RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 v1.5 [04/06/2014 UPDATED]

1 ... 6789101112 ... 41

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [31/01/2014 UPDATED]

ataribaby
Don't have flares.Will try find some. Anyway I am able to gut rabbits and its self action too? I can provide save if you want.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [31/01/2014 UPDATED]

Haleks
ataribaby wrote
Don't have flares.Will try find some. Anyway I am able to gut rabbits and its self action too? I can provide save if you want.
Yep, gutting animals is part of the same script, so it's not that :/
Tell me whenever you find another tent, if it works. I'll see what could cause this, but I think (hope) it might an occasional glitch.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [31/01/2014 UPDATED]

ataribaby
Hehe I am idiot I have second tent stored in first tent. Let me try.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [31/01/2014 UPDATED]

ataribaby
Ok I tried. Pitch tent command is very delayed now. I issued about 3 pitch tent commands on one tent and really get three tents with about 20 sec delay. No new tents contain new menus, Just gear.

Here is save

http://www.prekladytextu.eu/arma/2018.chernarus.zip

use continue or latest save. You will be next my tent above Elektro. Hope it helps.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [31/01/2014 UPDATED]

mp5lng
ataribaby wrote
Ok I tried. Pitch tent command is very delayed now. I issued about 3 pitch tent commands on one tent and really get three tents with about 20 sec delay. No new tents contain new menus, Just gear.

Here is save

http://www.prekladytextu.eu/arma/2018.chernarus.zip

use continue or latest save. You will be next my tent above Elektro. Hope it helps.
Ehhh dude ! I tried to load your save so i can test out the pitching tent thing, but I ended up with missing contents :/ do you use some kind of additional mods to your game ? anyway....I can pitch a tent normally, I did pitched a tent inside of the super market or whatever it is, just in case....I'll start pitching literally every tent i find while the upcoming update is on the way :D

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [31/01/2014 UPDATED]

ataribaby
I don't use any mods. Its official BI Dlcs PMC, BAF and ACR. You probably missing some. I have all installed. I don't have problem pitch tent. Problem is its extra menu Rest and Pack missing probably after load saved game.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [31/01/2014 UPDATED]

mp5lng
Okay ataribaby maybe it's because i have the Combined operations -_- and i don't have ACR :p so that's the thing ! And i did noticed that the repair option disapears for some seconds after using it, but it comes back.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [31/01/2014 UPDATED]

VodkaEagle
Actually, it shouldn't affect you! If you have ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead by itself, it comes with Private Military Company Lite, Army of the Czech Republic Lite, and British Armed Forces Lite. They are lower resolution textures than the paid-for DLC's, plus they lack the single-player content, but you shouldn't have issues loading up his save. As for what you said, you don't have ArmA 2: Combined Operations? If you have ArmA 2, then copy its Addons folder (the actual folder) to Operation Arrowhead's folder and boom! Done!
<Life is only an hour. After that hour, life begins>

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [31/01/2014 UPDATED]

mp5lng
Scratch what i said about ACR, I have ARMA 2 CO. I believe it contains all the DLCs, but what i am wandering about is does he uses some other addons ? Or not !

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [31/01/2014 UPDATED]

Anubis
Hi Haleks,

I tried 2018 and I fall in love with it immediately. To me, it is your best release!

Surviving is difficult and the lack of food and cans (and no blood bags) really forces to you have a very careful approach with Zombies and AI, since if you get wounded you are going to have an hard time to recover.

I have been playing for a while but I am still between Cherno and Elektro, trying to have a working car and gathering stuff in tents (one in Cherno, one in Elektro). Killed three bandits, saw no survivors around.

Something I have seen:

1. You can boil water only with certain tin cans
2. There are enough wipes and bandages around if you look carefully. To craft those is impossible, there is plenty of strings and gaze and rags and stuff, but never found any "Comfrey leaves" or whatever they are
3. There is far less military weapons variety. Found so far:
- rusty M16 (short and long variant)
- AKM
- AK-74
- SU-58
4. The lack of food really hits hard. Water can be managed by having enough canteens, I have no cans anymore, but food is scarce. What I do is sleep in the tent and force loot recycling, it usually works

All in all, it is extremely balanced. I love the sepia thing and the atmosphere, you did a wonderful job.

Anubis

Yes, he has other addons. Combined Operations or no Combined Operations, the Lite version is the compatibility patch for them, so for it to fail on loading up, yeah, he has to be using Addons you aren't using.
<Life is only an hour. After that hour, life begins>

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [31/01/2014 UPDATED]

ataribaby
ACR needs to be defined as mod if running some other mod. For some strange reason its like that at least for my retail install. PMC and BAF always activate and ACR I need define as mod if running other mods.

This is how my launch command looks like:

"D:\Games\ArmA 2\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -mod=acr;@2018 -nosplash

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [31/01/2014 UPDATED]

mp5lng
Okay....forget about everything I said.....it's my own mistake....i don't have the DLCs XD I just found that out today °_° and that's why i couldn't load the uploaded saves -_- my bad,. I'll see if i can find those DLCs around.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018

Updated changelog!
Fixed RPT error spam when using JSRS.
Fixed food & temp depleting during intro.
Removed color desaturation on low blood.
Added option to turn ON/OFF the color filter.
Lowered ammo spawn chances for a few civilian buildings.
Fixed an issue with the patrol function not working after resuming a save.
v1.3 should be ready soon!

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018

Steve Zissou
Haleks wrote
Updated changelog!
Fixed RPT error spam when using JSRS.
Fixed food & temp depleting during intro.
Removed color desaturation on low blood.
Added option to turn ON/OFF the color filter.
Lowered ammo spawn chances for a few civilian buildings.
Fixed an issue with the patrol function not working after resuming a save.
v1.3 should be ready soon!
Fine work Haleks.

I've noticed that sometimes vehicles display damaged stats (red/orange/yellow) even after they're fully repaired and drivable. And the occasional vehicle appears visibly damaged (i.e. flat tyres) yet is drivable with all red stats.

I do love this game though.

The AI bandits and ghouls make it a well balanced DayZ experience.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018

Haleks
Steve Zissou wrote
I've noticed that sometimes vehicles display damaged stats (red/orange/yellow) even after they're fully repaired and drivable. And the occasional vehicle appears visibly damaged (i.e. flat tyres) yet is drivable with all red stats.
Argh! :(
Either those vehicles aren't completely compatible with the repair/damage system, either the new 1.8 system isn't 100% working...
What kind of vehicle was it?

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018

Haleks wrote
Steve Zissou wrote
I've noticed that sometimes vehicles display damaged stats (red/orange/yellow) even after they're fully repaired and drivable. And the occasional vehicle appears visibly damaged (i.e. flat tyres) yet is drivable with all red stats.
Argh! :(
Either those vehicles aren't completely compatible with the repair/damage system, either the new 1.8 system isn't 100% working...
What kind of vehicle was it?
I know this happens if you repair them with the cheat, now I don't think you use that script. So I guess it's irrelevant.

But if the damage is set in the editor, and the random damage scripts sets another damage, they'll "merge" so the vehicle will be functional, but you are still able to repair it. Does this make sense? I've also had some minor problems, just becuase of this.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018

Haleks
Above wrote
But if the damage is set in the editor, and the random damage scripts sets another damage, they'll "merge" so the vehicle will be functional, but you are still able to repair it. Does this make sense? I've also had some minor problems, just becuase of this.
Might be that - eventhough I made sure all vehicles are badly damaged in the editor as well... :/
I'll double-check though!

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018

Haleks wrote
Above wrote
But if the damage is set in the editor, and the random damage scripts sets another damage, they'll "merge" so the vehicle will be functional, but you are still able to repair it. Does this make sense? I've also had some minor problems, just becuase of this.
Might be that - eventhough I made sure all vehicles are badly damaged in the editor as well... :/
I'll double-check though!

Oh, I've had to fix vehicles twice, I think. Could it be that the "first fix" is for the editor damage, and the second one for the additional damage variables? Hmmm.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018

Steve Zissou
Haleks wrote
Argh! :(
Either those vehicles aren't completely compatible with the repair/damage system, either the new 1.8 system isn't 100% working...
What kind of vehicle was it?
I fully repaired a V3S Open at Berezino, by scouting for all the spare parts.  13 items in all (plus fuel), which took a while.  But even though I could drive it around normally, the engine and wheel stats displayed as red, and the other two were yellow and orange.

In one game, I found a DShKM (offroad pickup with rear gun) that had 4 visibly flat tyres.  I got in as driver and it displayed all red stats, but it had fuel in it, and I could drive it around as normal.  The action/repair menu showed that it was fully repaired.

I don't know if it was like that prior to v1.2 or not.  I usually stick to driving the larger trucks, like Urals, because they carry more, and you can knock down certain walls and fences without damaging them too much, if at all.  Plus they're slow enough for the roads in Chernarus without losing control like the faster vehicles.
1 ... 6789101112 ... 41