RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v11.32b (20.10.20)

1 ... 45678910 ... 26

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v8.6 (updated 16.08.14)

saprykheid
Thanks, I used cpbo, but it did not extract your pbo. Now I use pbomanager which is fine.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v8.6 (updated 16.08.14)

Oliv82
Hi

I work on an "alternative" colored debug monitor script but it's harder than I expected,
so I prefer release a "v8.7beta" while I work on this script, it will take long time to finish it :/

v8.7 others features listed on changelog are tested and work fine :)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v8.6 (updated 16.08.14)

saprykheid
Thank you... Where in the mission code can I increase # of AI?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v8.6 (updated 16.08.14)

Oliv82
In "Missions\DaiZyFactions1987weapmod.chernarus\scripts\mission\fnc"

you have "doSomething_..." etc,
Open the sqf and

The easier way is this line at beginning:    "... for "_i" from 0 to 1 do {  ..."

if you change "1" by "2" the script is done another time so the qty is increased

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v8.6 (updated 16.08.14)

saprykheid
Ah now I remember. Many thanks!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v8.8 (updated 25.08.14)

Oliv82
v8.8 ready :)

- "dropspawn2" script litlle errors fixed, added a message if the an-2 has crashed before release the ammobox, no more lags while this script is executed
- Colored auto-monitor added

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v8.9 (updated 29.08.14)

Oliv82
v8.9:

- npc_alertzombies.sqf added
- carpatrols, helipatrols scripts rewritted, if the driver/pilot leave the vehicle or is killed and the vehicle isn't destroyed on the ground, the damaged vehicle use now the Dayz damage/repair system
- added more garbage/survival objects on NWAF
- some minors fixes/ added few survival objects in "Rog Castle"

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v8.9 (updated 29.08.14)

Elliot Stanley Brown
Hey Could You Add Like The Epoch Build System So I Can Build A Base With A Door And A Garage.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v8.8 (updated 25.08.14)

MrThirsty
Sweet! Downloaded thanks
"Reality is for people who lack imagination"

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v8.9 (updated 29.08.14)

heatblade12
Question, If i wanted to remove all zombies from the game besides the AI (for that human vs human feel)
how can i do that with these files?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v8.9 (updated 29.08.14)

dannywaugh1
I second this. Is it possible to add in the base building system? Would make this perfect for me.

Thanks

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v8.9 (updated 29.08.14)

dannywaugh1
what file to i need to edit to increase the number of slots in bags?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v8.9 (updated 29.08.14)

Oliv82
This post was updated on .
Hi all, I decided to rework this old version of Haleks Daizy once again:

Finaly, I fixed this annoying little problem of the initial lost blood script command when you started a new game each time
This script command is now added on "player_spawn2.sqf", now it works fine!

Another thing is vehicles qty on the 2d_map editor, for the gameplay, I decided to remove ~90% of helis, and ~80% of cars/trucks, the goal is now to intercept bandits patrols cars or helis trying to kill their drivers to have a better vehicle than Skoda, GAZ etc... personnaly I hope to kill a Hind pilot and salvage his heli )

Triggers delays are also re-setted, bandits respawn a bit closer, a lot of little things like this...
Very slighty more zeds around you, but its still light, you will survive if you are not stranded in a building

Bandits ammo/loot is reworked too, they now use a better variety of weapons
Loot tables are again slighty checked and reworked, buildings by buildings types
Config.cpp and loot.cfg have better readability for each items type if you want to customize your own setup
The "map_item" is removed from "Residential", "Office" and "Supermarket" loot tables, maybe you will find it in military loots, maybe...

And the last point is Chernogorsk, I added some buildings on where I estimated it was "too empty"
Added 1 "Land_Panelak3" (the one with the long ladder) on Cherno city with 4 loots entries, I wished to add screenshots for those buildings but I am too lazy to install Fraps

I hope you will enjoy !
The version is now 8.11

@dannywaugh1
for backpack capacities, you will find this in "dayz_code.pbo" then in "CfgVehicles.hpp"

For all who want Epoch system, I am not interrested at all of this feature sorry !

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v8.9 (updated 29.08.14)

Noah
Not to put you in a down mood, but this is rather boring. i've been playing it for an hour, no zombies. no ai. the fack :P
"Live for something, or die for nothing"

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v8.9 (updated 29.08.14)

Oliv82
@Noah:
Yes you right, but the good point is:
almost bugs are fixed if you compare the first Halek's version

It took me a long time to fix those bugs, go to the opening post and read the list of bugfixes
Now, if you are interresting a little of modding, you can adjust AI number, Zeds numbers, etc.. a lot of thing you can set by yourself with a minimum of time, by doing this, this mod will stay stable with no bugs

Haleks have probably took a longer time than me to add "single player" and "Factions" and others features in the first versions, and there are still players (and me) who like to play with this old Dayz base version (1.7.6.1)

Now about the AI quantity, the number is reduced for 1 main reason: the bandit loot must be rare and precious like a military building loot, this is my gameplay vision for a survival game

If you like to kill a maximum of zeds of bandits, this mod is not for you as you see ), this is the "boring" survival aspect of this mod like you said

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v8.9 (updated 29.08.14)

Oliv82
This post was updated on .
v8.12

- Lost blood again by loading saves fixed ("player_spawn_2.sqf" condition "time<20" added)
- Loots spawn with long delay fixed ("player_spawnCheck.sqf" replaced with the Dayz 1.8.3 version)
- Land_Panelak / Land_Panelak2 : loots positions fixed
- Now you can't make fire when it rain or wet weather, (dayz_weather condition)
- "spawn_loot.sqf" - _max and _tQty slighty modified to spawn differents food cans, drinks or trash cans

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v8.9 (updated 29.08.14)

Oliv82
This post was updated on .
v8.13b

Sorry for the update again but it was urgent to fix it !

- "makefire.sqf" little fix: you can make fire in buildings even it rain
- Zeds qty: fixed: now only 1 "player_spawn_Check.sqf" script is executed in "/custom" folder instead of both in "Compile.sqf"; zeds max_qty is setted in "Variables.sqf"
- "dropspawn2.sqf" little fix: message "I need a radio to use it..." is added
- 2 backpacks added, "Tripod_Bag" and "TK_RPG_Backpack_EP1"
- all backpacks names are slighty modified
- "fn_unitBackpack.sqf" and "fn_unitBackpacktwo.sqf" added both new backpacks
- few minors fixes

After tests, it works, v.13a Mediafire link ok

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v8.9 (updated 29.08.14)

akjohnny
really cool man!  good work!  really appreciate that there's still SOMEONE still modding this game :)

really good addons and settings, and most of all, bugs fixed!  thx

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v8.9 (updated 29.08.14)

Oliv82
@akjohnny:
Thx ! but it's not still finished ! there is still a lot of big bugs, quick fixes to do ...
Big list of things to do !

Actually I work on the zeds respawn/qty script, it will take long time to test all correctly but loots respawn are now faster than before, so its a good begining :)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v8.9 (updated 29.08.14)

Eric the Viking
Awesome work Oliv82! :)

Having played Epoch based Dayz for so long, it's refreshing to step back into a harsher world and truly fight to survive. I agree with your comment about the older versions of Dayz too, 1.7.6.1 was around the sweet spot for the mod I reckon.

1 ... 45678910 ... 26