RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.3.1 (1.7.7.1) Haleks unlock!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.3.1 (1.7.7.1) Haleks unlock!

GHOST
Ita keeps telling me that i cant play cause it missing deleted file ibr_lingor

What do i do. really wanting to play this

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.3.1 (1.7.7.1) Haleks unlock!

GHOST
Ive tried all the sulutions in the prievius posts but non of them work...idk what to do....

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.3.1 (1.7.7.1) Haleks unlock!

GHOST wrote
Ive tried all the sulutions in the prievius posts but non of them work...idk what to do....

Take another look at your launch parameters, and your mod folders name. You're not running Lingor.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.3.1 (1.7.7.1) Haleks unlock!

GHOST
Could you please explain? All the other maps work fine except for this one. Im bad with stuff like this. I just dont know what im looking for...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.3.1 (1.7.7.1) Haleks unlock!

GHOST
now its saying........

Addon 'asr_ai_main' requires addon 'CBA_MAIN'

what is this and where do i find it. cause i dont see it anywhere

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.3.1 (1.7.7.1) Haleks unlock!

GHOST wrote
now its saying........

Addon 'asr_ai_main' requires addon 'CBA_MAIN'

what is this and where do i find it. cause i dont see it anywhere

This release appears to be really messy, I'll update it after the BreakingZero update.

Until then, download CBA for OA. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6231

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.3.1 (1.7.7.1) Haleks unlock!

GHOST
Runs like a dream now. Thankyou so much.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.3.1 (1.7.7.1) Haleks unlock!

desperatedisease
im not sure if i installed the mod good, but if i did why cant i click on single player if i want to start the game? :I

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.3.1 (1.7.7.1) Haleks unlock!

Wargog
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.3.1 (1.7.7.1) Haleks unlock!

Krafty_FcUk
Outdated but still my fave, ive been trying to get the basebuilding script working i put in but no luck, hope theres an update in the future with lingor 1.5 and basebuilding 1.3. I cant get the grasp with singleplayer scripting as there arnt as many many guides. Trying to use this build and adding my own mission system, we'll see what i can get working.