RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS 2.1 [07/11 FINAL RELEASE]

1 ... 3456789 ... 69

Re: suggestion

Ray
Haleks or Above, any ideas which file overwrites the ArmA 2 Gear menu onto the OA, using ACE dosent have a function to right click items to consume/use them. Tried to find the file myself but didn't stumble onto it so far.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.6.1 FACTIONS (Full AI)

Duke
Look for AI byt the MASH tent in Cherno or try in front of the firehouse @ vybor airport :)

Re: suggestion

Ray wrote
Haleks or Above, any ideas which file overwrites the ArmA 2 Gear menu onto the OA, using ACE dosent have a function to right click items to consume/use them. Tried to find the file myself but didn't stumble onto it so far.
I think you can fix this with Loki's : go to weapon system > grenades (I think)
You just have to "equip" the USE and TRHOW items.

Re: suggestion

Oh, well then im silly. ACE got the hotkey (L SHIFT + H) which changes that shizzle. Forgot about trying that. Will be posting back. Thanks for the quick reply :)

EDIT: Tried, no effect sadly.

Re: suggestion

Ray
Got it to work. Re-downloaded the ACE thing, problaly something got corrupted earlier.

Re: suggestion

Haleks
Glad it worked out ;)

weather

Trefan
Hello, first of all, this is great, thank you, but I want to ask how it is with weather and day/night cycle? Does the weather change sometimes?

Re: weather

Haleks
Trefan wrote
Hello, first of all, this is great, thank you, but I want to ask how it is with weather and day/night cycle? Does the weather change sometimes?
Day/night cycle is pretty much real-time : I think the mission begins around 3pm, so you'll have to play 4, 5 hours before evening, or use the sleep feature to skip three hours. And the weather is dynamic, it'll change just like in MP.

Re: weather

Ray
Oh 1 more thing, is it possible to give AI like 12,000 blood level aswell? 2-shotting them with pistols is a bit too easy haha. I could problaly do it myself but my time is tight lately :(

Re: weather

Haleks
Damages to AI aren't handled the same way as for the player : I think they just have the Arma 2 system, not the DayZ one. There isn't much I can do regarding this matter :(

Re: weather

Well, there should be a way. The 12,000 AI health was spotted in Above's Taviana mission for a while. I'll look what I could do myself ;p

Re: weather

Dalereo
A few questions sorry for bothering, How do you build things and how to you sleep? i havent come across either of these options with my time in this and anyway to lower the ammount of bandits? seems like they never end, Also on a funnier note lol i was flying a black hawk and got shot down by like 12 bandits im heres hoping the bastards killed each other off

Re: weather

Dalereo
Also i need a hand with this maybe you know whats going on? since its been posted a few times on Rmods site and the jerk offs there have ignored it, im getting 2 errors when starting up  after installing rmod

Addon "rmod" requires addon dayz_lingor_anim

second one is

bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/AK_107_pos/Burtst/:cannot find base class "Burst"

and this just happened after i disabled @DaizyFactions sense thats whats causing ACE not to work i checked 100% this time and its Daizyfactions i went through the enitre list of MODs and now im getting this

Re: suggestion

MasterNe0
Ray,

   How did you get ACE to work? I tried it myself and the game just goes to a death screen and says mission debriefing.

Shortcut: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -mod=@DaiZyFACTIONS -mod=@ace -mod=@acex -mod=@cowarmodace -mod=@cba_oa -mod=@cba

Re: weather

siath
New here so I don't know how things work completely yet.

however, I can answer this:
Addon "rmod" requires addon dayz_lingor_anim

second one is

bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/AK_107_pos/Burtst/:cannot find base class "Burst"

There's two rmods a lingor version and a regular version. If you got the lingor version and aren't running lingor (whatever this may be). Just download the other version and use it instead.

If I might make a request, I would like to see a slower zombie version and maybe an option to reduce the range that the AI looks to start shooting things.

P.S. I love this version very nicely done.

Re: suggestion

Dalereo
Same here i dunno what it is i just went with some other mods that gave the same feel

Re: weather

Thanks for the input; I didn't even know about Lingor rMod! ^^'

Re: weather

siath
:) No Problem, just seen a chance to hop in and help.

Does load order matter when loading the mods?
does r mod have to come after a daizy and after cowarmod etc etc.

Re: weather

Haleks
No the load order doesn't matter ;)

Re: weather

Dalereo
Hal is this Lan compatiable?? we tried Online but he got stuck at character loading so im wondering if he could play over lan with me? we played the RSBP version and it worked great except the AI bandits dont attack each other or zombies also in this version did u know Bandits shoot each other?? i think its awesome personaly
1 ... 3456789 ... 69