RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.3.1 (1.7.7.1) Haleks unlock!

1 ... 3456789

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.1

beastxjason
yeah is weird its not working. Ill try to restart I guess. I loaded my son out with a gun loadout maybe that did it. Ill give it another go. Really enjoying it though. Thanks

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.1

Niceonegunit
Above wrote
Oh yes... I really miss that feeling when you ran around pretty much clueless. Damn I wish I had that feeling now. :/ I spend alot of time just testing the maps and code, though. So I get used to it before I actually play it.
Oh boy, do I know that feel.

The feeling of tension, and surprise felt great. You always enjoyed playing it. Now it just feels routine. Like a chore, almost.

The reason, for me anyway, is the knowledge. I know where all the triggers are, all the behaviours of units, all the different vehicle spawns, loot spots, and crash sites, know the strength of the military roadblocks, and the location of the FLIR goggles and sonar radar.

It just ruins it, I suppose.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Oh yes, but not only for singleplayer. I feel the same way about MP. As you said, it feels more like a chore/routine than it did before you knew everything.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.1

beastxjason wrote
yeah is weird its not working. Ill try to restart I guess. I loaded my son out with a gun loadout maybe that did it. Ill give it another go. Really enjoying it though. Thanks

If that doesn't work, try to re-install it. This is the first report about the drink/water not working.

The food is "meant" to be empty as you spawn, and you gotta eat to get it back. I'm not sure, but I think it's caused by 1 of the spawn-in blackscreens. (If all your icons are empty, that's another problem).

I will also be working on updating this.

[...]

Yeah. When I first started DayZ, I was very careful, and tactical. If a zombie spotted me, I'd shit my pants.

Now I just run into town, grab shit from buildings, and run out.

And now that I know the behaviours of zombies and such, I can't go back to how I played before because I know their AI limits.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

That's the worst part about Rocket re-using so much stuff in the standalone. It really will just be the same. More bling bling, but that bling is still on a fake chain.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.1

A Hobo Panda
If/when/chocolate this gets updated, can you add R3F? :3
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.1

A Hobo Panda wrote
If/when/chocolate this gets updated, can you add R3F? :3

I'll make an attemp to apply R3F to my 1.7.7/1.7.7.1 releases. But chances are that it's not going to work.

(The latest Lingor is 1.7.7.1).

Ok, sounds good :3 you able to Skype now or you busy?
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.1

A Hobo Panda
Above, I believe it's time... TIME TO D-D-D, DDDDDDUUUUUEELLL!
Anyway, if you could update this to 2.3/2.3.1, I would love you forever :)

I already got an update on this with the latest patch. I'll just sit on it for a second and make sure it's all okey. + it's Napf on Lingor atm. I'll restore it, and/or make it unique.

Oh, okai :p actually, now that I think about it, as long as it has jet skis, I don't care if it isn't really *lingor*. I'd be perfectly happy playing Napf on Lingor Island with jet skis :D

Well, I want each mod to be unique. Either with or without custom skins etc. But if all my releases are the same, I might aswell just quit. :P

LOL true :p anyway, I'll stop bothering you so you can finish updating this release :)

Above, can you pleeeease post what you have so far? I really wanna play Lingor with jet skis :D I can be a beta-tester lol

Haha, you got the link before I posted this at least.

True c;
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.1

Achlimed
When I get re-directed to Mega, it tells me the download is temp. unavailable.  Is that a browser problem on my end or did you take it down for some tweaks?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.1

Achlimed wrote
When I get re-directed to Mega, it tells me the download is temp. unavailable.  Is that a browser problem on my end or did you take it down for some tweaks?

Let me check this out, when you say "took it down" a bell is ringing.

*EDIT: Nope, it's still there.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.1

Stalker (ATF)
Does it take along time to spawn the first time? I've been waiting for about 10 minutes.
1 ... 3456789