7.7.1) Haleks unlock!

killabigz
thnx sooooo much man!!!!!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.3.1 (1.7.7.1) Haleks unlock!

bizniach
Thank you Above and Haleks and whoever else contributed on good ole lingorSP one of my favorite maps!!!

Also Skaronator posted the serverfiles for Dayz hunting ground (Lingor) today. I didn't get to try yet but did see the zetaborn in the pbo addon files :D might be interesting to use some this for sp.

http://opendayz.net/threads/dayz-hunting-grounds-info.12422/