RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 v1.5 [04/06/2014 UPDATED]

1 ... 3456789 ... 41

Re: РЕЛИЗ : DaiZy 2018

Иван
Было бы не плохо если б добавить функцию возможности вращать палатку и колючую проволоку и т.п.
Сделать,что-то вроде save-зон,где можно было строить лагерь...например одиноко стоящий дом в поле можно укреплять с помощью ежей и колючей проволоки.И,что б с некоторыми домами в городе тоже можно было так сделать.Кстати-расход топлива у машин безумный,от Черногорска до Электрозаводска израсходовал полный бак!!!!

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [26/01/2014 UPDATED]

Steve Zissou
I noticed a couple of anomalies with repairing vehicles.  I can repair certain Urals just fine, but I found a Salvage Truck just outside Cherno that I can't repair, even though all the stats are red when I get in as driver.  I also have spare parts in my main inventory just in case it needs that to trigger the option, but it never comes up.  Since v1.1, the repair option seems to take a few seconds to display now.

Having problems refuelling too.  Some jerry cans won't refill, or it seems to intermittently give you the option sometimes but not others, when standing right next to fuel tanks.  I've tried it with the three different types of fuel tanks just in case (rusty, small and large), but the problem seems to be persistent.

One last thing, and I probably shouldn't say this, but vehicles never suffer any damage!   Bandits have shot up my truck so many times, and you can hear the tyres deflating or metal and glass being damaged, but it never becomes damaged.  Even if I ram my truck into roadblocks, the vehicle slows down or stops, but isn't ever damaged.  I've been exploiting this for a little while, but I kinda miss the challenge of being "Johnny Swervedriver" up and down the map.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [26/01/2014 UPDATED]

Haleks
I have an idea on the issue with vehicle damages & repairs; will be fixed with the update - thanks fro reporting!
I'll also check the jerryfill problem.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [25/01/2014 UPDATED]

jmvzla
help, im pretty sure i installed everything well (actually i got breakingZero and faction working), but my game asks for some addons when i try to launch the mission:

dayz_anim, dayz_code, dayz_comunityassets, dayz_weapons, dayz_equip, zeroday, ice_apo_resistance_patch, 2017weapons

my arma 2 addon folder is on my arma 2 OA folder already. I made a @2018 folder, i placed dayz 1.8.0.3 addon folder on it, then place/replaced with the addons on 2018.rar (227,165kb). Made a beta shortcut "D:\BackUP\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -mod=@d2018 -nosplash -nointro

and finally placed the mission on the missions folders.

idk what i did wrong :( ?

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [25/01/2014 UPDATED]

Haleks
jmvzla wrote
my arma 2 addon folder is on my arma 2 OA folder already. I made a @2018 folder, [...] Made a beta shortcut "D:\BackUP\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -mod=@d2018 -nosplash -nointro
;)

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [25/01/2014 UPDATED]

jmvzla
No, sorry i miss typed. i mess up the copy paste on the post, right now its right (double checked) and still get the same error.
edit:
Watch this screenshot. http://postimg.org/image/81dgckeg1/

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [25/01/2014 UPDATED]

jmvzla wrote
No, sorry i miss typed. i mess up the copy paste on the post, right now its right (double checked) and still get the same error.
edit:
Watch this screenshot. http://postimg.org/image/81dgckeg1/
Try replacing your shortcut target with this one :
D:\BackUP\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion -mod=@2018 -nosplash -nointro

Otherwise everything seems to be set all right.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [25/01/2014 UPDATED]

Haleks
By the way, here's the changelog for upcoming v1.2 :

Removed 'study body' option.
Fixed minor glitches with intro.
Added a speed check to zed & loot spawn sequence.
Fixed Combinemags issue.
Fixed lootcleanup script deleting special loot crates.
Highered temperature factor inside buildings : finding shelter will be usefull during snow storms.
Fixed issues related to damage & repair vehicles.
Reduced distance check for NPC removal.
Modifications to loot & zed spawnCheck (you should experience a significant framerate boost).
Improved ammo fix for NPC.
Various fixes to the dayz_code (might definitely fix the zed & loot spawn issues).
Zombies can attack and kill NPCs. When too close to zeds, NPCs will flee and stop running if they manage to shake off the zombies.

nope, didnt work. I really wanted to try this one but i have no idea whats wrong. :( i still can play the other customizations without any issues.

Well I don't know what can be wrong on this one :/
Could you post the shortcut line you use for Factions, just in case?

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [25/01/2014 UPDATED]

jmvzla
Sure, here it is:

"D:\BackUP\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -mod=@DaizyFactionz;@cowarmod  -nosplash -nointro

Screenshot: http://postimg.org/image/nrupwt27b/

im really lost about this issue X.X. I only need dayz 1.8.0.3 addons and this file right? http://www.mediafire.com/download/3q6tcit42qec7ww/2018.zip

im lost.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [25/01/2014 UPDATED]

Haleks
Ok I get it now : you have put your pbo files directly in the @2018 folder.
Create a "Addons" folder in @2018 and move your files in there. ;)

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [25/01/2014 UPDATED]

jesusmvzla
That did it, thx i totally overlooked that. Apreciate you help.

Sepia !

mp5lng
This post was updated on .
Haleks, Only one thing i'd like to post about, I know that the whole weather is supposed to be Sepia like, but at some point the game went back to normal textures :/ is that normal ? it happened at about 7~8 morning, not sure about the time since i were busy shooting bandits ^_^ , maybe it's just me fooled the game with the fast saving habit :p . If the mission is supposed to remain sepia like than it's okay for me even though i'd like some more textures.
Good Job dude ! thumbup ! waiting for the "Zeds killing AI" update :3

Edit : We divinity need a walking dead version out of this :D  Honestly....i tried it....and it ROCKS !

V1.2

vinhlap
v1.2:
-Zombies can attack and kill NPCs? Sound nice ! Wait a long time for this update, it will awesome for real exciting survival.

Re: Sepia !

mp5lng wrote
Haleks, Only one thing i'd like to post about, I know that the whole weather is supposed to be Sepia like, but at some point the game went back to normal textures :/ is that normal ?
Nope :/
I  noticed that in few occasions, the filter deactivates itself - especially when you're hit by a zed or a bullet : I guess the screen effect for being hit can overwrite the filter...
If I can't find another way to fix it, I'll add a option to reactivate it.

Haleks, did you change the color for getting blood back? Because I was reading about in the code (medical_init I think). And there's a line for the color filter to get back. Bloodbags or eating would re-activate the sepia filter.

Re: Sepia !

Haleks
Above wrote
Haleks, did you change the color for getting blood back? Because I was reading about in the code (medical_init I think). And there's a line for the color filter to get back. Bloodbags or eating would re-activate the sepia filter.
I took a look at the medical files I use (most of them are from 1.7.6.1), and did find a few color corrections, but those usually don't override the custom ones... That's a bit confusing :/
I guess I could insert it in a "while" loop, but I'm not sure that's really necessary.

Re: Sepia !

Haleks wrote
Above wrote
Haleks, did you change the color for getting blood back? Because I was reading about in the code (medical_init I think). And there's a line for the color filter to get back. Bloodbags or eating would re-activate the sepia filter.
I took a look at the medical files I use (most of them are from 1.7.6.1), and did find a few color corrections, but those usually don't override the custom ones... That's a bit confusing :/
I guess I could insert it in a "while" loop, but I'm not sure that's really necessary.

Hmmm. I took another look, too. Most of it seem to be the gray-out thing anyways. I only looked in 1 script, though.

Wouldn't resuming a save fix the color filter? I'm having slight problems with mine, I made a "slight color boost-filter".

In my opinion, you should remove it completely. And put the script in the cheat menu, for the people that wants it. I personally prefer some color, all though it would kinda ruin the 2018 mod abit.

Re: Sepia !

donbutaraul69
For me the only thing that i don't like at this mod is colors, i like normal colors like in factions!
1 ... 3456789 ... 41