RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [07/11 FINAL RELEASE]

123456 ... 69

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

atomicdonut10
what do I need to do to fix this problem with every new item in 1.7.6.1 such as "2ndshell_slugshot.p3d" to turn invisible in my gear

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

makaroonz wrote
Haleks wrote
Once I've loaded a save, I usually do this : pause the game; go into game
options (it is the menu where you can change the UI, the amount of blood,
amongst other things) - and then resume my game. It has always worked fine
for me and other users. Maybe I was unclear in the main post; tell me if you
still have some problems.
still didnt fix the Icons instead the broken icon was added after adjusting "blood" amount.

PS: overall this version is one of my favorite and i'll stick to this mod, even though im getting the save game icon problem.
I have no idea what could be causing this :(
Are the food & drink icons still functionnal though? (Do they deplete?)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

atomicdonut10 wrote
what do I need to do to fix this problem with every new item in 1.7.6.1 such as "2ndshell_slugshot.p3d" to turn invisible in my gear
I didn't have this problem (yet) - but 1.7.6.1 didn't introduce any new items though (they just removed some, wich are still available in this SP release).
Will have a look at it; meanwhile I suggest you double-check your install, just in case :P

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

makaroonz
the icons works now.
i have a NEW problem. after i resume my save file, i ran on 1 city to another but the hunger and thirst doesnt deplete. I ran around for minutes to check if the water icon is working but unfortunately its not.

EDIT:its working now, lol . BTW , i wish there are costumes for fem in future updates!  nice release. Good job and thanks,Haleks

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

atomicdonut10
I still have my hunger and water meter the clothes work but the arrow and quiver every thing in the newest version is invisible in my gear

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

I used cPBO and PBOView but cPBO nor PBOView didnt recognize the .pbo files as arma extensions

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

brado
@ Ray try Eliteness

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

Cyber_Monkey
Awesome job Haleks, looking forward to giving this a go.

I have a request, if it's possible because I have been losing my mind over trying to get it to work.... Dogs.
I understand coding, C++ and otherwise but I just cannot for the life of me figure out how some people are able to call all the dogs files that are already there.  Maybe it's something serverside and all us DayZ singleplayer people are left out in the cold?  I don't know.

If you could implement this, or point me in the right direction to implement it for myself I would greatly appreciate it and store beans for you for the coming winter.  Because having functioning AI AND a dog working with you would be totally wicked.

Later all!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

DarkRaven
+1 there are Dogs in the 2017 release, maybe you could look into how Fedus got them implemented.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

atomicdonut10 wrote
I still have my hunger and water meter the clothes work but the arrow and quiver every thing in the newest version is invisible in my gear

I just did a few tests and they work fine for me. Did you update to the latest beta patch? Some of the new equipment are using assets from the latest community base addons; you won't have them unless running the latest beta ;)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

Ray
Eliteness dosent work either. It tells me that the files arent supoorted or theyre corrupt. Haleks did you use a .pbo locker on the files?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

dom.stb
Great work Haleks. I'm looking forward to playing this one too.

Thanks for your hard work.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

Dalereo
Question Can you build in this?? and if so how i havent played dayz Since they had just Implemented the getting sick part and need anti's i played back with doc wasteland and them also iv yet to see any "friendly' AI and do they just join your team?? how do you command them? Normal arma commands?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

Ray
Yeah, you command friendly AI with F1,F2,F3 etc.. depending on the AI number on your squad. If youre at a trigger where friendly AI spawns then they'll join automatically.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

Dalereo wrote
Question Can you build in this??
Main post :
Haleks wrote
- The DZG building script is included.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

Ray
Haleks , since I still can't access the .pbo files on your release nor Above's release , could you make the AI spotting distance lower? Whenever I find friendly AI they wont even move , they shoot at zombies who are 600meters away and so. And if i tell them to hold fire, they will obviously get t-bagged by bandits. Otherwise this is good

EDIT: 1 more question, how many clothes packs are in this release? Spent an hour yesterday to look around and shizzle , managed to find only 3 clothing types.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

Didn't even know there's pbo lockers :D
Here's the unpacked code anyway ;)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

Ray
Ah, thanks. Much appreciated

EDIT: There should be some file that lock's .pbo files. I remember seeing a tool that does it few years ago, cant really re-call what the name was.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

Ray wrote
Haleks , since I still can't access the .pbo files on your release nor Above's release , could you make the AI spotting distance lower? Whenever I find friendly AI they wont even move , they shoot at zombies who are 600meters away and so. And if i tell them to hold fire, they will obviously get t-bagged by bandits. Otherwise this is good
 If they don't move at all, it's not related to spotting distance. It's most likely an Arma 2 glitch : for instance when AI switch from primary to secondary weapon, it'll get stuck (something about an animation conflict, I think). The best fix I found when it occurs, is to go near the unit and talk to him (using the scroll down menu). They usually start moving again.
Quite an annoying one, wish I could fix it for good...

EDIT : Survivors will return fire if they're being shot at - regardless the rules of engagement you gave them.
Also, set them in "Stay Alert" mode, if you don't want them to stop & shoot every five seconds ;)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

Ray
Well, they dont "get stuck" they move around and keep aiming on zombies, when I reach like 300meters distance then they start following me again but it's still annoying. Theyre outside the city in a treeline and I'm under bandits suppressive fire alone in the market :(. I'm using 4-5 different AI addons , chose the best ones so overall its still quite good.
123456 ... 69